Game OS: Tarzan series.

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
YES , READ RIGHT! TARZAN SERIES OF ZAYA, U CAN CALL ME , NUTTY , WITTY , PAGAL ANYTHING 😛BUT , PLS CONTINUE THIS GAME OS , THIS WILL BE FUN REFRESHING AND YES MY CRAZINESS FOR ZAYA DIDNT SUBSIDE YET AND THESE ARE SIDE AFFECTS.😆

OKAY , HERE IS THE STORY LINE .

Zain borns  in forest , lost mother too at young age, huge massive banyan tree was his shelter, and fellow animals were his family.

And Aaliya is a botanist comes to forest for research and accidentally meets Zain and happens to stay with him when she was lost in jungle . And how love blooms between jungli Zain and scientist Aliya .

Here is the character sketch😛😆

Male elephant : Osman

Female elephant : pasta queen

Monkey : Rizwan

Ayat : parrot

Fox : Rehan ðŸ¤£

Remaining characters will we can add as story proceeds😆

P.s. Dnt ask me who thought him language, PK wali Aamir Khan style, last time when he saved a old man in forest he caught his hands and that's how he learnt language . ðŸ˜†

Ready for anything specially tamatar !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
" Ka.. Ka.. Kaww " crows shouts leaving nests to hunt food.

He shields his face from sun who was disturbing his sleep. Elephant standing near him shouts loudly making his attempts to wake him, but, he ignores stirring again in sleep. Irritated elephant walks few steps away and sucks water with is trunk , moves back too him and then spits water on sleeping Zain .

He wakes up in irritation and shouts " Mr. Osman "  but his shouts didn't effect Osman  and he started pushing Zain with his trunk ,asking him to come out of his slumber .

Lazily he wakes up ,adjusts deer skin wrapped around his waist , brushes back wet long hair stuck to his face.

Some one pls continue. Puppy face 
Edited by madhufx9... - 8 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha. Super duper idea. Ab lag rha ki tumhara brain sahi kaam kar ra hai
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

Hahaha. Super duper idea. Ab lag rha ki tumhara brain sahi kaam kar ra hai

Sachi Phir continue Karo Ana
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahah lolzzz what is this 
Wait a sec mera dimag chal raha hai 
Let me write it
zayalove thumbnail
As he started walking he saw monkey rizwan sitting in the corner of the tree he climbed up the treee and punched monkey rizwan ...
Kiya hua rizwan itna sad q ...

Monkey rizwan started making amnoyed faces ...and ooinyed to the upper branch where parrot ayat was sitting ..

Oh parrot aya ..zain said 

Than monkey rizwan pointed on his head where parrot ayat had peed 

Zain smelled monkey rizwan and burst out laughing 

madhufx9... thumbnail
@ Alina Parrot Ayat is super ,
Here starts...

Seeing Zain's laugh, monkey Rizwan roars showing all his sharp teeth

" Wooo sorry Riz , it's okay come let's go for hunt and then let's go to lake " Zain says and flies holding a strong secondary root and landed on another tree , Rizwan followed him jumping from branches to branches .

Zain plucked goas from trees and offered monkey Rizwan, from no where parrot Ayat comes takes Goa and flies away. 

Rizwan shouts more loudly, this is what happens daily , parrot Ayat steals his food and flies into sky and again appears when she is done with food.

" it's okay buddy, I have one more " Zain gives Rizwan another Goa they both playfully moves to pond climbing trees for bath.
zayalove thumbnail
As zain jumped into the cool pond  he squealed as the water was too cold so did monkey rizwan ..
Out of nowhere elephant usman n surraiya came along with their new born baby bak bak 

They came inside the pond and filled their trunk with waters and sprayed it on each other ..

Soon zain swimmed inside the water and tickled baby bakbak's feet 

She started jumping ...out of fright and in process killed so many beautiful fishes 
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb Madhu <3

After a while they came across a fox. Named Rehaan, he looked at Zain and then to the rest of them then back at Zain. Everyone got confused.

"are you not a human?" He asked. Zain smiled.

"from my birth, I live here. This is my home." Rizwan sits on his shoulders and covers Zains face with his arms. Zain hugs him back. Bak bak comes to Zains side and hugs his legs. Zain smiles again and then the fox walks away.

"there is something fishy about this fox"

"fishhyyy!" Bak bak pulls out a fish from the pond. Everyone laughs.
zayalove thumbnail
Wowiee tanii acha post tha 
Ab main kia likho