Laadli Ratan chal basi aur chaiji ka ata pata nahi

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is ridiculous. Chaiji kaise nahi hosakti hai..how can they act like she never existed in the show? This usually happens in Ekta's shows..
So now we have to assume Ratan ki sukh dukh ki saathi..Chaiji never existed?
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is there by any chance that Chaiji went out of town when the bomb blast took place?
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally true!! Chaiji was supposed to have gone to visit some relatives...are we to assume she passed away there?! Not only was she not aware of Ratan's death, she wasn't at the antim sanskaar, no one referred to her during the whole episode and Manjeet even said Gunjan is the eldest in the house now! Very strange! No conclusion to Chaiji's character at all! I think ek ke baad ek everyone is leaving this show but CVs still remain oblivious...Edited by FelixFelicis - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: FelixFelicis

Totally true!! Chaiji was supposed to have gone to visit some relatives...are we to assume she passed away there?! Not only was she not aware of Ratan's death, she wasn't at the antim sanskaar, no one referred to her during the whole episode and Manjeet even said Gunjan is the eldest in the house now! Very strange! No conclusion to Chaiji's character at all! I think ek ke baad ek everyone is leaving this show but CVs still remain oblivious...

Oh she'd gone to relatives place? But exactly no one once referred to her in all this and Gunjan is the eldest!! ðŸ˜•
I find it really weird when characters chumantar just like that and nobody talks about them anymore like they are some dirty secret. ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
Strangely, fans who make such a hue and cry over little things of the show, do not have any problem with side characters disappearance. 😕 ðŸ˜†
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Oh she'd gone to relatives place? But exactly no one once referred to her in all this and Gunjan is the eldest!!😕
I find it really weird when characters chumantar just like that and nobody talks about them anymore like they are some dirty secret.😕😆
Strangely, fans who make such a hue and cry over little things of the show, do not have any problem with side characters disappearance. 😕😆

IKR! For example take Dalbeer...poof! He has simply vanished from the pind together with his dhaba. Still i guess you can reason that now that Ranvi is a Raakstar, he doesn't mingle with the likes of Dalbeere 😭 but Chaiji cannot simply disappear! This is her house too after all! And that too at such an hour of need!! This is totally outrageous. At least if they wanted to finish her character, they could've devoted one or two episodes to it for e.g. chaiji has found another new family to live with coz she got fed up of Gunjan's chhote-chhote kapde or something 😆

Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: FelixFelicis

IKR! For example take Dalbeer...poof! He has simply vanished from the pind together with his dhaba. Still i guess you can reason that now that Ranvi is a Raakstar, he doesn't mingle with the likes of Dalbeere 😭 but Chaiji cannot simply disappear! This is her house too after all! And that too at such an hour of need!! This is totally outrageous. At least if they wanted to finish her character, they could've devoted one or two episodes to it for e.g. chaiji has found another new family to live with coz she got fed up of Gunjan's chhote-chhote kapde or something 😆

Oh yes Dalbeer too lol..along with his dhaba b ud gaya 😆
And Taiji ka they were  to show the track about her husband and her past life but ab wo to woi gayab hogayi .. I really wanted to know about her life and how she landed up in Ratan's house. 
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was wondering where Chaaiji was...thanks for the topic even though we have no answers 😆
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May be she secretly died too or went into coma... Or else there is no reason why she wouldn't attend to ratan death ...
Frankly a lot of good characters were unused in this show and they left.. Surjit Singh would have been a good person for this current sahukar track..but makers dint think of it then..
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, this is an insult to my favourite and wonderful actress Shagufta Ali, chiaiji. We need an explanation from the makers of Veera.Edited by Desdemona - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope Chaiji is back. She needs to be there as an elder of the house. Gunjan is too immature.