Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't think she would come back as aana hota to abhi kuch dikhadete about her. How are they going to explain her absense  at Ratan's mourning later if they haven't shown anything now?No scene of anyone talking about her or conveyed anything to her over the phone, no less. ðŸ˜• Which corner of the world has she gone that she couldn't be back in the event of Ratan's death? ðŸ˜² They have conveniently scrapped her character from the script, also suggesting Gunjan is now the eldest! 
If at all they get her back, I don't know how are they going to justify her absence ðŸ¤¢

And I find it so much weird more so because Chaiji was Ratan's confidante, a guide who would guide her to light when she lost her way in the dark, a friend with whom she would share everything, I repeat EVERY SINGLE THING about her life. She would talk her heart out. And Chaiji could see her bare heart. Ratan immensely respected Chaiji. She has seen all of Ratan's life and known her inside out. When she needed comfort or respite and anything bothered her under the sun, Ratan would run to Chaiji for support and comfort and words of encouragement to fight against all odds. I really admired their relationship and Ratan for treating her with so much respect, despite her being an outsider. Two ladies who lost their spouse, albeit differently, found comfort & derived strength in each other as friends. 
They also wanted to show track of her husband and what happened with her in the past and how she took Ratan's family as her own and gained their respect as the elder of the house. But perhaps somewhere she wanted her own family too I guess? Whenever Ratan's family embraced into a hug or something, Chaiji was always left out. I felt bad for her. She was not first in someone's life. Respect cannot replace special love. They loved her but she was the last one. It was more about Veerji, Veerakdi and Beeji and rightly so. And that's why I think humans desire their own.
 But now we shall never know, they want to make us forget her existance, no less.
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they are hoping we have forgotten about her. So they don't have to explain why the character and actress has suddenly disappeared!!

Because nobody ever mentions her
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki36

I think they are hoping we have forgotten about her. So they don't have to explain why the character and actress has suddenly disappeared!!

Because nobody ever mentions her

Exactly!!