Red Rose from Salim to his Anarkali!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! ðŸ˜Š

I wanna talk about a very sweet scene we got day before yesterday- the one where Salim handed over a scarlet rose to his dear Anarkali. ðŸ˜ģ

Though the rose was given in reluctance, the feeling behind it still remains. I loved Vibhor's idea of gifting flowers to the ladies of the house and Manbhari did the best thing by making Vibhor give Reeti the rose in full view of everyone.

The day is not far when Salim will be tempted to gift flowers of his own volition to his Anarkali, kyunki pyaar kiya toh darna kya? 😉
I am waiting for the day we will see tenderness from Vibhor for Reeti. What a day that will be.

Edited by clarity - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Hey everyone! ðŸ˜Š

I wanna talk about a very sweet scene we got day before yesterday- the one where Salim handed over a scarlet rose to his dear Anarkali. ðŸ˜ģ

Though the rose was given in reluctance, the feeling behind it still remains. I loved Vibhor's idea of gifting flowers to the ladies of the house and Manbhari did the best thing by making Vibhor give Reeti the rose in full view of everyone.

The day is not far when Salim will be tempted to gift flowers of his own volition to his Anarkali, kyunki pyaar kiya toh darna kya? 😉
I am waiting for the day we will see tenderness from Vibhor for Reeti. What a day that will be.

agree apu that scene was really cute . he gv rose boz of family pressure i didn't like . waiting wen he express his love 4 reeti  ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ 
clarity thumbnail
Shree, woh din kab aayega jab hum Deewana Salim ko dekhenge? I think the CVs have reserved these few weeks for ViTi nok-jhok, but I also wanna see some intense and emotional scenes too. They can't be fighting all the time. I think a jealousy track is needed. 😉
shree_25sm thumbnail

Shree, woh din kab aayega jab hum Deewana Salim ko dekhenge? I think the CVs have reserved these few weeks for ViTi nok-jhok, but I also wanna see some intense and emotional scenes too. They can't be fighting all the time. I think a jealousy track is needed. 😉

raod s ready 4 romantic ride ðŸ˜† but balance s most important part  n any relation so they r showing . cv showing  y she s perfect partner 4 vibhor . she gv lots of respect 2 vibhor .she s trying 2 understand vibhor's behavior n his manner . hoping  one day salim 'll do same 4 his anarkali . 
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree_007

raod s ready 4 romantic ride ðŸ˜† but balance s most important part  n any relation so they r showing . cv showing  y she s perfect partner 4 vibhor . she gv lots of respect 2 vibhor .she s trying 2 understand vibhor's behavior n his manner . hoping  one day salim 'll do same 4 his anarkali . 

Yeah, Anarkali is the one doing all the work now, but I hope the tables will soon turn and Salim will also move mountains for her. Reeti deserves only the best, 'cause she is a real gem. Salim will realise her value.
shree_25sm thumbnail

Yeah, Anarkali is the one doing all the work now, but I hope the tables will soon turn and Salim will also move mountains for her. Reeti deserves only the best, 'cause she is a real gem. Salim will realise her value.

@BOLD BLACK  ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ hoping same .. she s really nice from heart yday epi wen vibhor scolded that time her expression was heart touching. 
clarity thumbnail

@BOLD BLACK  ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ hoping same .. she s really nice from heart yday epi wen vibhor scolded that time her expression was heart touching. 

Bilkul. I have to say one thing though- really liked the way Reeti asked him not to scream at her. This girl has a backbone. She won't let Vibhor walk all over her. Like that about our Womania. 😉
shree_25sm thumbnail

Bilkul. I have to say one thing though- really liked the way Reeti asked him not to scream at her. This girl has a backbone. She won't let Vibhor walk all over her. Like that about our Womania. 😉

agree apu womania s really strongest pillar of vibhor life & soon he'll realize . head hitting scene was really cute & that time vibhor really wanted 2 share his pain but ego aa gya beech mein ..😆😆  aaj TEL MAALISH se headache gayab ho jaayega ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
clarity thumbnail

agree apu womania s really strongest pillar of vibhor life & soon he'll realize . head hitting scene was really cute & that time vibhor really wanted 2 share his pain but ego aa gya beech mein ..😆😆  aaj TEL MAALISH se headache gayab ho jaayega ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Also, did you notice that the tel snaan finally made Vibhor smile? After so much tension, it was Reeti who finally made him smile. ðŸĪŠ

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved Vibhor giving rose to Reeti with shy . waiting for the day Vibhor give rose by his own to Reeti . first I want Vibhor getting jealous later Vibhor making Reeti jealous  , then sweet nokh jhok teasing each other . now Rebhor's relation going through up and downs soon going to come out as winners .