When r u updating the next chapter?

waiting, waiting, waiting...😊

Patience Nishu .
Updating in a few minutes. πŸ˜ƒ
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 2    :-    Growing Feelings

"Hello Princess ! " , came a husky whisper , and Piya didn't need to turn to know that Abhay had now occupied the place beside her , on the bench , in the station. " I don't talk to strangers. " , replied Piya , curtly.

" What ? " , surprise was evident in Abhay's voice. " Just because I am delayed by a few minutes , that too only today , you won't talk to me Princess. "

" Princess , is not my name " , snapped Piya , still looking away from him.

" Oh that . Everything about you is so royal that ... "

This time Piya turned to his side with a stern expression which stopped him mid-sentence.
" One month and fifteen days have passed since we first met , yet you manage to repeat the same lame excuse every alternate day.
What is so royal about me Abhay ? "

Abhay opened his mouth to say something when Piya continued , " Exactly how many girls are there in your life , that my four lettered name escapes your memory every time ? "

" There is nobody else that is special. You don't trust me Piya. " , said Abhay , but Piya's anger did not allow her to notice the hurt in his voice.

" Thanks Heaven ! Abhay Raichand remembers my name. Shall I feel obliged ? "

Abhay tried to assess her mood. What could have possibly happened that Piya was  so pissed ?
And then realization dawned on him and he asked , " What did he do now ? "

Piya went completely silent and stared at Abhay with an unbelieving expression. He never failed to surprise her. Since the evening they met , Abhay had always accompanied her on her way back home. Although it was weird that at the stroke of 5:30 , he would appear out of nowhere , yet Piya found his presence strangely comforting. He was another reason now that made Piya wait for evenings.
Abhay used to listen to her patiently , even cracked a joke or two but, always maintained an expressionless facade , apart from his signature smirk and occasional grins. His beautiful eyes were the only mirror to his emotions , and Piya loved it when they held concern for her , just like now. She considered herself lucky to have found a friend like Abhay.

" What are you Abhay ? " , asked Piya in a softer tone , " How do you always know the correct reason behind everything ? ".

" God ! Your questions scare me sometimes Piya " , sighed Abhay in relief. " That was not actually difficult you know. There is only one mistake of nature , called Jeh Khurana , that you hate so dearly. That dog never gets tired of trying his luck with you. So , are you going to tell me that what he did , now ? "

" I am scared I will be his death someday " , said Piya , rolling her eyes , which earned her a chuckle from Abhay.

" He sent me a marriage proposal . I turned it down but  Auntie thinks he is a gentleman , just because he clearly mentioned that he is engaged to Ruhi already , but loves only me. "

" That Khurana sent you a marriage proposal ? " , asked Abhay in disbelief. " Did you not turn it down already ? "

" What are you , deaf ? I obviously told him and even Auntie that I am so not interested in him , but he seems adamant to prove that he loves me , and all.
I so hate him Abhay. Ruhi avoided me all day. " , said Piya gloomily.

" Had you not stopped me , he would have been lying six feet under by now. " , hissed Abhay through clenched teeth.

" That's because you would end up in jail. I do not want to lose your company Abhay.
With Uncle and Auntie's failing attempts to hide that I am more than just a liability to them , our friendship is the only thing that is dear to me now. "

The last thing Piya wanted was Abhay losing his temper. The guy had mercilessly beaten the crap out of two guys of her locality , because they had called her a mirchi phataka . The boys didn't even dare to appear in front of her ever again.

" Lets get going now. Its already six o' clock " , said Piya , getting up.
Abhay got up and was walking quietly with her , but she knew , he was deep in thoughts , probably , planning a murder.

Piya had never been the social butterfly , so, she had never had a friend group. She was still in touch with only one of her classmates since pre-primary, and that was Maya.  Maya now lived in Delhi and had joined her father's business.

After Maya , it was Ruhi that cared for her and never let her feel alone. Though not as special as Abhay , but , Ruhi was a good friend , whom Piya didn't want to lose . Her phone vibrated. It was a message from Ruhi , which read - " Come out. We need to talk. "

Piya did not think twice before sneaking out. Ruhi had ignored her all day , and Piya did not mind if she wanted to talk now , at 11 PM , when the world was immersed in darkness.

She was waiting at her entrance but there was no sign of Ruhi. Probably , she was still on her way. Piya decided to wait till Ruhi arrived , when she heard something, something like a ... snarl ?

Slowly , she turned her head to her left. The pale moon light and the lights at her entrance allowed her to see something that was not pleasant at all.

Just about twenty steps ahead of her , in the bushes leading to the jungle , stood a black wolf , a huge one , its golden eyes shining bright , as it glared and growled threateningly at something.

With dilated pupils , and adrenaline rushing through her veins , Piya followed the wolf's gaze to find a man in black , in a fighting stance , glaring back at the wolf. She let out a gasp as she noticed that the man was not just any man , but , someone whose eye shone a radiating red , his face was contorted in a scary way , his teeth were bared , and his canines extended.

God! He was a vampire. How could it be possible ? These creatures really existed ?
Without warning a shriek emanated from her throat , as the wolf and the vampire leapt towards each other. The vampire managed to sink his fangs into a forelimb of the wolf , without himself getting hurt. The wolf howled in agony and wishked off into the jungle , limping on its way , and to Piya's horror , the vampire now turned to her.

Her fear changed into shock , as she witnessed the vampire's radiating red eyes turn into an electric blue , his fangs retraced , and his facial muscles relaxed to reveal the devilishly handsome face of , Abhay Raichand.

Piya could not move from her place . " No " , she whispered , " this can't be true " , as Abhay stood in front of her in the blink of an eye. " You were not supposed to see this " , he muttered , as a pained expression masked his face. "   I can explain , Piya. Please just ... just listen to me. "
" You are a vampire !? " , she said . It was more of a question than a statement.
His silence hurt her more than his words could have.
" Okay. I see it's the truth.
Were you a human , when we first met ? "

" No " , he said , without meeting her gaze.

" So , do you want my soul ?
Were you waiting for me to trust you completely , so that , when you do take my soul away , the devil blesses you with more power , Abhay ? "

Abhay looked at her in the eye this time , and apart from hurt , anger was clearly visible in his eyes. Piya could not help but think , that his eyes would probably turn that blinding red again , and his fangs would sink into her neck , next.

" Piya don't. Please don't look at me like that. I would never hurt you. Never " . He held her shoulders , as he spoke , " I want your friendship and not your soul , Piya. Please don't judge me like that just because I am not human like you. "

" Why Abhay ? Why did you never tell me this ? " , demanded Piya , as the traitorous tears trickled down her cheek. She hated the fact that she was feeling betrayed when she should actually feel scared. Why did the tingles still rise beneath her skin where his hands touched her ? How could she have been so foolish to trust him so much .

" Damn it , Piya. " , he cursed , as he wiped the tears away. " This is not something that you expect me to be shouting out loud. I didn't want you to fear me. I didn't want to lose you. I will never hurt you , Piya. Can we not be friends , still ? "

" Yeah like its going to remain the same , and its so normal for Dracula and chicken to be best buddies. " , said Piya , dryly.

Abhay chuckled to himself. He was so in love with...her sense of humour , ofcourse. " Yes , you definitely are one hot chick , Piya , but you are mistaking me for a Dracula. A Dracula feasts on raw meat , while a vampire craves blood. Its not that I am allergic to human food , okay. Just a few drops of blood... "

"Yuck. I don't need to know that ."

All humour gone now , Abhay asked her , seriously , " So , is this goodbye Piya ? "

" I don't know Abhay."

" Okay. Do remember , I will always be there for you. No supernatural would ever hurt you , I promise you that. And if you think we can remain friends , just call me once , but only after 5:30 , okay " said Abhay , his voice lacking the usual strength.

Piya walked away from him into the safety of her home. She read the new message from Ruhi that read - " Sorry to disturb. Would talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight."

Was a jerk of a boss not depressing enough that Abhay had to be a vampire ? Why couldn't life be anywhere close to normal for her ?

For three days , the excuse of a fever and a headache saved Piya from moving out of home and facing the weird men in her life. She didn't even move out into her garden to greet the evenings. Now, Abhay in his vampire form , advancing towards her , was not the best image  haunting her mind.

On the fourth day , Jeh marched into her home and insisted on taking her to his family doctor. Imagine the rage that took over Piya's mind. Even if Piya was really sick , she wouldn't have gone to Jeh's family doctor for sure. What did he mean to prove by suggesting his family doctor ? That Piya was family ? Piya hated his guts and wanted to stab him in the gut. So she had to go to office that day.

How annoying could someone actually get ? Piya could date a ghost but not Jeh Khurana. Talking of a ghost , even if she had been scared of him ,she had missed Abhay a lot , and now as her eyes fell on the bench in the station , Piya wished him to be present.  

You could not blame her , the day was such that she could not help but remember him. She had wished Maya , and Ruhi , and surprisingly Ruhi had smiled back in response. Now, where was Abhay? Oh ! yeah , Abhay would come only when she called him. How to call him though ? Piya did not have his phone number or anything. She had not even seen him using a phone ever.

" Abhay " , whispered Piya , as she sat on the bench.

" Yes " , came a surprised , husky voice and she found Abhay sitting just beside her.

Piya's hand flew to her heart , as she gasped instinctively , her breathing and heartbeat increasing widly.
" You. Bloody moron. Ghost. Parasitic idiot " , and a lot other curse words flew out of Piya's mouth as she tried to calm herself down. " Can you not make an appearance like normal people , Raichand ? "

Abhay had his best smirk plastered on his face , his eyes shining with humour , as he spoke , 

" Did you call me to simply curse me right on my face , Piya ?"

" Urmm... Actually " , because I was missing you silly ,thought Piya , as she said , " Happy Friendship Day , Abhay . "

"What !? "

" Did I use Latin , or you don't understand the meaning of friendship day ? " , asked Piya narrowing her eyes at him , as she tried to understand the reason behind Abhay grinning like an idiot.

" I do understand Piya. Thank you for being my friend inspite of everything.
Wait. You deserve ... " , said Abhay , as he fished  into the inner pocket of his jacket , and brought out something in a rectangular shape , " this ."

Piya's eyes shined brightly , and an angelic smile made way on her face , as she took the chocolate from him. " How did you know that I like KitKat more than Cadbury ? And. Wait. How did you know that I would continue our friendship ? "

" Well , for the last three minutes you had been eyeing this bench with the look of a lost puppy. So I figured it out , that you were missing me " , said Abhay , proudly straightening his collar , which earned him a smack on the arm from Piya.
"And about your earlier querry , I know a lot about you. I even know that you turned down the only guy that had gathered the guts to approach you in college , just because he proposed you with a bunch of red roses . And you dislike red as much as you hate roses. "

" Stalker " , accused Piya , as she basked her tongue in chocolate. " Since you know everything about me , tell me about yourself . How long have you been a vampire ? "

" Don't know. Several centuries have passed. " , shrugged Abhay .

" Really ? Where were you when the river Amazon changed its course ? " .

" In Egypt. Why do you ask ? " , inquired Abhay .

Piya looked at him , wide eyed , when she found no humour in his eyes. " You are actually serious Abhay. I was just teasing you. "

" How was I supposed to know that , Piya ? "

" Okay . Exactly how old are you ? "

" I stopped ageing at twenty four. And I belong to the Mayan civilization that is older than every civilization you know of. Happy , Piya Dobriyal ? "

"You are not Adam. Are you ? "

" Obviously not Piya. I am not the first man on Earth , but the first vampire , I certainly am. "

" No way. How did you turn into a vampire after twenty four years of ageing ? "

" Because I was born with magic. "

" You were a witch ? "

" Sorry to disappoint you Piya , but since I have always been a male , I was not a witch but a wiccan or wizard . "

" Oh ! And then , what happened ? " , asked Piya becoming interested.

" Well , I never met my parents , so magic was all I had. I taught myself every sort of spell , from levitation , to healing and even chanellising the forces of nature. People were scared of me. Everybody thought I was evil. They used to run away on seeing me.
 One day , when I was fondling a cheetah that was my only friend , I felt a searing pain running down my spine and then I blacked out.
When I fluttered my eyes open , I felt drained . The people of the village had attacked me with a spear and left me to die. I had lost all the blood in my body . Even my cheetah friend was dying beside me. Probably they had attacked him too. So I used all magic I knew and drank the cheetah's blood to provide myself some. All I could feel for the next ten hours was pain. And then I changed. My wounds healed and I was different and stronger than before.
I remember all the witches and wiccans bowing before me. I was the first person to have surpassed death. Since then I have been the King of all that is supernatural. Phew. Story over . " , finished Abhay .

" Wow ! You are brave Abhay. You survived all alone and fought even death. " , said Piya with something like admiration.

" See , that is why you are the only girl that has ever attracted me. You are always interested in everything weird. " , chuckled Abhay.

" Shall I be happy that the King of Supernatural creatures is my friend ? " , asked Piya as she turned to him once they reached her mansion.

" Why ? Yes . You should be proud. " said Abhay , which made Piya laugh.

" Why do you always appear only after 5:30 , Abhay ? "

" That now is another story. Save it for some other day. And before you ask , let me tell you , that vampires can't move around in sunlight , because daylight rings are only present in fiction shows and movies. "

" Oh ! " , said Piya giggling. And just as she moved to open the gate , her left sandal's heel broke and she would have fallen had Abhay not saved her.

He held her by the waist. They were close. Very close , their noses almost touching.The atmosphere around them had changed. He looked at her as if he could see right through her soul. Piya could see the grey freckles in Abhay's blue eyes. She could feel his cold breath on her face. She could feel her cheeks heating up , as his gaze shifted from her eyes to her lips. The world seemed to have freezed. She didn't know if it was her imagination or Abhay had actually leaned towards her , when something literally shook her and she was startled by a loud music followed by Enrique's loud voice " Loving you was easy. Thought you'd never leave me. Yeah." Even Abhay seemed horrified.
Piya immediately moved away from Abhay as she realized it was her phone ringing , rather singing .

Abhay felt extremely irritated. Whoever it was that had called Piya , definitely had a death wish. And what about that stupid device  known as a cell phone  ? He wanted to snatch the phone from her hand and throw it against the wall. And what was the screen made up of... a monkey , no ape , no gorilla , yeah gorilla glass. He wanted to smash the gorilla glass until it broke into pieces.  

" Urmm... It was Maya. My friend " , said Piya awkwardly. She was not sure if she had really wanted to be interrupted or not. " Bye Abhay. See you tomorrow " , said Piya looking anywhere but him.

Abhay still stood there , watching Piya go , until he was interrupted by a voice.
" She called you Abhay. I m assuming you to be Abhay Raichand. I thought you were a myth . " .

Abhay turned to face Piya's cousin ,Prabal ,smirking at him as if teasing him .

" Wait until Piya knows the truth , Prabal Dobriyal. " , said Abhay in a cold , threatening voice.

" You wish " , scoffed Prabal , as he passed Abhay and moved into the mansion.

It was then that Abhay noticed the hooded figure with shining bright green eyes , filled with humour waiting for him.

" Hell no. I was not taking advantage of the situation. She was close and I couldn't think straight, okay.
And what a pervert are you , Piya and I were so close and you were watching. " , said Abhay , defending himself while accusing him.

But the green eyed man said nothing ,only laughed , irritating Abhay majorly.

" What is it Piya ? Please tell me. You have been quiet for ten minutes now. " , demanded Abhay as he stroked Piya's hair who was hugging him tight.

" In a meeting , I was talking to Jeh about the new anti-virus our company is going to launch soon , when Jeh accidently spill his coffee on  me. I had to borrow a spare uniform. " explained Piya , as she blinked back  tears .

Abhay had already known this had something to do with Jeh. He had a strong feeling Jeh had messed up big this time.

Piya continued , " When the meeting was over , Jeh told me to stay back. And then I came to know that everything was planned. Jeh has pictures and even the video in which I am... changing my uniform. He is now blackmailing me to agree to marry him , within twenty four hours , else he would make the pictures and video public. "

Piya looked up at Abhay to find him literally fuming with anger. " Tell me where he resides , Piya , and I would finish him for good " , said Abhay through clenched teeth. " I will tell you Abhay , but I need to delete those pictures and the video first. Nobody knows his password. He is the owner  of Queen Technologies , Abhay , how do I know what is the word that secures his laptop. " , sobbed Piya.

Thinking for a while , Abhay suggested , " Why don't you send him a fungi , Piya ? ".
Piya looked at him through teary eyes. Was he really joking in such a situation ? But his face held no humour. Then Piya realized the meaning behind his words and couldn't help but laugh , as more tears spilled out of her beautiful eyes.

Abhay thought she had gone crazy due to the situation.

" It's a virus , silly. A virus is a threat to softwares and not a fungi " , explained Piya , while Abhay muttered , " Whatever ! "

" You are right. I can create a virus. " , said Piya triumphantly , " See what I do to you now bloody Khurana " , she resolved  , as she sped towards her home not wanting to waste time at all, while thanking Abhay repeatedly .

" No way " , argued Piya , " Why don't you check the message I sent you Jeh. I am not repeating my words again " she said angrily.

" Calm down , babe. My phone is switched off. No charge . That's why I asked you. " , said Jeh smirking at Piya. He connected his phone to his laptop and checked his inbox for Piya's message .

Piya thanked God for little miracles. She knew that the virus would definitely corrupt everything in Jeh's phone , but she didn't know how to reach the files in his laptop. Now that his phone and laptop were connected , it was just victory for Piya.

Jeh opened Piya's message , which read , " Hello Jeh ! " , and then there was a box that had a hyperlinked text " Click Me " written in it . He clicked on the hyperlinked text , and his screen immediately blacked out. Then a cute smiley appeared on the screen its eyes fluttering at Jeh as it smiled brightly. At the bottom of the screen was a rectangular box that had " Processing ..." , written in it. Jeh looked up at Piya and mouthed cute while winking at her. The box at the bottom of the screen disappeared after a minute and then the emoticon started to blow trumpets as a larger box appeared on the screen , with " formatting complete " written in it.

By the look on his face , Piya understood that she was successful. Jeh looked at her in shock to ask , " Formatting ? But... It was a virus ? ".

" Hell yeah , Jeh Khurana " , grinned Piya. " Now your phone and laptop are as good as new and you have nothing to blackmail me with. What did you think if I could design an anti-virus , I could not design a virus. Silly you.
And the paper that you signed just few minutes ago was my resignation letter. Thank you so much for setting me free from Queen Technologies and you. "

Piya poured Jeh a glass of water and winked at him before exiting his cabin. She loved the defeat and anger in his emerald green eyes.

" Piya where are you going ? " , asked Ruhi , as Piya moved towards the exit.

" I resigned Ruhi "

Ruhi didn't say anything but hugged her , expressing her gratitude. " Who is the special guy  ? Jeh has never been turned down before. "

" What ? There is nobody Ruhi."

" Really , not even your man in black ? " , asked Ruhi. To reduce Piya's curiousity , she explained , " Remember I had messaged you to meet me out of your home , few days ago. Well I came , saw you guys talking. Couldn't hear whatever you guys were discussing , but your eyelock was like  you mean the world to each other ."

" You think we love each other ? " , inquired Piya , looking outside .

" Oh I am sure of that. Your blush confirms it. Go tell him , now "

" Okay " , said Piya  smiling at Ruhi as she hugged her  goodbye. Piya felt like giggling as she felt a million butterflies in her stomach. She now knew what her growing feelings for Abhay meant.

" Oh God ! " , Piya groaned as she hurried towards her home.

Prabal had informed Piya that Granny had returned home and wanted to see Piya at home before 5:30 , because it was supposed to be a lunar eclipse tonight , and probably that strengthened evil forces. Piya had never felt more annoyed at her grandmother ever before. When would she speak to Abhay now ?

She was moving towards her home completely unaware of a car speeding towards her from back. A massive blow  sent her crashing on the ground and black spots danced around her as her head hit a stone on the roadside. She was only aware of a mind-numbing pain in her head and her back , until her hair was yanked to force her to look at a satisfied looking Jeh Khurana.

" If not mine , then nobody's " , said Jeh laughing out loud , as he left Piya to die and went back as quickly as he had arrived.

Piya could feel a cold sensation filling her body and her eyelids becoming too heavy to be kept open. A darkness was surrounding her. Was it death ? Piya didn't want to die , not when Abhay didn't know of her victory , her feelings. For the first time , Piya was scared of the darkness , because there were no stars to console her.

Abhay called out her name infinite times. He rocked Piya and pleaded her to talk to him. It was scaring Abhay. It had only been few minutes since he had heard Jeh's laughter and the sound of his car's engine , speeding away , but Piya wouldn't respond.

A shadow indicated the presence of somebody. Abhay looked up to see shining green eyes looking down at him. " I WILL KILL YOU IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER " ,  roared Abhay. " Would deal with you later "

Abhay closed his eyes and then opened them saying ," Misha ! Misha can help. "

" Yes , my lord " , came a feminine voice and the air around , shimmered to present a young , slim lady , appearing close to Piya's age. She was quite fair and had short , black curly hair.
" I sensed there is a problem. I tried to contact you... " , Misha had begun to say , when her eyes fell on the beautiful , bleeding , unmoving body of Piya in Abhay's arms. Her eyes went wide with concern and fear as she kneeled down , " Oh God ! Its Piya. Piya wake up. "  , she pleaded patting Piya's cheek.
" Wha..What happened to her Abhay ? "

" Later. First  check if you can help her or not " , ordered Abhay. " Piya cannot di...leave . Get it.
 I have waited for this eclipse since forever. She can't leave when she is yet unaware of the purpose of her birth " , said Abhay , his face as expressionless as ever.

Misha looked from Abhay to the green eyed man whose eyes held worry and fear , whether for himself or for Piya , that Misha couldn't figure out.

" STOP STARING AND DO YOUR WORK " , scowled Abhay , making Misha cringe in fear.
Misha proceeded to check Piya's vitals with shivering hands. 

She could not decide if she was wrong to have assumed that Abhay had fallen for Piya. He seemed to care only about the eclipse and the purpose of her birth. Was everybody else right ,  to call Abhay , the King of all Heartless Creatures ?

A/N : Long update for making you all wait. So , do you like cliffhangers ?  I do , but only while writing. πŸ˜†
Piya's ringtone - Heartattack by Enrique Iglesias 
Do tell me what are your thoughts about this part. πŸ˜Š

Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago
Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the fungi line , lol, and oh yeah , the line where Abhay seems to plot a murder πŸ˜† he always did seem to plot a murder in the show , 🀣

Jey is the big bad wolf , no doubt . Well, ok I guess.. And as usual I hate him :p

The ending did arise my doubts, but nah, I know Abhay loves Pia, and maybe he just wanted to inform her something about the birth thingy which concerned her not him so much, maybe she is a supernatural too πŸ˜‰
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding update
o god jeh is a jerk be it supernatural or human
how can he play with a girl dignity?
Piya serve him right
hahaha fungi Abhay? Seriously? I think age got him hehehe
o god piya is going to die? Ab kiya hoga?
Abhay dnt love piya? What is he about piya birth?
Thanks for the pm
plz continue soon
bestpasstime thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb 
it is wonderfulπŸ‘
awww😳 abhiya are fabulous
and thanks for pm😊
u r a superb writer⭐️
waiting for piya's mystery 

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is for the first time I read your story! And oh my! You write extremely well...it's too good! Is this your first work ? 

I loved the pace with which you have taken the story forward. The manner in which you have showcased Abhay Piya and their relation...the way they met and became friends...was all very different and fresh! I loved it! πŸ˜ƒ

Abhay and his truth shocked Piya. I like the way you have described that part. πŸ‘ 
And the best thing about your update is --Piya and her sense of humour!  I really like it a lot !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Abhay's persona is just as intimidating! The climax was suspenseful...and I am really looking forward to see what is in store for Piya n what exactly the truth of her birth and how all that is related to Abhay! 

Jeh seems to be a mean guy here. 

P.s. Forgot to mention, I loved both of their dialogues! Good job! πŸ‘

Please continue soon. The story has a new touch n I like it. 😊
Carry on... πŸ‘πŸΌ 
thank you for pm dear. :)

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update  ... 
Kill that jeh .. urrggghh
So what is piya ?? There must be some connection between abhay & piya cousin? ?
Cont soon