Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi guys

This is a thread for all Ishra lovers to participate in and create stories about Ishra. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a novice, you are welcome to join in and have fun with us.

There are a few rules so we all know what we are doing ( particularly me!!! ðŸ˜†). So here goes ( edited - these are Shalz's rules)

REVISED RULES: PLEASE DO READ the Rules before posting/reserving a slot for Mini Shot/s 

1.     The stories must be primarily about IshRa. It can be funny or adventurous or romantic or whatever, but please nothing too "mature", cause we're kind of shy about that stuff, and we would like this to be a thread everyone wants to write in and read. 

2.     The Mini SHOT can either be a TWO-PART SHOT(each part written by one person) or a FOUR- PART SHOT (each part written by one person)

3.    HOW TO START: One person starts with A MINI SHOT, ie a scene, (it can be related to the show or not) but it must have IshRa as the leads 

4.      WORD LIMIT: The word limit for each part in case of a FOUR - part shot should not go beyond @ 700 words and for TWO-part SHOT, it should be within 1200 words each. 

5.     TAGGING SOMEONE TO CONTINUE: Specifically for a four-part shot, the person who posts the first part should suggest/ask/tag the rest of the participants, so that the thread can move fast. The persons posting the remaining parts can continue according to their own wish (thou one should not digress completely from the plot given in the previous part)  

6.     BOOKING THE SLOT: If you wish to start with a MINI Shot or continue a shot, please inform in the thread as well as PM to shalz_123 for booking the slot. Please do mention whether you want to write a Two-part shot or a four-part shot 

7.     TIME LIMIT: Each writer after being tagged or after choosing a slot needs to post her part in a day's time from the time of the previous update. In case of a Two-part Shot the maximum time taken is 2 days after the previous part has been posted. 

8.     The characterization of the leads shud not be changed so much that we can't connect with them. 

9.     ANY QUERY/Confusion, PM : shalz_123/ Veeaan 

10.  Please give English translations to Hindi dialogues.  

11.  Once you post your part, pm your friends so that they also can enjoy the mini shots written by you.

We are opening this up because we LOVE ISHRA. We want to read stories on Ishra and we want to appreciate and celebrate Ishra. Bas.

Please even if u have never written, give it a try..its phun... 

Ok, enough rules from Shalz n me !!!!! 

Happy reading folks.

Yours in Ishra fandom
Vee 

Index - next post

Shalini will be editing the index as the shots/parts are posted
Edited by Veeann - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Check Important Note @Pg 138

LAST MINI SHOT posted By Anusha and Vidya (4 parts) @Pg140.143 and 146

We will be back with a new idea very soon...

Table of Contents [Click on the Page Numbers]

Mini Shot #1 Jungle Main Mangal [Completed]
Part 1: Shalini posted on 22nd June 2015 - Scroll below
Part 2 : Aruna posted - 23rd June 2015 - 3rd post @ Page 1
Part 3: Vidya posted -  23rd June 2015 - 4th Post@ Page 1 
Part 4: Vee posted - 24th June 2015 - 5th Post @ page 1

Mini Shot #2 Lady in Red [Completed]
Part 1 EkPaheli - Aani Page 16
Part 2 OmshreeJaanu (OSJ) Page 22
Part 3 Sush_AvinaPage 27
Part 4 Anusha (Fugitives123) Page 33

Mini Shot #3 Oust the Couch [Completed]
Part 1 OSJ Page 38
Part 2 : RomComFan Page 43
Part 3: Sush_Avina Page 50
part 4: Eyes-Wide-Shut (Doc) Page 52

Mini Shot #4 Pursuit of Happiness [Completed] 
Part 1 Su (Shadeslayer) Page 55
Part 2 Doc (Eyes-wide-Shut) Page 59
Part 3 Hema (OnePiece) Page 67
Part 4 Vidya.Anand Page 71

Mini Shot #5 Kaun Hai? (Who's there?) [Completed]
Part 1  by Veeaan  Page 74
Part 2 by Anuhyaa Page 75
Part 3 by Aruna       Page 76
Part 4 by Veeaan   Page 78

Mini SHot #6 Tempting His Madrasan [Completed]
Part 1 Kiara Page 81
Part 2 RomComFan Page 84

Mini SHot #7 The Arranged Love [Completed]
Part 1 .Tia.  Page 85
Part 2 Shalini Page 88
Part 3 Anusha Page 92
Part 4 Dipa Page 96

MINI SHOT #8 IshRa Express [Completed]
Part 1 Anusha Page 100
Part 2 Aru.Divan Page 102

MINI Shot #9 Infinite Love [Completed]
Part 1 Aishu_divan Page 108
Part 2 Aru.Divan Page 108
Part 3 Anu_Ishradivan Page 108

MINI SHOT #10 She isnt just a dream
Part 1 Vidya.Anand Page 115
Part 2 Atii Page 118
Part 3 Vidya Page 121
Part 4 Vidya

MINI SHOT #11 Reeling him In [ongoing]
Part 1 Paru_Rox [Page 123
Part 2 OSJ Page 127
Part 3 Gravity23/Akansha Page 132
Part 4 Akansha Page 135

Mini shot #12 Kata laga, haye laga!
One Shot by Shalini and Tia Page 138

MiniShot #13 What's going on?
part 1 Anusha Page 140
Part 2 Vidya Page 143
Part 3 and 4 by Anusha Page 146
MINISHOT #1

This scene is from before their wedding' The basic premise is same.. Ravaan met Jhaasi ki Rani and sparks flew..

English translation in bracket and italics...

Jungle Main mangal

part 1

I cant believe my bad luck. I had to be stuck here , in this jungle and with this woman, of all people!! Why Mata Rani why!! Maine aapka kya bigara hain... Ek to yeh chup hone ka naam hi nahi leti aur upar se mera dimaag main kese kese khayal aa rahe hain '

[ I cant believe my bad luck. I had to be stuck here , in this jungle and with this woman, of all people!! Why Mata Rani why!! What have I done to you? One, she doesnt know where to stop talking and to top that I seem to be having all sorts of dirty thoughts']

Raman cursed his luck for the umpteenth time. All because of Ruhi ke Liye'!

Ruhi's school had organized a dance programme at the outskirts of Delhi and wanted all the student's parents to attend it. Ruhi has already left with the school bus but not before creating a HUGE problem for Raman.

Papa, promise me you will bring along Ishita Aunty! I want her to see me perform. Please papa, Ruhi promise.'

And now Raman was in a fix. Now they have lost their way and standing at some no man's land in between Delhi and Chandigarh, his phone doesn't have any signal and that woman just can't stop her chatter. How he wished to just kiss her and stop her lectures...

The expression would be worth watching! He chuckled, and then the next moment he smacked himself thinking ...Wow..raman...where did that come from!!? Do not even venture into that train of thought! She might just kill you for even thinking about it! Look at her looking at you with those eyes... if she comes to know that you are attracted to her she might just push you off from a cliff'

"Mr Bhalla, you are such an egoistic person! I have been telling you for the last half an hour don't drive so fast, but you! You just wont listen! 

Kyun male ego ko hurt hota hain kyaa? Ki ek ladki ka aapse behetar road sense hain!!!! I told you so many times we took the wrong turn!! But nahi... stupid man!! Aab dheko we are in the middle of a god damn jungle!! God knows kya kya janwar hain yaha!!'

[You male ego gets hurt if a woman has better road sense than you!!! I told you so many times we took the wrong turn!! But no... stupid man!! Now look at us! we are stuck in the middle of a god damn jungle!! God knows what animals are here!!']

Raman muttered dusre animals ka to pata nahi but haa ek jungle billi zaroor hain yahaa...'

[Raman muttered , dont know about other animals, but I can definitely see a wild cat here']

How dare you!! You are calling me a jungle billi [wild cat]?'

See, you recognize yourself so well! Maine to kuch bola hi nahi'

[See, you recognize yourself so well! i didnt have to say anything]

Mr  Bhalla you are an incorrigible man! If am jungle billi you must know that I can scratch too' the moment she realized the double meaning of her words she put her hands on her mouth and turned away...

She didn't know why she was behaving so weirdly!! She is not rude with anyone!! The why with this man!  But Raman Kumar Bhalla makes her nervous! His gaze, it gives her jitters.. She had realized long ago that Ruhi's father and she share a weird chemistry which doesn't have any logic what so ever.. She hates him and yet she just can't ignore him. The feelings, which he invokes every time when they engage in a verbal spat is something very new to her. They both know it.  

Its called Sexual tension!!

And Amidst this Jungle she is not so sure what may happen!!!

Love

Shal

So the next person continues from here.. my scene more or less had 500 words... dont make it too long...again dont make it too short too...

we r looking forward to many participants and loads of encouragement from all for all...

Edited by shalz_123 - 8 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ISHRA MINI SHOT - JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL

PART 2

His eyes sure evoked new found feelings in her and she was sure of losing herself in his deep black eyes if she continued staring at them for one more second. She hurled out a few names "Raavan Kumar, kadva Punjabi" and started walking alone in to the thick forest. His eyes kept darting in the same direction she went. He ran his hands through his hair and hit his hand against the car when he found there was no signal in his phone. Just then he heard a familiar voice screaming out his name.

He ran in the same direction calling out her name and for another time he heard her screaming. The windy weather, hustling of trees and the sound of some insects filled the forest. He couldn't clearly make his way to her. His eyes fell on her duppatta which lay on the ground. He picked it and ran further when his eyes fell on a curvy shadow. Walking further in the same direction, he found her standing behind a tree. Her hair flying in the wind, fear stricken face and an innocent smile played on her lips when their eyes met after a frantic search. She ran and hugged him tight which provoked a sense of relief. She held on to his jacket like her life depended on it and heaved heavily. He closed his eyes for a second taking in the feeling and spoke "Situation ka faida mat uttao, Madarasan" (Don't take advantage of the situation, Madarasan).

She pushed him hard struggling herself out of his hold and glared at him "Ek tho I was scared aur aap yahan tana mar the ho. Mein jaa rahi hun" (I was scared and here you are busy taunting me. I am leaving). He held her wrist for the first time "Kahaan jaogi darpok madarasan? tere pass ghadi bhi nahi, aise chalogi tho ruhi ki shaadi tak bhi paunch nahi paogi" (Where will you go coward madarasan? You don't have a vehicle of your own and at your pace you will not manage to reach even on Ruhi's wedding day) and smirked at her. "Kahaan fasadiya mujhe Murugan" she spoke looking towards the starry sky. She once again freed herself from his hold and grabbed her dupatta which he was holding on to and started walking as fast as she could.

He smacked his head once again for getting lost in that hug and her walk. He shook his head and caught up with her in the next few minutes. "Yaar let's not argue today, Ruhi would want us to be there before the function starts and now that's completely out of the question. Let's work it out yaar" he spoke. "Haan, sirf Ruhi ke liye" she said. "Sirf aur sirf Ruhi ke liye" he reiterated her words. Their eyes locked yet another time that same evening.

Thank you guys for this lovely thread and hope I have done justice to the plot.

Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ishra Minishot - Jungle Mein Mangal
Last part of Aru's second part

He smacked his head once again for getting lost in that hug and her walk. He shook his head and caught up with her in the next few minutes. "Yaar let's not argue today, Ruhi would want us to be there before the function starts and now that's completely out of the question. Let's work it out yaar" he spoke. "Haan, sirf Ruhi ke liye" she said. "Sirf aur sirf Ruhi ke liye" he reiterated her words. Their eyes locked yet another time that same evening. 

I have tried to add something more...hopefully all like it...Errors honge toh excuse them...Mangal mein errors allowed hai! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Part 3

They walked and walked but there was no sign of the road nor any light or a guide to the direction.

They had a silent pact of not fighting till they reach Ruhi or in other words it was an unsaid pact of silence so that they don't speak to each other and obviously, there won't be any fights.

Ishita's mouth ached as she wasn't used to staying quiet for this long. She kept opening her mouth to say something but then held back and sealed her lips tightly. Her mind continuously kept ranting, "Khadoos Raavan Kumar! Kaash Mihika ya Vandu akka hote..."

[Only if MIhika or Vandu akka were here]

She was getting bored while his state was no different. Surprising himself, he felt annoyed by her silence. Her silent treatment irked him like hell. In the brief time when they were left together in each other's company, he had become used to her bickering lectures and nonsensical chatter.

Now he was missing those nhok jhoks and her Jhansi ki rani avatar. The jungili billi had toned down. The thought suddenly gave him a naughty chucke and he ended up voicing his mind thoughts a little louder, "Sexy bheegi billi!"

He hadn't intended to say it loud but it was too late for a forethought and she did hear it.

She glared at him for the same but didn't speak a word in reply. He was more cooked up now. Even such a comment didn't make her speak but he could see that she was damn furious.

He taunted more, "aise look kyun deh rahi ho madrasan? Kuch bologi nahi, huh?"

[Why are you giving weird looks? Why don't you speak?]

Her sarcastic reply came quick, "You told me to work it out and I am doing it...ab mere dekhne se bhi problem hai toh I have a solution"

Saying that she started walking faster. She didn't wait for his reply or for him to catch up. Her reply and her quick steps left him wondering what special mould she was made of.

But he couldn't let her alone like that. The forest was alien and hence dangerous. At a point, he felt he lost track of her. The pitch darkness only added to his agony. His cellphone's battery was running down and so the light from it was on and off. He kept calling her but in vain.

A few minutes of futile search and he looked all around but not a trace of her. But she wasn't lost. She was there just near him, hiding from him behind an overgrown bush. She didn't want him to spot her so easily but destiny had other plans for them. She felt some slimy thing touching her shoulders and on closer observation, she realized that it was a snake which was moving from one shrub to another via her shoulders. She screamed loudly and stood up that very instant pushing the creature away. He turned around to the direction and called back "Ishita...kya hua???"

He sprinted to the direction and before he knew, she rushed into his arms and hugged him tightly. But both didn't notice or realize where they had stepped on till they felt the ground beneath them tear away.

They had lost it completely and slipped deep into something which appeared like a dark hole from which there was no return. They rolled over and over but remained clinging to each other tightly. They reached the bottom of the pit after a couple of rolls and turns. He grasped her tightly to himself while she too didn't protest but just hugged him for life.

When the roll finally came to a halt, he was on top of her and her head was buried into his shirt while his hands clasped under her kurti, tightly wound along her waist. His whole body was paining and he knew she would be in the same state as well but he thanked god that both of them were alive.  

He could feel her heart vibrating against his and he felt a strange relief. 

So my job done...over to Veee...Vee, do get them to Ruhi somehow ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Edited by vidya.anand - 8 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
I had to go over the word limit to accommodate demands for ...read on. 😆

Jungle Mein Mangal - Part 4

"Ishita" he whispered urgently as he tried to move his body off hers, conscious of his weight pressing on her, trapping her beneath him. She stirred as he managed to roll off her, and then clung to him, landing on him. Now their positions were reversed, her soft pliant body lying on his the earth hard beneath him, darkness around him.

"Raman" she murmured, all formalities forgotten. After all, how can you call a man Mr Bhalla when you are lying on him, your bodies entwined, a few thin scraps of fabric the only thing between you?

"Are you okay?" he asked urgently, worried about the unusual softness of her voice. He was used to her shouting and abusing him, but he was not used to this quietness.

Ishita squirmed as she realised the position they were in, but then stopped as she realised that her movements were sending strange feelings coursing through her veins. She was scared, she was petrified actually, more of him and her treacherous body then of the dark jungle. So Ishita did the one thing instinct told her was the best form of defence - attack.

"This is all your fault" she hissed furiously, her face inches above his. "All your fault, and now we are lost in some forsaken pit and God knows how we will ever get out of it..."

She was so close that Raman could feel her breath on his face as she spoke, so close that the thuds of her heart sounded as if they were his. He could feel her softness, he could sense her fear. He knew he hated her, detested her for her judgement of him as a father, her self-righteous attitude. But God, he was so attracted to her. He wanted her. He needed her. And right now, with her body on top of his, his last vestiges of self-control were lost. So Raman did the one thing instinct told him was the best form of defence - attack.

Meanwhile at Ruhi's function

"Ruhi puttar, tu upset kyun hai?" {Why are you so upset Ruhi dear?}

Ruhi turned her big doe eyes towards her dadu. "Papa aur ishita aunty abhi tak nahi aaye dadu" {Papa and Ishita aunty still aren't here dadu}

"Aa jayenge puttar, tu tension na le. To ja apne friends ke saath apne item ka taiyaari kar. Tera item last hai, tab tak  who aa jayenge" {Don't worry dear, they will come. You go and prepare for your item with your friends. You item is last, they will surely get here for it}

"Okay dadu"

And Ruhi ran off to join her friends backstage.

Back in the Jungle

Ishita was still talking, hissing furiously at Raman, when he tightened his arms around her waist, rolling her back beneath him.

"Don't you ever shut up, junglee billi?"

She could make his face out in the darkness now, his eyes glittering down at her. "No" she hissed. "And you cant make me"

In response he lowered his lips onto hers, grinding against her softness as her voice died in her throat. She resisted furiously for a few seconds but both her body and her heart were traitors today. She was drowning in his lips. She could not help herself. She found herself responding, kissing him back, straining against him. The only sounds that came from them were moans as their lips and tongues fought for supremacy. Shivers of pleasure wracked through their bodies as they deepened the kiss, She had never felt like this. He had never felt like this. This was madness. This was heaven.

"Sahib, yahan toh koi aadmi fasa hai" {Sir, there's a man stuck here}

Raman and Ishita sprung apart as voices and footsteps were heard above them. The next moment a torch was shone into their faces.

"Help" Ishita yelled, jumping up and away from Raman. "Nikalo hume yahan se' {Get us out of here}

"Areh madam, hum ne yeh trap adamkhor sher ke liye banaya tha. Aap log kaise fas gaye?" {Madam, we laid this trap for a man eating tiger. How did you people get trapped in here?}

The next moment a ladder was being lowered into the pit and Raman and ishita were hauled out. Apart from a few bruises and dirty clothes, they were fine, and luckily, once Raman had explained their plight, the hunters were happy to transport them to Ruhi's event. They had not looked at each other after being hauled out and they sat self-consciously in their rescuers jeep, their eyes averted, their hearts pounding.

In no time at all, they were at Ruhi's school and Ishita followed Raman in, conscious of the curious stares directed at their disheveled state. Thankfully the auditorium was dark and they managed to find seats at the back. They sat stiffly, their bodies not touching, hoping they had not missed Ruhi's performance and yet wondering what would have happened if they hadn't been rescued just then.

Ishita touched her sore lips gingerly. She may have been saved from a maneating tiger, but this man was equally dangerous. She glanced at him and caught him staring at her and averted her gaze again. Raman smiled inwardly. Maybe not a tiger, but he had surely been ravished by a jungle cat tonight.

The sound system diverted their attention and they both looked at the stage.

"And now parents and friends" the MC was saying. "Please welcome Ruhi Bhalla and Class IK as they present to you "Jungle Mein Mangal"

The End

Aao bachcho aaj tumhe ek kahani sunata hoon main

Sher ki kahani sunoge?

Mere pass aao mere dosto ek kissa suno

Kai saal pehle ki ye baat hai

Bhayanak andheri si yeh raat mein
Liye apni bandook main haath mein
Ghane jangalon se guzarata hua kahi ja raha tha

Ja raha tha Nahi aa raha tha Nahi ja raha tha

uff fo aage bhi to bolo na

Batata hu bata hu

Ghadi thi andhera magar sakt tha

Koi das sava das ka waqt tha
Larazata tha koyal ki bhi kook se
Bura haal hua us pe bhookh se
Laga todane ek beri se ber
Mere saamne a gaya ek sher

Koi gighghi banati nazar phir gayi
To bandook bhi haath se gir gayi
Main lapka wo jhapka
Main upar wo neeche
Woh aage main peechhe

Main ped pe wo peechhe

Are bachaao

Main daal-daal wo paat-paat

Main paseena wo baag-baag
Main sur mein wo taal mein
Yeh jungal paataal mein

Bachaao bachaao Are bhaago re bhaago

Phir kya hua?

Khuda ki kasam maza aa gaya

Mujhe maar kar besaram kha gaya

Kha gaya? Lekin aap to zinda hain

Are ye jeena bhi koi jeena hai lallu

Edited by Veeann - 8 years ago
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
bacche ka sawaal... exactly poori mini story humko likhni hai ya kisi ki story continue karni hai???? 😕 Edited by aarohi26 - 8 years ago
Veeann thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarohi26

bacche ka sawaal... exactly poori mini story humko likhni hai ya kisi ki story continue karni hai???? 😕

Aarohi, nahi poori story likhni nahi hai,  continue karni hai.

So if you see a story happening, and you want to continue it. Jump in and res and continue it. If you want to start a new story, start it. Just keep it to one scene, then someone else will do the next scene.

See how the first one goes.

Shalz, right na??? 

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veeann

Aarohi, nahi poori story likhni nahi hai, continue karni hai.

So if you see a story happening, and you want to continue it. Jump in and res and continue it. If you want to start a new story, start it. Just keep it to one scene, then someone else will do the next scene.

See how the first one goes.

Shalz, right na???

accha. smjh gayi. waah Didi. kya idea dhoondh hai. I am curious to res post. bas koi shree ganesh toh kare 😆
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay just to clear few points...
Vee u can add them in the main post if u want to

1. One person starts with A MINI SHOT, ie a scene, (it can be related to the show or not) but it must have IshRa as the leads

2. After the person is done with her scene ( which shud nt be more than 500 words or say 2 three paragraphs) the next person jumps in n continues it according to her wish (thou she shud not digress completely from the plot given..) 
3. The person who completed her scene can tag someone to wrte the next part (but prior confirmation from tht person is necessary) otherwise anyone can volunteer...
4,. we dont want any story to drag too much, so each mini shot will only have 4 participants.. the 4th participant shud finish the shot accoridng to her wish. 
5. we want writers as well as readers to comment, so dont feel shy.. come n gush with us... 
If you are resing spot for writing please mention that in ur res. And if you wanna comment go ahead and just comment
6. the characterisation of the leads shud not be changed so much that we cant connect with them...
7. Please even if u have never written, give it a try..its phun...

Edited by shalz_123 - 8 years ago
Veeann thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalz_123

okay just to clear few points...

Vee u can add them in the main post if u want to

1. One person starts with A MINI SHOT, ie a scene, (it can be related to the show or not) but it must have IshRa as the leads

2. After the person is done with her scene ( which shud nt be more than 500 words or say 2 three paragraphs) the next person jumps in n continues it according to her wish (thou she shud not digress completely from the plot given..) 
3. The person who completed her scene can tag someone to wrte the next part (but prior confirmation from tht person is necessary) otherwise anyone can volunteer...
4,. we dont want any story to drag too much, so each mini shot will only have 4 participants.. the 4th participant shud finish the shot accoridng to her wish. 
5. we want writers as well as readers to comment, so dont feel shy.. come n gush with us... 
If you are resing spot for writing please mention that in ur res. And if you wanna comment go ahead and just comment
6. the characterisation of the leads shud not be changed so much that we cant connect with them...
7. Please even if u have never written, give it a try..its phun...

Thanks Shalz. See you should've just opened the thread na. I'm just conphusing everyone ðŸ˜†