Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Arrey jaaa...me kaay ghabartoy ki kaay tula...😉

Magg kay me ghabarate ka tula????😛😛😛
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Here are my answers to your question Vidya

1. If u get a chance to act in a serial with Prajakta then what will be ur reaction?

2. If u were asked to spend 1 week in the middle of a jungle and u are allowed to take just 3 people with u to accompany u then who will be those 3 people and why?

PM,Billu and Pug (I will include billu n pug in people's list if you don't mind) 
Why? For 1 week staying in the jungle my pug will signify friendship(man's best friend is a dog) and I can show her a man and woman left alone can have pure friendship too...uskey baad she will be fidaa on me and then jungle ke baad shubha mangal 

Billu for security..tithey jar wagh alach tar tyala tyachi maavshi nako dakhvayla huskavun lavnyasaathi? 

3. Just assume ki sagli tujhi vaadhdivas visarlet aani tula koni pan wish naahi keli, mag tu kaay kela asta?

Me ek thread open kela asta thanking everyone for wishing me happy birthday in my dreams. 

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

3. Just assume ki sagli tujhi vaadhdivas visarlet aani tula koni pan wish naahi keli, mag tu kaay kela asta?

Me ek thread open kela asta thanking everyone for wishing me happy birthday in my dreams. 

Hehehe NJ, nice answers to all the questions, and this last one was a howler ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   And thank you very much for that beautiful flower ðŸ˜Š

And thank you friends for appreciating the birthday thread ðŸ˜›