Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with most of what you and Jules wrote. This is a question of privacy, and freedom of expression? What the mods have intervene had you changed you user name to biased x,y,z? Why do they give special exemptions to themselves?
Mods please note why you didn't send the user a note with an explanation to why her user name needed to be changed? And why did you hack into her account? That is a reason to scare most members?? Can anyone's account be hacked?
Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 8 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aur kuch kehna b baikar hai 
only answer u will get is getting banned 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

I agree with most of what you and Jules wrote. This is a question of privacy, and freedom of expression? What the mods have intervene had you changed you user name to biased x,y,z? Why do they give special exemptions to themselves?

Mods please note why you didn't send the user a note with an explanation to why her user name needed to be changed? And why did you hack into her account? That is a reason to scare most members?? Can anyone's account be hacked?

they also have special power to remove their name from stalker list after stalking. Lolz.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MissBahanji

they also have special power to remove their name from stalker list after stalking. Lolz.

Mods truly lead a luxury life here! ðŸ˜†
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Had the IF Admin owned Facebook... i bet you would have get banned from FB for getting a name which doesnt suits the Owner...
but well thank god for small mercies ... Zuckerberg owns it!!!

like -Innocent- said... here dictatorship rule is followed... eithrt you follow it... or get banned...
and if thats the case... why open a public forum???

without the knowledge of the user they use the account ...
 and its that scary... ??? members uses Private messages to share chat and without their knowledge all messages are being read... 
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really for making this topic TM can be banned also ?? [:O] Wowww u question ur r8 here & get banned & then they says they encourage discussion ..Arey bhai yeh kaisa discuss jahaan sirf MODS bole aur hum sir jhukaye "Dumb & Deaf" bane khade rahe ..
RainAndRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissBahanji

yes yes... one of my dear friend told me many months back that Mr Admin himslef paid a visit to her account... few moments later... abaraka dabra... Mr.admin's name disappeared   from the visiters list... ðŸ˜†
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
After reading this post I am worried about my account and username now. Specially about the fact that they changed your name without any prior notice. I mean, what the hell? Even a basher gets a warning before getting a warning level. So how can the mods and the Admin not give any notice before changing your UN? If the admin and mods are so sensitive about few words being used in UNs then they should not have allow members to use those name right from the start, no? How it is that a member could change the name, use it for weeks? Where is the rule that said using "moderator" in UN is not allowed cos only the Site Admin and Mods have the copyright over the word?

If tomorrow I keep my name after "Vijay" then my UN will be changed as it is the name of this site's Admin? If the rule said that using word like moderator in one's UN is prohibited then this site should not have allowed the member to use the name when she was changing it. How this site allows first and then mods come and change it without even letting the member know about it? This is breaching of one's privacy.

I am still scratching my head and trying to understand though how using "moderator" in your username is wrong? Please explain.

And I have few questions. If the admin can change our UN without even any notice then can they check our PMs too? And if no then what is the proof? Cos here we have proof that says this site is not safe.

I still remember once the Admin of this site had stalked my friend's account and then just after few hours his name was deleted from her stalker list. Why? So ashamed that you stalk people's profile here? Cos as far as I am aware a name stays in your the list for at least a week.

I have seen so many offensive names being used as UN on this site why they are not changed?

Still cant believe the admin has taken offense over something so petty. They seriously can't be sporting about anything.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This should not be done as it is matter of privacy.how can someone interfere in ur private account..if a basher can get warning why cant they give any notification regarding changing name.this thing should be stop or if should declare clear rules about this.
Arnav90 thumbnail
This is heights by India Forum
I thought this forum is free forum , How does it matter to them what name we keep it our choice
Who the hell are they to changr it

This bloody forum is always being biased to some fan groups

1st these MOD were unfair regarding WL not toh they completely crossed limits with this...

I have been carrying WL frim like 2 years still whenever i ask them to lower it they come up with lame excuses that has no head n tail

i tell u rules here are just for ppl who does'nt lick to MODS n call spade a spade, The ppl who does chamcha giri are roaming free...

Mr Vijay if u r sane enough come n answer this issue, This is breach of members rights, The username we choose is our right n its private too

As far as i know these particulars are protected by passward we choose so how come any ahera ghera MOD of ur's can change it, Is that mean u ppl keep record of passward n can login into our profile anytime, This is ridiculousEdited by Arnav90 - 8 years ago