Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In the saddle

The only song that came to my mind Jhumka gira re πŸ˜‰

appa in form and RAnjan in his form sooo sweet he is protecting his son..like every single dad i know.. thats the part i adore about him he always gets others POV never judging their action..
like seriously Nisha can such a person ever exist..i want to so so so be like him..πŸ‘

i dont know every single update he comes whether its talking punjabi,calling lasya and II gudiya to the newspaper every single thing about him is just so so perfect i want to gush about Tan or Sam or amma or R&B or II but only he stays only for him i go my god ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

For me his defending R&B was a fathers day gift, this is what a true dad does...

Thanks nammu for giving me the feedback about DDD ..

Happy fathers day to all ..
my kids went hyper - brownie, milkshake,panini sandwich,cut fruits and MIL made 2 types of payasams one her husband likes and another son likes and guess what i did i cleaned and cleaned and cleaned all the time .. now i am tired no zumba ..

see you all in a bit post shower ...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
nammu please watch OK kanmani and tell me what u felt how could that movie be compared to Alaypayude folks liked it i honestly slept...and got up and didnt miss a thing.πŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadira26islam

very important discussion ;)

Ashu?? She usually PM's me nothing in my inbox from her either? She's good right.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

hi nadira...I have made an important observation here

Asma ran away
So we avoid the topic

Asma about the movie... I love movies and the technical stuff associated...a very dedicated critiqueπŸ˜›aspiring art director and all that madness
I never hated any movie until date...found something or the other about it interesting..but this one... Its was just a waste of money...have me a headache

Why will I run away ...was stirring a pot of soup after an entire day out with my guests. Pardon the lag in replies...
Kya chal raha hai?

I'm waiting for Nisha to update too πŸ€— Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Anu,
So nice na we want be like Ranjan cool, calm and composed. Thanks to Nisha for creating such a fabulous character.
It is good to adopt good things from others. I used to be short temper once upon a time. Then I saw many who have achieved so much in life but still so down to earth. Now I don't get angry even when things go wrong. I know being angry or shouting will not bring anything back. Just make sure don't do the same mistake again. The shouted words cannot be taken back..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Main yahan hoon
PK dekh rahi hoon

Asma aapke RB 6'3 hain yeh humein pata hain... Aapne mujhse yeh chupaya hai ki unka stubble bhi tha aapke weddingday ke din!!!!! 

Ghor anyay!!! 

Tell US moreeese
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so you al guys didnt said anything to asma...paavam asma...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

nammu please watch OK kanmani and tell me what u felt how could that movie be compared to Alaypayude folks liked it i honestly slept...and got up and didnt miss a thing.πŸ˜†

I saw it
The sets are exact copy if sathiya...!!
And the scenes a collection of all Mani ratnam movies
OK OK
I like the songs and their picturization 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Hi Anu,
So nice na we want be like Ranjan cool, calm and composed. Thanks to Nisha for creating such a fabulous character.
It is good to adopt good things from others. I used to be short temper once upon a time. Then I saw many who have achieved so much in life but still so down to earth. Now I don't get angry even when things go wrong. I know being angry or shouting will not bring anything back. Just make sure don't do the same mistake again. The shouted words cannot be taken back..

yes for me i get into the its not fair now i have completely stopped that attitude , i am known to be very very patient but when some one is down right mean or does things i could never get myself to think from their POV now i try..

like RAnjan can sulk, cry.agree but he didnt even need to be told he got it dont know if i will be that mature ..
and i totally agree getting angry wont get u anything but one thing I do is if someone or something has the capacity to anger you for too long try to avoid or escape that πŸ˜ƒ

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
@shru & @vani hope you ladies are feeling better today !!!
@hershey hope today was a better day ..

take care