Software Symphy 31 - Page 38

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nivi
saari hisaab do barobar as Mumbai bais wud say.

Koi shaanpanti nakko

Vani ennachu ma? Why are people getting flu in June?
Hope u feel better. Do u have help? I feel terrible for wives to be sick its a strange helpless feeling

Shru... garma garam soup pi lena aur koi chick flick dekh curling up on the couch

Ghar gaya bhaad mein laundry gayi tel lene

Sach mein yaar...yeh ghar dekh dekh kar mujhe Bukhar aa raha hai. Soup piya, my kids are trying to do some work Lekin sab ulta pulta...and then they started fighting...so I told them to shut up and not do anything. The chotta tries  to behave as if she knows everything. Which irks the older one and then it ends up In a big fight. The husband is tearing his hair. I am just laying down and trying to find meaning of life! 

Shru BUKHAAR mein u are hysterical, ghar dekhar tujhe bukhaar aa raha hai?ROFL I know what u mean

If i ask my teenager to unload the dishwasher, it will be unloaded, but mat pooch kaise lagayega cabinet mein... I will open it for a pot or a pan, EVERY damn thing from my 15+ years of grahasti will fall all over my toes... I have lost many a Waterford crystal bowls this way (ya right! I mean Walmart)
Ayyyooo...just an hour or so to leave home? Cry
Nivi outstanding poetry, you as well Vidya.

Dristi glad to wake up up
Asma wrote another one
Originally posted by dristi64

SRIVIDYA
yeh kya tha??? WOW!! 
AMAZING! You captured it all. It's the best so far from you, according to me. And the others have been so lovely already. Seriously, take a bowClap
[/QUOTE

I am an early bird and now its an addiction to wait till my morning raga arrives...i pen these lines then
The lovely bunch of ladies than offer their encouragement by likes words and observations and So SY  my inspiration to write
Thank you
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nivi outstanding poetry, you as well Vidya.

Dristi glad to wake up up
Asma wrote another one

Thanks Nish...just the side effect of the strong dose you administered earlier.
Really nice updates that you gave today Nisha...each was distinct yet flowed easily from one to the other. Thanks a lot for the treats! Good night! Smile
Stupendous update. Couldn't have imagined anything like this. Loved it. It just gets better. How do you do this Nisha?
Emotional and very thoughtful but at the same time you have kept it lite.  

Uthi aur BUTTER dikh gayi!!!!! 
Hayeee

Sooo cuteee !!!!!!

Why is she dressed???? occassion kya hai bhai 

Edited by Ashu25 - 6 years ago