Originally posted by: putti77

Hello Vibhu
Noufi 8.5 hrs hmm

helloozz 🤗

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hey i dont know whether you all got msg from hershey(i didnt reached home yet)...but she msgd me...said the problems are still there...she is sad in her words...pls do pray for her...

Harshita...you're always in my prayers!
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was listening to
Hum bewafa hargiz na the on radio...
Each word apt for Ranjan if he'll not found guilty at the end!!!

Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake
Humko mili uski sazaa
Hum jo khata kar naa sake

Kitni akeli thi woh rahen hum jinpe
Ab tak akele chalte rahen
Tujhse bichhad ke bhi o bekhabar
Tere hi gham mein jalte rahen
Tune kiya jo shiwa
Hum woh gila kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the

Tumne jo dekha suna sach tha magar
Itna tha sach yeh kisko pataa
Jaane tumhe maine koi dhokha diya
Jaane tumhe koi dhokha hua
Is pyaar mein sach jhooth kaa
Tum faisla kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the

:(
SparkleV thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Harshita...you're always in my prayers!

anything serious???? 😲

i wish for everyone's well being!
nividances thumbnail
What a weekend it's been so far! On Saturday morning the fire alarm rang well before waking hours and now Sunday morning I wake up to my laptop soaking wet because of the rain that came in through my window last night. How amazing of a start to Father's Day is it to ask papa to dismantle my laptop first thing in the morning? *sigh*

Time to start shopping for a new laptop since this one is most certainly gone. Sahi mein chullu bhar paani mein doob mara! Anyone have recommendations for what I should look into?
SparkleV thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

What a weekend it's been so far! On Saturday morning the fire alarm rang well before waking hours and now Sunday morning I wake up to my laptop soaking wet because of the rain that came in through my window last night. How amazing of a start to Father's Day is it to ask papa to dismantle my laptop first thing in the morning? *sigh*

Time to start shopping for a new laptop since this one is most certainly gone. Sahi mein chullu bhar paani mein doob mara! Anyone have recommendations for what I should look into?

Sony vaio is cool.. some are worst baaki sab to okay hote hi hai! 😳
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi vibhu,putti,SR,asma...
hope u all r fine...this train is running late for about 45 mins...so will b home late too...but happy that tomorrow no class...

about hershey...i was praying it be her when i saw pm notification...i dont know how much i felt relieved on seeing her name...allah...this feeling helpless when our friend says she is in problem is difficult to handle...

she is back...thats a great news!!
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hi vibhu,putti,SR,asma...
hope u all r fine...this train is running late for about 45 mins...so will b home late too...but happy that tomorrow no class...

about hershey...i was praying it be her when i saw pm notification...i dont know how much i felt relieved on seeing her name...allah...this feeling helpless when our friend says she is in problem is difficult to handle...

she is back...thats a great news!!

She is back yet i worry as she posted this should finish or we are finished something very serious her loved ones and she are facing...i held her in my meditation too
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Don't be sad Niv...
It happens.
I am using Dell Inspiron touch from 1.5 yrs. It looks good..