AsYa two shot: Love?No ChAnCE part updated ..page 1

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hy guys...this story is actually my real story..my own experience..its not an happy ending...maybe its...
CHARACTERS:

ASAD AHMED KHAN:MAIN LEAD
ZOYA FAROOQUI:FEMALE LEAD
GAFFUR AHMED:ZOYAS DAD
ZEENAT:ZOYAS MOM
RASHID:ASADS DAD
DILSHAD:ASADS MOM

Its a story of two cousins...asad and zoya...zoyas mom is asads dads sister...and here it goes

Asad and zoya had not seen each other till they were in 9th grade.Its strange that they used to fight alot wen they were kids.due to some family problems they didnt had the chance to meet each other..Both didnt even knew that the other existed...One day dilshad asads mom calls up gaffur and informs him that shes coming over his house as she had to visit the nearby famous temple.Zoya absolutely hated wen relatives came over their house.Because zeenat used to make her do the household chores and even complained the guests abt her...like this girl doesnt even know how to make a tea and then there started worla war 3..and the most annoying reason she had to get up and get ready to welcome the guests...its so irritating yaar...

It was sunday and my mom is not at all allowing me to sleep...shes irritating me to core...

zeenat:zoyaa...bus beta..utho..mehmaan atheye honge..jaldi se taiyaar hoke aajana beta...

zoya:aapke problem kya hein maaa mujhe sone dho nah...

zeenat: achaji..so jao..aram so so jao..jab dilshad aunty ayegi nah tab woh hi udhayega tumhein..

zoya:oh shit...kitne log aarahe hein...

zeenat:bus dilshad aunty,uske bade beta ayaan and chote bete asad...

zoya: ohhh..par maa mein un sabko jaante bhi nahi hoon nah...tho kaise behave kare unke samne? 

zeenat:tum tho jaante hun asad anr ayaan ko..tum aur ayaan best friends the..aur tum donon ka dushman asad..kitna ladte thi tum log

zoya: par mujhe tho kuch yaad bhi nahi hein

zeenat: rahene doh..jao jaldi se taiyaar ho jao ..wo log aagaye

zoya...ohh myyy ...isko abhi aana tha...meine tho brush bhi nahi kiya

zeenat:ab jao tho jaldi...aur haan nahake wo pink wali dress pehen ke aaja

zoya:kya wo log mujhe dekhne ke liye aa rahi hein

zeenat: ek na ek din kisiko aanahi hein

zoya: maa mein kabhi shaadi nahi ,karoongi..mujhe akeli rahena pasant hun...

zeenat: ab mera paas behes karne ka waqt nahi hein..phir kabhi achi se daant lungi tujhe mein...

Yes...i never loved anyone..never fall in love..agar sach kahe tho kisi adke se teek se baat bhi nahi karte the...mein meri badi beheno ki tharah new zealand jana hein...waha kaam karna hein...
I waNT to TRaVEL tHE wholE woRLd...i wanna be alone all my life...little did i know that my life is gonna change completely...

THey came...we warmly welcomed them...they were eating now..me n ayaan got along really well...my elder brother karthik was also there in the house...asad is really a silent type guy exactly opposite my character...but i was wrong..he proved me wrong..Asad was loved by all our family members..he was silent...book worm,a pure mammas boy..but guess wat he was not at all...hes a cheat ,no respect 4 girls...

karthi and asad was in my room using computer..

me.ayaan.dad,mom,and dilshad aunty was in living room discussing abt studies n ol...ayaan has finished his +2 and hes planning to go abroad 4 his further studies...my mom and dilshad aunty was discussing about universities and job oppurtunities blah blah blah... Then suddenly

Ayaan: stop it yaar,...ab mujhe 18 age ho gaya hein..mujhe bohut sari cheezein karni hein

Gaffur: kya karni hein tumhein ayaan
Ayaaan: arey...mujhe shadi bhi tho karni hein nah ...mein apni puri zindagi padu kya..mujhse nahi hoga...mein canada ja rahi hun aur waha se ek ladki pasant karlungi aur shaadi karungi

All were seroius and suddenly i burst out laughting..the nokh jokh continued...asadand ayaan have sent me n karthi friend requests and we accepted...but little did i know that asad is gonna destroy my life...

there started chatting session between asad and zoya...

Guys this is my real story...readers have to answer a question at last...this is just the first part their will be 2 more parts...i dont know know wats happening in my life,...so i decided to write it down so that u guys tell me wat to do...im just 15 yrs old..but im in  harder phace of my life..help me out ...i will write down wat happened in my life...

PART 2
Same day...atnight...I was using computer and as usual after a lot of struggle and fights my elder brother gave me time to use the computer.I logged into facebook to check the notifications.I was not at all a facebook addict.Just to check notifications and to chat with my friends ,only a few.Then ayyan msged me hy sis, and we chatted for a while.It was almost 12 wen i said ayaan that i wanna sleep.I was an early to bed,early to rise person,first time in my life i used fb more than 2 hours.But then he said he wanted to share something with me and aid about a girl whom he loves a lot.They both have never talked to eachother.He was just attracted to her.Then asad msged me..we chatted for just 10 mins .It was just a hi,bye relationship for us.Then school started and i was completely involved in my studies .I wanted to score more,wanted full A+.I decided that i would work hard and make my parents proud.I told my dad to cut the tv connection and he did so.I am such a serial addict .Qubool hai my fav and i used to read IF stories.I used to wake up at 3am sharp ,then first 30 minutes i used to read the written updates and fanfictions.Then one such day asad msged me asked me whether im talking to my boyfriend.I told him i dont have a boyfriend and its not the right age to have one.Then we fought because of KSG and tom cruise..Asad loved tom cruise and hated serials.I absolutely loved serials and ksg.We fought alot that day.Then he said he never fought with anyone this much and even i said the same.We became friends.One day i msged him first and asked him wats he doing late night.He said he cant sleep. Because he loved one girl called gouri.Their love story started in 8th classs and in 9th that girl failed in all exams.Thier classteacher told their parents that gouri failed because of asad,Then thy both bid gudbye.He said me his whole story.they even chatted se* {i dont know how} but he said me his story and i was like.i dont know wat .We chatted everyday.,used to share notes and all.We became best friend.I saw him as my brother.Then the exam time came and then i realised that i hav ecompletely forgotten about the exams and didnt even studied properly forget working hard.I was so nervous and then i started studying once again without food and water.Soon i became so fragile and weak.On the day of our last model exem i fainted in school.My rincipal called my parents ,They took me to hospital .I didnt had enough water in my body and blood count was low too.I couldnt even walk.I was admitted in hospital.22 injections they took .because i hate eating capsules and wen i was sick dilshad aunty and asad visited me,ayaan had gone to canada for his further studies.My own brother karthi didnt visited me ..he didnt even called me.But i was really happy wen asad visisted me.Our final exams started and me n asad was in samecentre so used to meet and wish each other luck almost on all exam days.LAST EXAM DAY,IT WAS FRIDAY I GUESS,23 MARCH.2015.,i gave him a dairy milk silk.Mom gifted me a new phone and i gave my new number to asad.He almost called me everyday,we chatted day and night.I was no more a morning person.HE said me about all his secrets and i was in shock wen he said he used to watch p***.Trust me guys i never in my life watched anything of that sort.I had zero knowledge about those stuffs.I decided that i wud never talk to him.He is a bad company.I didnt talked with him,didnt picked his phone calls and didnt replied his msgs.But soon i started missing him.Then again he siad sorry and literally begged me to talk to him.I  decided to help him out.his parents thats my uncle and aunty had gone abroad for work.Asad stayed with our grandmother.He said he feels lonely and said he needs me,hes going through a difficult situation .HE promised me he wud never ever watch po*n.1 month passed after our exams.i invited him over my house.One whole day we spent time together and i absolutely loved it.Me N my dad dropped him over his house.He called me as soon as he reached there.It was raining so i told him to come to fb and asked him to towel his head well.He suddenlt outof no where asked if theres anyone near me.I told him no im alone in my room.He said he really liked holding hands with me.I asked him wen we held hands.He said we did the whole time.He said he loved holding me in his arms and touching me etc.I didnt understood a single word he said .Then he said u wont understand so its better if we stop this here.i said okk.He called me tubelight. Well that night i was confused...

next part is the final one.
Kavya

Edited by KT15661 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Kavya..
never take any decision which will regret in future..
you're such a young girl...you have a long life ahead...
so take good decisions...
never let anyone to harm you...
be positive...
everything will be fine...
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kavya 
I didn't know relationships between Asya 
There is no first site love 
What's the problem 
Asya perents also not pressuring them for marriage 
Please clear that 
kavyapramod99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binuuu

hey Kavya..
never take any decision which will regret in future..
you're such a young girl...you have a long life ahead...
so take good decisions...
never let anyone to harm you...
be positive...
everything will be fine...

the damage have been done...was leading a peaeful life until that idiot decided to broke me...thanks alot dear 4 your advice...i hope everything will be back in its place soon
kavyapramod99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azsumay

Hey kavya 

I didn't know relationships between Asya 
There is no first site love 
What's the problem 
Asya perents also not pressuring them for marriage 
Please clear that 

Dilshad and Gaffur are bro-sis...There were no love at first sight...its not based on the serial ...its my own story..zoya doesnt want to marry in future so zeenat scolding her for that
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KT15661

Dilshad and Gaffur are bro-sis...There were no love at first sight...its not based on the serial ...its my own story..zoya doesnt want to marry in future so zeenat scolding her for that

Oh boy is nice 
you can understand him or viceversa 
Then there is no problem 
Jabaradasti ke rishte nahi tikate 
Better way you told this boy he told your and his parents 
He is not ready for nikaah 
Then told your mom if want her daughters happiness ththen don't do this 
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KT15661

the damage have been done...was leading a peaeful life until that idiot decided to broke me...thanks alot dear 4 your advice...i hope everything will be back in its place soon

don't waste your time and life for that person...
he really didn't deserve it...
I know it is not easy to forget everything soon...
but try to forget about it...
move forward...
never look back about what happened...
you have such a beautiful life ahead...enjoy it..
never take any decision in future which will regret you...
show that person he really didn't effect you..
all the very best dear...

kavyapramod99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binuuu

don't waste your time and life for that person...
he really didn't deserve it...
I know it is not easy to forget everything soon...
but try to forget about it...
move forward...
never look back about what happened...
you have such a beautiful life ahead...enjoy it..
never take any decision in future which will regret you...
show that person he really didn't effect you..
all the very best dear...

Thanks alot dear..we didnt love eachother... ..will clear everything in the second part...
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Looks interesting
Based on ur life!
Well if u want advice from us,We should know the whole story...
So u should update soon!