Lo!Agle dou hafte tak 'Lady Amrish Puri' ka kaand aur bhi sehte jao!

Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ‘Suchh mein! CVs ne Ritika ko 'Lady Amrish Puri' (May God rest his soul) bana diya!
Sirf drama ke khatir yeh sab? CVs isko aur kitna khichho ge? Hanumaanji ke poonchh se
barke bhi lamba ho gaya Ritika ka khooni track!

When a woman is 8/9 mos pregnant...she's so much in pressure & discomfort related to her
pregnancy...that she's compelled to isolate herself from all other events happening around
her! And you guys have ridiculed & have created a mockery of a woman's most sensitive
phase of her life...when she's expecting to give birth!

Ritika is the world's first woman...in her last of the very last trimester of pregnancy...bouncing
around in a vampish, vindictive & killer mode!

Bas...aaj se aur bhi dou/teen hafte tak "Khooni Ritika' ka karname dekte jane ke siva aur koi chara
bhi toh nehi hai ! Nonsense & rubbish!

i doubt if she is even pregnant 
Originally posted by .chandni.

πŸ‘Yeah I doubt that too now...after seeing Ritika in 'Circus' mode with that huge convex belly!
I just hope that we reach to this wedding twist by the coming friday..
Nima.. CVS made mockery of Pregnancy.. 😑 they himself dnt know from how many months pregnant Ritika is..  me too doubtful about her pregnancy the way she manages to ascend stairs n reach the terrace then pushed Falguni .. πŸ˜•  its not easy for a pregnant lady to do this.. bt its Ekta's land she can do anything.. πŸ€’
Originally posted by njan20

Nima.. CVS made mockery of Pregnancy.. 😑 they himself dnt know from how many months pregnant Ritika is..  me too doubtful about her pregnancy the way she manages to ascend stairs n reach the terrace then pushed Falguni .. πŸ˜•  its not easy for a pregnant lady to do this.. bt its Ekta's land she can do anything.. πŸ€’
true ekta can do anything.. but i m relaxed now ishaani is bak with sunny avtaar naughty and too adorable.. she will throw ritika out very soon... 
I am still doubtful about her pregnancy... I will still stick to the fact that it is a pillow... otherwise how is it possible for a prgnant woman to commit two murders, one attempt to murder, planning, plotting, scheming, escaping swiftly from her own marriage, trying to kill someone and then again coming back that too exactly on time...
All this cannot be done by a pregnant woman...
Originally posted by .chandni.

I always thought it was a pillow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dia7861

true ekta can do anything.. but i m relaxed now ishaani is bak with sunny avtaar naughty and too adorable.. she will throw ritika out very soon... 

yeah Radhika.. finally we got our sunny back with dhai kilo ka haath.. πŸ˜‰ want her to throw Ri out from RV's life ASAP.. πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by nimajai16

πŸ‘Yeah I doubt that too now...after seeing Ritika in 'Circus' mode with that huge convex belly!
i am sure it is just a pillow πŸ€’