19th Written Update - Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Shashi Kapoor points the gun at her forehead as she looks into the mirror and says when life doesnt give us second chances, how can i give second chance to myself. Couldnt fulfill the promise i gave to my mom. If someone else made this same mistake, would have killed them so for me too, its the same punishment. She closes her eyes and is about to fire the gun when Saif comes and stops her. Shashi Kapoor slaps him and says dont interrupt in any of my work. Saif asks what if you had fired the gun. Shashi Kapoor says, i would have died. How can u be so stupid, without seeing Ahils body how did you say he is dead. Right then Sir Juda calls Shashi Kapoor but she ignores the calls. She fumes on Saif. Saif says haste is waste, you can kill Ahil anytime you want. Shashi Kapoor says dont have so much time.  A person can do one work at a time. When i can fulfill my mission only then i can fulfill Sir Judas task. Shashi Kapoor ignores Sir Judas call. His men inform Juda saying she is not picking the calls. Juda says 'Woh tufan hi kya jise nazar andaz kar sake'. Its time to let Shashi Kapoor know who Sir Juda is. Shashi Kapoor tells Saif that no matter what Ahil has to die tomorrow. Saif asks how. Shashi Kapoor says if a man wants, he can do anything and my bullet has to just pierce Ahils heart. She tells Saif to tell his in laws that she wants to throw a cocktail party at their place tomorrow and there she will kill Ahil. Shashi Kapoor says they need someone from that family to help them. Saif says have a great idea, dun worry. He tells his idea to Shashi Kapoor. 

Shaad comes to Sanam and asks her why she came away from him all of a sudden. Sanam says just like that. Shaad says know that you felt bad i asked how u know about Ahil so well. Sanam says i have same questions. Am troubled why i care so much about him and worry so much for him. Shaad asks Sanam to calm down and asks why are you so angry with him, u din even talk to him at the breakfast table. Sanam recollects the almost kiss and closes her eyes. Shaad says when we hide things, our happiness is dented. What happened that ur trying to prepone our wedding. Did Ahil say something. Sanam recollects Ahil telling her, he loves her. Shaad asks Sanam  not to hide anything. Sanam reassures saying nothing like that. Shaad is exasperated and says if you say so. He walks off without a word. Sanam-2 watches from outside. Sanam rues that Shaad is bound to be worried. All relations need trust. Nothing happened between me and Ahil but i did have feelings for Ahil. Shaad is insecure and i need to talk to him. She rushes after Shaad but Sanam-2 interrupts her on the way. Asks the matter. Sanam says just a small thing. Its fine. Sanam-2 says small things hurt more than knives. You are too innocent Sanam. If a small thing creates distrust between hubby-wife, it dents the relation. Sanam says doubts arise where there is distrust. Shaad trusts me. Sanam-2 says saw that while Shaad hugged you especially after you returned after spending a night with another man. Sanam is shocked. Sanam-2 says dont be shocked. Ahil is my hubby but i do worry and Shaad is bound to worry given how he knows you dont remember his love. Sanam-2 says love can be proved by gestures. Shaad proposed you for wedding in front of all then you too should do something for him. Something that proves your love for Shaad. Shashi Kapoor has thrown a party for Saif-Nazia, if you give Shaad a gift there, things can be handled. Sanam agrees and thanks Sanam-2. They hug. Sanam-2 smirks. 

Part 2

Sanam tells the tailor that the jacket should be made as per the measurements she gave and says will send the photographs to you for reference. She warns him to ensure the measurements are perfect. Tailor reassures her. Sanam hopes that Shaad may like the jacket. Sanam-2 and Ahil overhear the convo. Sanam-2 says.. may no evil eye fall on Sanam's happiness. Look how happy she is. Sanam-2 says love is like that, it makes you smile. Sanam-2 says see with how much care she is getting a jacket made for her hubby. Am sure Shaad will love the jacket. These small things make you realize how loved you are. Sanam- 2 says am ready to give my life for you but you dont care.Ahil says really. Prove it. Then i will agree. Sanam-2 says.. i am crazy about your style. Ahil glares at her and walks off. Sanam-2 says today you are walking away but how will you walk away from Shaad-Sanam.

Shaad asks Sanam what surprise and how. Sanam says for the cocktail party. Shaad asks what is it. Sanam says wait. There is a doorbell ring and tailor arrives with the suite. Sanam-2 brings Ahil there to watch the scene. Sanam-2 says Sanam appears to be very happy so we are here to see what gift you are gonna get. Sanam gives Shaad a jacket. Ahil looks away. Shaad says great jacket. He hugs Sanam. Ahil looks away. Sanam says knew you liked the jacket for wedding but din get it for ur size so got it stitched for u. Shaad thanks her. Sanam-2 asks him to try it. Sanam helps Shaad wear it but it falls short. Sanam fumes on tailor. Tailor says made it as per measurements. Sanam fumes on him saying you made the mistake. Latif says what a wonder, you din forget Ahils allergies but forgot Shaads jacket measurements. Shaad is upset. He takes off the jacket. Sanam apologizes to Shaad. He walks off. Sanam follows him. Sanam-2 fumes that all her hard work is ruined.

Part 3

Ahil puts on the jacket and tailor is surprised. Sanam-2 is shocked to see the suit fit Ahil perfectly. Ahil smiles at Sanam-2. He says seems like Sanam got the jacket made for you and not her hubby.  Ahil says Sanam the jacket has been made for HER (Sanam's) hubby. He pays the tailor and he leaves. Ahil says love doesnt need exams but there are people whose misgivings need to be cleared early. Ahil asks Sanam-2 if she needs more proof. He says no matter how hard you push Sanam to Shaad, she will come back to me. He asks her how is he looking. She glares at him and he thanks her and walks off.

Precap --- Shashi Kapoor tells Sanam-2 that in this party all her difficulties will end. She says if Sanam dies there will be only you left in Ahils life. Sanam-2 agrees to the plan. Shashi Kapoor self thought, target will be placed but not on Sanam, it will be on Ahil. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome Update
and very detailed