Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Dristi - Sab yahan meet karne ke plans bana rahe hain behena

Hum do iss kone mein hain... 
Mua kuch nahi ho sakta humara πŸ€£

Tu dekh lena.. we'll get there before anyone else.. let's give it a shot next week? Net exam se pehle milna makes more sense. 
I've to go now. PM me what day and time works for you. I shall get back to you ASAP.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think i miss what docS said...

whatever it is,dont let the person to give up...let them enjoy the life the fullest...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I am waiting for butter the bikini babyπŸ˜‰

even me πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NSB7

even me πŸ˜‰

Nouf... Its okay to have no updates everyday ya
Why cant we all talk for once? 
Its been ages we all entered into discussions

I know you are habituated to updates.. We all are infact πŸ˜†
But should we not let Nisha breathe?? A little? 
Sorry if I am being harsh.. But yeah I feel its okay to go without updates one day... 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Has anybody seen Arjun Bijlani's son'pics?? 
Omggg he is adorableee
Cute and goluuu
Felt like eating him up πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
maanvi,garima,sushama,divashni,namratha,srividya,vani,dristi,sara(sarsayd i think),fathima...nice names

baki too are good names.but these has some spcl beauty...
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vee and Vidya, good things dont always happen to good people Incredibly bad things happen too... unbelievably bad unexplainable. Hindus explain it all by saying "Karma" "U were a bitch in your previous birth so u deserved this fate"  "U were Hitler in ur previous birth so its fitting"

HOW CAN u be punished for something  u did in your previous birth?
What is the logic for that lil one year old to see his Mom suffer?

Like Nivi says there are days when I am incredibly bogged down... today is one such day... There was a tree in the hospital lobby, a lil wooden "ring tree" of sorts with limbs going across... every cancer had a color ribbon "Together we fight" it said

The satin ribbon of every color had names of people age and the type of cancer, breast was pink, thyroid was orange... brain was blue or something

The tree was choc a block

I walked out in a daze... my 7 year old asked me "Can I have a bracelet too"
I thought "AYYYOYOOO"

NO NO NO... DONT EVER SAY THAT

I am unable to shake this feeling, incredibly bummed😭

Life has chosen a particular unique journey for each and every one of us. There's nothing we can do but finish it...
πŸ€—
Ashu25 thumbnail
Dristi - Main next week revise karne ka soch rahi thi
Tu mere plans choupat na kar πŸ€£
Sunday ke baad milenge

ishruhi thumbnail
ok ashu its not harsh yaar...

i was saying bcos i will not b able to read these discussions.if update comes,u people will get diverted and i can easily find the way of the discussions and its easy to binge too.nahi tho its an open discussion with a lot of crisscross ways...so a lil selfish...
nisha u do whatever u want dear...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello All,
Haven't read all comments. Could gather that today we are discussing cancer. Don't know what to Say. I lost my mother to cancer when she was only 46. Hers was detected at last stage. Whom to blame don't know. Cancer can be cured if detected early and gets proper treatment but don't know how many are privilaged. My mother was most giving women I have seen in my life. Never lived a single day for herself. Family, extended family, friends she was there for all. I have seen her cooking halva with ajvain, haldi, ghee etc for street Dog who had delivered babies. Giving them sacks to sleep and over themselves.

I use to get irritated when as histroy Doctor would ask dd she smoke or drink. We were like no we don't even have non veg. Hats off to people who fight cancer and some beat it too. Take a bow. 

Life is not fair. Pichle janam ka karam ka funda is beyond me. Unfortunately have seen crooks leaving care free and blessed lifes.