Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Pritee... Really sorry!!! 
I simply hve nothing to say

Am so numb right now... Its like m seeing a lot many around me fight the deadly disease

I cannot take this feeling out of me!!! 
You girls arw brave!!!! 
Love your courage... Despite your worlds being shaken you guys MOVED ON... 

I am so happy to be in this place!!!!! 

Such an inspiring forum this is! 

Thank you on ce agian NISHA!!! 

Do you know you have weaved a web of emotional bonds around your tale ??

Its such a fantastic feeling! 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Life is not fair. Pichle janam ka karam ka funda is beyond me. Unfortunately have seen crooks leaving care free and blessed lives. 
Pritee...I so see the hurt in your words...awful to lose a parent and that too in her forties😭...Pichle janam ka karam and all that is just @#$%
You are forked out a whole bunch of deals in your life...some good and some bad and some really awful...and even that is relative to each one of us
What we do with that and how we move on is what life is all about...A huge hug to you and I feel your sorrow

Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sorry preeti on behalf of that history doctors,thats my community i think.may b they r second yrs with first time exposure...its not an excuse but first years near patients with their relatives surrounding is not a pleasant experience for a beginner in ed field...their knowledge level will b poor then...sorry dear.i cant imagine what you went through.i can only say this that we love our parents and children and spouse the most...hope this disease will get mutated by itself one day...
nividances thumbnail
I liked it, so I wanted to share. We are powerfully fragile. We are weakly strong. We are so much, yet still nothing at all. We are human and that is absolutely okay.

This is one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long while.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Ashu. Thank you Vani.
And most of All thanks Nisha. 

Have Seen remarkable sould here. Nisha, Vani, Asma, Ashu and many others.

Anyways change of topic.

People in Mumbai venture out at your own risk. Heavy rains. Trains not running beyond Thane.  Take care all.
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

any one of you know what is roza?if its fasting,yes.now woke up to eat something and now back to sleep.as a preparn to sleep ,was going thru pages and saw this.gud nite...

Ramadhan is observing fast from dawn to dusk. By fasting it means fast from water food and any entertainment. Its a holy month 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
c u all later at nite may be!
class...take care...all these days will pass...we are really thankful to God that we gets someone to share our sorrows...
so cheer up...see tthe light pls...
have a nice day...
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Hello All,

Haven't read all comments. Could gather that today we are discussing cancer. Don't know what to Say. I lost my mother to cancer when she was only 46. Hers was detected at last stage. Whom to blame don't know. Cancer can be cured if detected early and gets proper treatment but don't know how many are privilaged. My mother was most giving women I have seen in my life. Never lived a single day for herself. Family, extended family, friends she was there for all. I have seen her cooking halva with ajvain, haldi, ghee etc for street Dog who had delivered babies. Giving them sacks to sleep and over themselves.

I use to get irritated when as histroy Doctor would ask dd she smoke or drink. We were like no we don't even have non veg. Hats off to people who fight cancer and some beat it too. Take a bow. 

Life is not fair. Pichle janam ka karam ka funda is beyond me. Unfortunately have seen crooks leaving care free and blessed lifes. 

Don't know about phichle janam and all but I guess its our fate .. We see so many cases where they are very young? How can we blame anything or anyone.
It very hard on the immediate family. And Preeti disease does not see cast creed or anything it just comes n topples our world as we know it... I pray God gives u n your family strength to cope each day without the physical presence of your mom ... 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nivi... Thats one beautiful piece of work I hve read!!! 
It so tells us what we all feel everytime we explode with emotions!! 

Beautiful!! 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Hello All,

Haven't read all comments. Could gather that today we are discussing cancer. Don't know what to Say. I lost my mother to cancer when she was only 46. Hers was detected at last stage. Whom to blame don't know. Cancer can be cured if detected early and gets proper treatment but don't know how many are privilaged. My mother was most giving women I have seen in my life. Never lived a single day for herself. Family, extended family, friends she was there for all. I have seen her cooking halva with ajvain, haldi, ghee etc for street Dog who had delivered babies. Giving them sacks to sleep and over themselves.

I use to get irritated when as histroy Doctor would ask dd she smoke or drink. We were like no we don't even have non veg. Hats off to people who fight cancer and some beat it too. Take a bow. 

Life is not fair. Pichle janam ka karam ka funda is beyond me. Unfortunately have seen crooks leaving care free and blessed lifes. 

A hug to you dear...poignant moments like the discussion brings us down to terra firma...how we take things for granted and give others ego massages...nothing can remove the pain...my Aunt was a cancer survivor( 18 years)...she went around offering succor to all she could till her end...My cousin works abroad my periappa was living alone...he was as fit as a fiddle and played golf and drove and travelled around the world he was 81 thought he was not too well and came down spent 3 weeks in chennai and from tests we knew it was the big C...before he met the oncologist he passed away...a few ago my aged parents and Athais are recovering from the shock...as Vani says we don't know when and what will hit us...we need to face it with courage...and reach out when we can