Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vani and many others I owe u an answer on ur perspective of women and careers. I am still on page 30, sorry... I am yet to start writing this morning's chapter

This discussion is fabulous... every few days we find ourselves circling over such a top and landing on it to tear up to shreds... its JUST FABULOUS

THANKS VERY MUCH

Swathi and Namratha u get the credit for kick starting it
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such an engaging debate ladies๐Ÿ‘
It's like I could relate to so many points that you all made.
I get it where Nisha is coming from, but I can relate to Swathi more here.
While I was working, during undergrad and before I began masters, I was the same way. When one is single and has the choice to work hard at a job you love, then why not? Especially when you live on your own. Of course, it shouldn't come at the cost of health and family time. Priorities change over time and we adjust our lives accordingly. Or they need not, if that's the choice one makes. So long as it doesn't hamper anybody else's life, all is good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

now the crux of the matter- NISHA UPDATE EPPO?????

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Shev updated in the specials๐Ÿ‘ index

I loooved the song 

I was listening to old rock radio station and the theme was Goodbye yesterday.  I really enjoyed and I was thinking of II and RnB๐Ÿ˜Š
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

Such an engaging debate ladies๐Ÿ‘

It's like I could relate to so many points that you all made.
I get it where Nisha is coming from, but I can relate to Swathi more here.
While I was working, during undergrad and before I began masters, I was the same way. When one is single and has the choice to work hard at a job you love, then why not? Especially when you live on your own. Of course, it shouldn't come at the cost of health and family time. Priorities change over time and we adjust our lives accordingly. Or they need not, if that's the choice one makes. So long as it doesn't hamper anybody else's life, all is good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

now the crux of the matter- NISHA UPDATE EPPO?????

very much looking forward to it!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks nisha you quoted anu's post...nahi tho i would have missed her comment about drishyam.it is one of the best movies i hav seen...and dulquar salman is soo handsome.thanks to some of the films he chose and god script,he maintained his charm in some films too.if u can get with subtitles i recommend you people to see bangalore days,usthad hotel(both has dulquar),traffic and manjadikuru...

prithvi is my fav too...and now nivin pauly...i know u people dont know these.but still me too want to share some colloquial details!!!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like it's gonna b a while.. I shall come back later for the update if I take a break... Finally, getting done with exams tom!!
Ashu Aur Medico nahi dikhi Aaj...?? 
Will catch up with everyone tom.. bye all..
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vani and many others I owe u an answer on ur perspective of women and careers. I am still on page 30, sorry... I am yet to start writing this morning's chapter

This discussion is fabulous... every few days we find ourselves circling over such a top and landing on it to tear up to shreds... its JUST FABULOUS

THANKS VERY MUCH

Swathi and Namratha u get the credit for kick starting it

Nisha...SriVidya and I are planning a Blr SOSYians meet when Iam there next . Anu wants to join in if she is there too...Any plans of you coming to India too ??

On the other hand, Iam doing my annual Char Dhaam visit of USA...Seattle, DC, Philly, Tampa...in October...Any chances of doing a get together there too?? 
Would be just fantastic, tearing topics to shreds ...but in person ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vani I plz let us all know during sosyian meet!! Vl be more than excited ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wush wush was all i heard when i was passing thru some pages...as i havent started working yet,i have no voice to speak out...

only thing i can say is that II changed a looot,she at first was really confused about which she should give priority,and what options she need to take ...but now knowingly or unknowingly,she is ready to give her family the first preference...she hevent given much thought yet,but she will surely b a career loving lady;but family will gain upperhand in the coming days...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I was listening to old rock radio station and the theme was Goodbye yesterday.  I really enjoyed and I was thinking of II and RnB๐Ÿ˜Š

I must hi5 u on this...now I keep listening to songs and relating them to dude and II ๐Ÿ˜‰