Chetan Bhagat- Good as an Author bt not a judge

FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guyz am I the only 1 who is feeling chetan is too biased.. I mean the way he responded yesterday to UpMa's performance...Do he know more about dance than ace choreographer Marzi or Preeti???
What I felt is if you dont know about dance then at least stand with what other judges are saying...
Itz all b'coz Chetan UpMa dint get the Nach Power... They truly deserved it, at least yesterday..7 was d worst score he could have given them... He gave the same to an ok performance of Sharad-Mrunal...This shows he sincerley has problem with UpMa..
Fine I know Sana nd Deepesh are his fav but that doesnt mean that you dont appreciate other's hardwork. 😔
Dear people its just my personal view..Please dont take it in a wrong way..

NOTE: I'am not a die hard fan of UpMa.. I like Himanshoo-Amruta and Rohit- Aishwarya equally... So please dont think I'am writting down this coz m an UpMa fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If he is there on he judges panel he surely is entitled to have his OWN opinion. And he need not agree with Marzi and Preity(who herself isnt a great dancer) and we must respect his opinion.
FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhea_401

If he is there on he judges panel he surely is entitled to have his OWN opinion. And he need not agree with Marzi and Preity(who herself isnt a great dancer) and we must respect his opinion.

NB being a dance reality show the main thing to be judged is dance... I would have respected his opinion if he wasn't biased towards any of the contestants... 
The other judges are not mad enough to give 10... If u think he is not biased then why did he give 7 to sharad and mrunal... If UpMa's performance deserved only 7 then sharad and mrunal also doesnt deserve 7
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agread with your post TM..
I respect chetan sir's comment but this time he was wrong...
Nd about marzi nd preity so just for info marzi is well known chreographer nd has 21 year of experience nd preity was last 20 years in bollywood nd doing good dance so they both known more dance knowledge ..
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with TM. Worst judging ever. Giving 7 for such a performance showed his biasness. He has given 8 or 9 previously to otherseven he said the dance was okay but 7. When other judges have given 10 giving only 7 clearly shows his biasness
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel the opposite. Terrible as an author but good as a judge.
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovely2511

NB being a dance reality show the main thing to be judged is dance... I would have respected his opinion if he wasn't biased towards any of the contestants...
The other judges are not mad enough to give 10... If u think he is not biased then why did he give 7 to sharad and mrunal... If UpMa's performance deserved only 7 then sharad and mrunal also doesnt deserve 7

Again that's ur opinion about both the performances weren't at Par. If he doesn't feel that way we can't point fingers at him. N my sole point here is that we may not agree with someone but that doesn't mean the he is wrong N we are right!
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree. Chetan wasnt hired as the judge to give his uninformed opinion on dance. Upen Karishma did one of the hardest dance forms popping & locking and their isolations were perfect. It requires immense amount of muscle control to attempt this, he obviously hasnt even heard the name. I have no idea what he was expecting in this, does he see Michael Jackson enacting saas bahu storylines in his dance? Upen Karishma displayed pure dancing skills & he just came across as uninformed and biased.

Preity was absolutely right in giving it back to him for questioning the skills of the actual choreographer judge with that "bhedchaal" comment. Chetan isnt even a good author by any means.
Zakee thumbnail
 I just felt that pretty zinta was out of order the way she spoke to chentan your don't have to dance to judge dance show and upan was challenging the judge we have seen many time when sajid Khan use to not agree with shilpa Terence but never did they behave in this manner. 
JaSmInE- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u 👍🏼

Hes always very biased with upma no matter how brilliantly they perform.