Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
completely agree with you..he is biased as judge..as he has been appointed there as judge in dance reality show and we are allowed to watch the show so obviously we would point out if he is being biased and partial...it is the viewers right to point out his wrong judgment as the show is running because of the viewers.
sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priety was rude. Chetan has his rights to point his opinions. In fact i feel that he has mellowed down a lot compared to how he was in the beginning.  
Some like bollywood dancing and some like locking and popping.  Chetan as a judge gave his opinion.. preity was ridiculously  rude. As a matter of fact she jumps in the name of dance in the movies. The only judge who knows dancing in this season is marzi and i feel even he doesn't  have the judge matter in him.

Preity should apoligize for her rude behavior 

hm2630 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely2511

NB being a dance reality show the main thing to be judged is dance... I would have respected his opinion if he wasn't biased towards any of the contestants... 
The other judges are not mad enough to give 10... If u think he is not biased then why did he give 7 to sharad and mrunal... If UpMa's performance deserved only 7 then sharad and mrunal also doesnt deserve 7

@Lovely2511, I disagree with this statement - "NB being a dance reality show the main thing to be judged is dance". I think it isn't a secret that Chetan Bhagat probably isn't a great dancer (I say "probably" because we don't have evidence that he is or he isn't), but he was still chosen to be a judge on NB7 by the show's producers and creatives. Maybe BECAUSE of that reason - he brings a different perspective to the table. Wasn't that what was touted when the promos first started airing - the differences between the 3 judges? I remember their appearance at the Master Chef finale when this was discussed. Again, I'm NOT a Chetan fan, but I believe everybody sitting at that table is on equal footing - at least on that set - and doesn't need to be demeaned and definitely doesnt need to justify their opinion. In his defense, Chetan didn't even say that the performance was bad, he said it didn't work for him! I don't think he could've been more polite or politically correct in expressing his opinion, at least in this case.

And it might just be me, but I haven't noticed a bias in Chetan. I remember him being good to Karishma and Upen when the other judges didn't favor them.