Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I am happy today since my day started with the update. Thanks Nisha...
He shared one of his memory and today she shared one of her's. Loved they slept by the closet.
Thanks for writing abt the dude's thoughts Nisha...we all love it since we get it very rarely.
I respect the Dude now, being born into a rich family, yet he is not spoilt, principled that shows how much character he is got and actually its reflection of his upbringing. He could easily have been the opposite. i totally loved how he felt he was not entitled to excelsior...bhesh bhesh dude...for this I love and admire you. He is troubled and he is thinking about the people he has let down/letting down. 

Its better he is going to Paris...being alone he is going to be thinking more and atleast then he might be able to find some kind of resolution. Often when we are alone and there is no work, friends, hobbies or anything to distract, when we are alone with only our thoughts for company we do tend to reminsce or introspect abt all the things we have done in our life, whether we have made the right decisions...so i really hope Dude does it.

Harshita27...dont know what is troubling u, but will surely pray for you and dont worry we are here for u.

Swathi...great to see u back...missed all ur arguments with Anu wrt Dude...so u enjjoyed ur trip ogling at EU guys...πŸ˜‰

Srividya...today I to woke up early since I conked out early yesterday...u must be already travelling to work. U write beautifully..have a nice day.

asma...agree with we tend to sympathise with motherless dude's, its the motherly instinct in us females I think, offering comfort to guys in painπŸ˜›

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Update was good.

Am super upset n scared about something in my personal life... Plz pray for me n my family.. One of the worst days of this year.

hershey...dont panic,pls...we all are praying for u...
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u sooo much Nisha for Dude's perspective... πŸ€—
Dear Dude, don't worry am there for u...😳 , actually we all re there for u...
You just hav to listen to Anu carefully n understand wat she says... Lolzz... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Superbb update Nisha... πŸ‘
Me going for tuition, 'll be back soon... πŸ˜‰
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Vani...Vidya and anyone else I missed here...Good morning...πŸ€—
A good morning to all my desi behenas and good evening to all my videshi behenas.πŸ€—
OK if I sit here time literally flies...but duty calls...I have a super busy day today...see u all later.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Update was good.

Am super upset n scared about something in my personal life... Plz pray for me n my family.. One of the worst days of this year.

I am incredibly sorry. I dont know what to say😭 I wont say anything, just hope it turns out to be just another routine day. I am powerless and non influential. I cant do a thing for you, except hope it all turns out OK
Prayers!!

.Harshita. thumbnail
I forgot to say...Dude's storytelling was super duperr cute...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I dont understand one thing...
Y do all the characters want R&B to find the truth... Y doesnt Ranjan take the initiative ???

I can totally see II's position in this...Ranjan is tooo good to her and she who hasn't faced the brunt of the scandal doesn't want to treat him bad...

Whereas her husband can't bring himself to treat his dad better...She doesn't want to leave both but is forced to choose...

Guess that is life...we see a lot of ppl...some might be really be in sorrow...we can feel for them for 5 minutes...but our life moves on...Does that mean we are selfish??? I dont think so...I would like to say that i am as helpless...but we dont stop living our life illa...
.Harshita. thumbnail
.Harshita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Prayers and hugs...All will be well😊

πŸ€— Hershey...'ll definitely pray...
I hope everything would be fine!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

I dont understand one thing...

Y do all the characters want R&B to find the truth... Y doesnt Ranjan take the initiative ???

I can totally see II's position in this...Ranjan is tooo good to her and she who hasn't faced the brunt of the scandal doesn't want to treat him bad...

Whereas her husband can't bring himself to treat his dad better...She doesn't want to leave both but is forced to choose...

Guess that is life...we see a lot of ppl...some might be really be in sorrow...we can feel for them for 5 minutes...but our life moves on...Does that mean we are selfish??? I dont think so...I would like to say that i am as helpless...but we dont stop living our life illa...

So true, I asked myself when I started writing the evening chapter
WHY is it important to know? What changes when they find out? Why cant we let things be? Why cant a man be weak? Ranjan is weak too by not revealing the whole truth he is either protecting himself or shielding someone else. An indiscretion happened in that hotel room there is no doubt about it

I want II to stay out of it I am sick of soap leads turning into psychotic neurotic monsters in a saree. U so right... because we start living our life doesnt mean its forgotten or forgiven... its like someone just posted, life is like a bicycle it has to keep moving. It applies to the immediate family and to onlookers

On a lighter note

NEE yenna pannittu vandey? Vettiya tirumbi vandacha? Did u find ur R&B? ANYBODY CUTE? What abt the guy sitting next to on the plane?πŸ˜‰

No cute Iyer boys?  What countries did u go to? with how many?
😳
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago