Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

How is your trip going? Did u meet your RnB yet πŸ˜‰

Anu is treating the dude with as petulant childπŸ˜†

My trip went really well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I saw a lot of R&B...Gosh !!! Europian guys are HOT!!!!!!

But none are brahmin vadama as my mom puts it...So no use to keep up hopes...I am going to get a thayir sadham only...😭
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update was good.
Am super upset n scared about something in my personal life... Plz pray for me n my family.. One of the worst days of this year.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Nisha, RB's perspective is always in great demand and he did confirm what we knew all a long. Being aware of what you do is always a step towards understanding your own self better because then you do know what reactions your actions will bring. It was so endearing when he says he has let another person down...II. This would hurt him more than anything else  because she is so untouched by the Bhalla mess. 
A very very poignant update and I can see how you must have wrestled to bring about just the right perspective , no self pity no drama no OTT demotions, just the right amount of emotion...

Thank you Nisha a much needed update. And of course waiting for the next one. 

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Update was good.

Am super upset n scared about something in my personal life... Plz pray for me n my family.. One of the worst days of this year.

Hey what happened...won't pry but will certainly pray, whatever it is I hope it all works out in the end Don't worry harshey we are here for you, let us know if we can be of any help. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

My trip went really well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I saw a lot of R&B...Gosh !!! Europian guys are HOT!!!!!!

But none are brahmin vadama as my mom puts it...So no use to keep up hopes...I am going to get a thayir sadham only...😭

I totally agree on EU guys! So handsome & hot but not Brahmin πŸ˜†. That was the story of my life tooπŸ˜‰. 

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Update was good.

Our positive and good wishes for u and your family Hershey. Don't worry all will be well!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Yes Nisha, RB's perspective is always in great demand and he did confirm what we knew all a long. Being aware of what you do is always a step towards understanding your own self better because then you do know what reactions your actions will bring. It was so endearing when he says he has let another person down...II. This would hurt him more than anything else  because she is so untouched by the Bhalla mess. 

A very very poignant update and I can see how you must have wrestled to bring about just the right perspective , no self pity no drama no OTT demotions, just the right amount of emotion...

Thank you Nisha a much needed update. And of course waiting for the next one. 

Beautiful summation Shruti! 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Update was good.

Sending a warm hug and prayers to keep you and your loved once  safe, in good health and happiness...this will get better as the day progresses...stay brave and calm dear.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Update was good.

πŸ€—
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update was good.

Prayers and hugs...All will be well πŸ˜Š