Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ishruhi

today is 24th wedding annivrsry of my friend's parents!!!one of the loveliest couple i've ever seen!!!!!

we r going for a dinner now!!

hi fathima...

nisha update undo????

Hi noufi,
Enjoy the dinner
nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putti77

Ranjan to Dude

SON

If you don't understand
My silence...
You will not understand
My words...

this quote can never be so apt than his situation..👏
unfortunately dude didn't eve want to understand..
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putti77

Jyo sorry I missed you in evening greets.
Hope all settled in Muscat.

hey putti still getting a hang of things out here
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi, OMG U are iN SO MUCH TROUBLE!! The triplet on the butt is a killer. BTW play hard to get with Doc S next time, samajh kya rakha hai tumko... ainvayi time waste? Badd!!

Dristi, great point, it seems like this unresolved issue has them living within their own shells no? I want it to be the "new normal" I dont want a big dhamaka sometimes, I want to know if life at Malcha Marg will turn towards normalcy eventually? without the truth being found... ever?

II's presence is making them do it a lil bit dont u think?

For those that think Ranjan "must be guilty" it will be a path of repentance.
For those that believe Ranjan is not guilty then he is just "being himself?"

I almost dont want to jump in fix it for them one way or the other, what will 10 years from now look like? Maintaining status quo? With time will R&B's urge to find the truth diminish further?

Maybe real life will never be like this or maybe real life IS like this
Either way its an interesting proposition.
R&B is a weak man, he is too afraid to go after the truth, being upset with his Dad is convenient and easily "available" so he is just using that.
The fact that Ranjan is not revealing his side of the day's events to his kids might prompt us to suspect "He is after all guilty"

Not necessarily
Ranjan could want to bury it forever because he is protecting someone or something and had never expected the consequences to be so tragic... like losing Savvy.

As time goes by I am more reluctant to doing a big dramatic showdown

Thanks for the thoughtful note

No dramatic showdown😲
Dear God, No! This tale is as realistic as it goes. And I love it for this very essence. 
Yes, people do go through unresolved issues for a lifetime and then end up regretting at the very end. It's very natural to want to protect oneself from any kind of hurt instead of risking it all. But what I'm doing is trying to put myself in both of their shoes.
II has changed their world in several ways. Wouldn't Ranjan wish to b a more active participant in it by clearing his name if he doesn't have a genuine cause to hide anything about the scandal?
R&B may b nomadic but we've seen from the glimpses of the past and several instances of the present that he's a family man. But he's a tough one on forgiveness. What if he would wish a normal happy life with Ranjan involved and the status quo he's maintained about Ranjan stops him?
How long does one wade in the shallow waters? Won't there come a time when we would wanna swim?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey jyo!!!

bye all for some hrs i guess!!!

nisha update...dont forget,pls!!!
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitii

this quote can never be so apt than his situation..👏
unfortunately dude didn't eve want to understand..

You! Yes, You! 
Do not blame the Dude for anything. He rode a sports bike yesterday and wore shades🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Inching Forward
Tuesday Wed and Thursday went in on boarding meetings... and tying up loose ends at Uttam Nagar and Rohini
Ghaziabad and Dilshad Garden showrooms were not spitting up anything worrisome thus far
3.4 defects per million opportunities entitled them to 6 Sigma certification
Between the "low grade" deployments they were at less than 200 thousand transactions at this time

Gurgan showroom and workshop awaited "stripping down" and reloading the Transpro
II hadnt gotten around to meeting Ashwini on those

With everything else she was doing, she had to give a "daily update" to Ritu on how all of it was going
The 15 in Delhi NCR area were:

Ghaziabad
Dilshad Garden
Lajpat Nagar
Rohini
Uttam Nagar
Dwarka
University
Gurgaon
Krishna Nagar
Naraina
Mayur Vihar
NOIDA
Faridabad
Rohtak
Connaught Place

In a certain sense she was glad Ritu came on after the low grade decision was made,
she didnt wnat a new boss being privy to messy mud slinging at a client

Umm... she liked Ritu, she bought her coffee at the Perk Tuesday when they bumped in at check out

II fumbled in finding change

II was overcome by a strange discomfort in accepting things she routinely let Bally do
She chalked it down as "new boss feeling"

Ritu made every attempt to find out about the person behind "II". Her family where she was raised how she spoke such great Hindi

She went to DPS NOIDA and then to Delhi Instt of Technology (DIT). Privileged military brat.. Dad was a Air Commodore.
II wondered if they knew of Mrs Moorthy, the Squadron Leader's family

from what she told II it appeared like she wasnt married nor was she in a relationship.
Or maybe II assumed it maybe she was married... but wanted to keep hubby in wraps?

She appeared energetic and upbeat when she came into work every morning, giving II the impression she was looking at her mirror image

That was a bit unsettling.. when Ritu went to her corner office (now she had a office with a door and all!! Darn it) and II went towards her cube farm

Like Akka would say "chumma ellathayum vechindu worry pannikka koodadu sila vishayam ipdi daan irukkum nu mudivayachu na ada tanu tanu nu yojichinde irukka koodadu"
(Shud not be worrying so much about some things in life have been destined to be a certain way, nagging worry will lead to nowhere)

II relaxed... exhaling...

However hard I try... the fact that the company chose her to lead me should tell me they dont see me as a Tier Two Manager.
Thats a fact... I can impress Ritu all I want but at the end of the day SHE gets to do my ranking

Akka texted "Hey Bala wants to go with u to the airport, avana kekareya?" (will u ask R&B?)

"Hmm" she texted returning to earth

"Hey everything OK kanna? U usually type a para for everything?" Akka texted

"Umm.. just busy ka... new boss... will tell u over the weekend"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She texted Bally  "Do u still want to send Ankur and Anay?" she asked

He responded "KYON Paris ja rahi hai kya?"

Inadvertently II had let her anxiety be revealed  "Umm nahi... u know abhi aap mere official boss nahi ho.. so I wasnt sure if it was OK to do such things, earlier I was kissing butt"

Bally sent a ROFL

"Abhi I dont know if she has kids" II texted

"she doesnt" Bally texted

"Oh"

"U can still kiss my butt kiddo... Suman laayegi unko... boss nahi hoon par dost hoon" "aur dost hamesha hamesha rehte hain"

"ayyo" she ranted at the cheesy line

"TTYL" he said with a smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Akka Ankur Anay are coming over the weekend" "Do u want to send Shravu? I can ask Athim" she texted

"U dont have to ask raja... I wills end him" Akka sent a smile

II smiled at her phone... Akka and Athim were trying hard to set things right

"U come over kanna" "U dont sound happy" Akka texted

"I will next week... every evening" II texted
"U two are insane" Akka said

"I am sane" Ii said defensively

"Paavam mamanaar/FIL" Akka texted

"Why paavam I am here no?" Ii demanded

"True" Akka texted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"akka wants to know if Athim can come to the airport" she asked

"Does she have to ask?"  texted

"can I?" she asked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She packed Thursday night, he leaned on the closet wall and watched her do it, neatly elegantly... like she did everything else

She picked fights  "Will I see u again in 2015?" she asked

"When u move to Paris I will" he shot back

"Riight... Bally is thrilled I am quitting, I shud just go with u" she responded

"I can push it out by a month or two or three" "Thats about it"
he said firmly (thats all... dont expect me to be here indefinitely when there is nothing holding me down any more)

"Biwi to hai" (yahan) she said gently

"Dont II" (I meant work... I DID NOT MEAN YOU)

"Thanks... atleast pata to chala main kaam nahi hoon" she smiled weakly

"Dad kya karenge?" (If I pack my bags too)she asked looking at him hurt

SAY "HE CAN COME TOO" DA
PLEASE?
JUST SAY IT FOR MY SAKE NO?
HOW CAN HE BE ALONE HERE?
PAAVAM

"Manny's here" he mumbled

She looked at him startled as if he HAD given it some thought and found himself using Manny for reassurance!!!!

dristi64 thumbnail
NISHA
I forgot to add that I'm hoping for a revelation of the scandal quite a few many years down the lane. It maybe 5 or 10 actual years from now on since we're obviously going to b reading your work as long as you oblige us😳
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manny is useless..
sry but she is :/

Manny se better Sam and R&B hai...
at least Sam doesnt shoots him directly
and R&B choose to keep quite..
but Manny she plays double game
she rants dad dad and blaims him very badly
:(
SparkleV thumbnail