Posted: 8 years ago
R&B is a weak man, he is too
afraid to go after the truth,
being upset with his Dad is
convenient and easily
"available" so he is just using
that.

yes yes nisha...
he is like a kid who is mad at his dad!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi, OMG U are iN SO MUCH TROUBLE!! The triplet on the butt is a killer. BTW play hard to get with Doc S next time, samajh kya rakha hai tumko... ainvayi time waste? Badd!!

Dristi, great point, it seems like this unresolved issue has them living within their own shells no? I want it to be the "new normal" I dont want a big dhamaka sometimes, I want to know if life at Malcha Marg will turn towards normalcy eventually? without the truth being found... ever?

II's presence is making them do it a lil bit dont u think?

For those that think Ranjan "must be guilty" it will be a path of repentance.
For those that believe Ranjan is not guilty then he is just "being himself?"

I almost dont want to jump in fix it for them one way or the other, what will 10 years from now look like? Maintaining status quo? With time will R&B's urge to find the truth diminish further?

Maybe real life will never be like this or maybe real life IS like this
Either way its an interesting proposition.
R&B is a weak man, he is too afraid to go after the truth, being upset with his Dad is convenient and easily "available" so he is just using that.
The fact that Ranjan is not revealing his side of the day's events to his kids might prompt us to suspect "He is after all guilty"

Not necessarily
Ranjan could want to bury it forever because he is protecting someone or something and had never expected the consequences to be so tragic... like losing Savvy.

As time goes by I am more reluctant to doing a big dramatic showdown

Thanks for the thoughtful note

no need to do a dramatic showdown.. let it just be this .. aur joh sochte hai he is guilty
woh "ek gudiya ki keemath kya jaane" πŸ˜†

Now i have totally warmed up to 4 kids , 3 boys and 1 girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi, OMG U are iN SO MUCH TROUBLE!! The triplet on the butt is a killer. BTW play hard to get with Doc S next time, samajh kya rakha hai tumko... ainvayi time waste? Badd!!

Dristi, great point, it seems like this unresolved issue has them living within their own shells no? I want it to be the "new normal" I dont want a big dhamaka sometimes, I want to know if life at Malcha Marg will turn towards normalcy eventually? without the truth being found... ever?

II's presence is making them do it a lil bit dont u think?

For those that think Ranjan "must be guilty" it will be a path of repentance.
For those that believe Ranjan is not guilty then he is just "being himself?"

I almost dont want to jump in fix it for them one way or the other, what will 10 years from now look like? Maintaining status quo? With time will R&B's urge to find the truth diminish further?

R&B is a weak man, he is too afraid to go after the truth, being upset with his Dad is convenient and easily "available" so he is just using that.
The fact that Ranjan is not revealing his side of the day's events to his kids might prompt us to suspect "He is after all guilty"

Not necessarily
Ranjan could want to bury it forever because he is protecting someone or something and had never expected the consequences to be so tragic... like losing Savvy.

As time goes by I am more reluctant to doing a big dramatic showdown

Thanks for the thoughtful note

Ha ha ha...mere thoughts ditto ditto...kuchch aisa hi kaha tha Maine kuchhc threads Pehle. Too much water has flown under the bridge. Ab agar Sach ka saamna bhi ho jaye to kya fayda and I know Ranjan is not guilty...uske hav bhav, the way he cares, the way he remembers his wife, sabke ke bare mein sochna...not possible. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Saw polo add on the TV today morning, the guy has good hair so thought about RnB.(not bad on eyes eitherπŸ˜‰) Just admire the hair, his cheekbones are too chiseled. But not bad.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

anu!!!!grand ma n u!!!!no way!!!

i was saying you makes it feel like rnb as a kiddo and scolding him like "papa se aisa nahi bolthe!!!maafi maang!!!warna thappad khayega thu!!!"

bold and Mr R&B is so behaving that way too .. confused bacha .. its ok he will slowly warm up and make his father take his kids to basket ball practice..😳
my kids the meanies keep reminding me i have a few white hair strands 😭 and they plan to have kids and make me baby sit them too .. 😑

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

everything is being updated in the index so nobody misses anything any

Looks like nobody looked at the index only πŸ˜†
I'll ping u from the next time
Btw I took up the title of ranjan's official poet you offered me πŸ˜‰

nammu maaf kar de mein kya kar rahi hoon mujhe patha nahi.. i just keep looking for updates normally i follow most of the comments so never miss it now past summer break i am having breaks and i miss a lot..now this is sooo cool i will read all.. i am still in 3 boys and unwanted pregnancy 😳

and YEAH you are the official poet.. I am so proud of you πŸ‘β­οΈ , I am his body guard /PA πŸ‘πŸ˜³..

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

bold and Mr R&B is so behaving that way too .. confused bacha .. its ok he will slowly warm up and make his father take his kids to basket ball practice..😳
my kids the meanies keep reminding me i have a few white hair strands 😭 and they plan to have kids and make me baby sit them too .. 😑

I was ranting one day and said that I will never babysit my grand kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Hubby was like it will be a while and u will warm up to the idea then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nammu: You are a very creative gal. I am mighty impressed by your talent.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How very aptly said !!
So many unanswered questions, but perhaps it is better the way it is !!
R&B's weakness was obvious, way before he sold his shares...the day Tan asked him to set the scandal at rest...he never did πŸ˜•
Ranjan seems like a person who would never hurt a fly, forget another person...so your arguement of him shielding his family seems perfectly plausible...unfortunately in the bargain, he has paid a very heavy price...and now neither his respect nor the love of his son seems irretrievable πŸ˜­

II is the ray of sunshine in MM. She has already bridged the gap between both the men to a certain extent...It is her innocence and unlimited love for both which will continue to bring them closer!!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SparkleV

jyothi its been 10yrs u joined IF?????
Hailaaa πŸ˜†

So many years on this site.. u deserve an award of patience

i have been silent for most of it normally on and off if