Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dristi64

SHILPA

I had a paper today. It went well๐Ÿ˜Š
Sorry you r having to multitask so much. Hope your maid comes back soon. Peep in here whenever possible. You r missed...

VANI

WELCOME BACK!!! Hope your hand is much better now??

SRIVIDYA, VIBHU

Lovely compositions๐Ÿ‘
Do write more! I think we can compile all of these some day and call them An Ode to Nisha๐Ÿฅณ

SHILPA 

See?? On page 59.
You no believe me๐Ÿฅฑ
Bandi KO kya kya karna padhta hai Aaj kal pyar jatane ke liye??
Apni hi comment ko quote karo๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for eating up the pages guys.. m signing off now.. see you all in a few hours... good day/ good night
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Drishti...kaha kaha ghum rahheho????
Shilpa...mere appa description dhek ke ya tho mujhe peeth denge ya meri shadi immediately karadenge...either way unke liye bada shock hoga...jab mein boloungi..
1. He must know to make patters onthe sole of my foot with his fingers while we romance 
2. He must have some raspy stubble
3.he must make me shut my chatterbox mouth with just a look and half smile
4.He must know two three extra languages to say things that I would otherwise never let any guy utter or land a chappal on before anybody says so
5.He must hike trek camp and do all that I would do to get my adarline rush!
6.he must and he must and he must...ufff long list hai yaar...longer than my shadi's grocery list will be
Jo bhi milega usko SoSy padney ko keh dungi!!
Simple
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

abhi aayi mein thread mein .. the deal is if there was a 1% case of an affair with Binu or if Ranjan had the feels nothing or nobody could prevent her from being the queen Bee of MM after Savvys death.
kuch nahi hai wahan, woh pagal hai kya that knowing she can rule she wont or if we thought she is a white character she will leave him alone.

Thats why i sympathize with Ranjan most cause shelly fish by now should know that if there was anything between Binu and Ranjan she would be in MM..
who got him admitted to Modern school instead of sending him to doon mein residential school or in switzland - sochne ki baath right..
most rich folks send kids to residential schools in ooty,doon or swiz..

so all these wonderful memories shelly fish is having is thanks to his dad..๐Ÿ˜ญ
i honestly want Ranjan to go back to Binu too ๐Ÿ˜ณ actually for the first time in Sosy i want the affair to be true and i want the scandal to be true i want Ranjan to be guilty and like everyone told me let him be good to R&B as a remorse or pay back to Savvy, let Ranjan find his 34 year old woman to think of him first and care for his money,house..but for Sam/Tan/Minion everyone thinks of themselves..๐Ÿ˜ก

I love that u are you using Shelly fish ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

My grief is that he can have prejudice against his dad but as a savvy business man, he needs to advise him. Or provide him with tools. Even if Ranjan doesn't take him seriously. ๐Ÿ˜ญ(e.g. TransPro issue) I totally understand if dude doesn't want to be involve in car business...selling shares wasn't a wise idea, but the saving grace is he sold to his dad.๐Ÿ˜Š

Parents always want kid's happiness in respective of anything. Parents can expect that kids will take care of them, but they will never demand that. That's selfless love. If that was the case most kids should not leave their city to study and work outside. Then people like u and I are also shellfish as we left are folks behind for better life. RnB is no different in that respect. My thing is he just to focused on himself, his work. He needs to value other peoples feeling also.๐Ÿ˜•

He is leaving behind a new wife and then his father. He needs to give some timeframe, guidelines as in what's next. 

But he would then where is the story????? We all wants some drama๐Ÿ˜‰ if want to continue with this saga, else Nisha can give us one update and finish the story and they all lived happily ever after.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dristhi kaam re.. and when i come u guys sleep ๐Ÿ˜†
a big hi to u ,noufi,ashu,shev,putti,nammu,shilpa,vani,envee,srividya and all the others i am missing during this time of the day chat...
will be back later
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nouf...we all miss you baba..!! I miss u the most..!! I keep saying hi every time I see a like from you
SR kaha gayi yaar????
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Medico go n check my previous comment about you warna baat nahi karne wali tere se.

agar baat nahi karoge tho

I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

address bhi nahi patha...but i will means i will!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Drishti...kaha kaha ghum rahheho????

Shilpa...mere appa description dhek ke ya tho mujhe peeth denge ya meri shadi immediately karadenge...either way unke liye bada shock hoga...jab mein boloungi..
1. He must know to make patters onthe sole of my foot with his fingers while we romance 
2. He must have some raspy stubble
3.he must make me shut my chatterbox mouth with just a look and half smile
4.He must know two three extra languages to say things that I would otherwise never let any guy utter or land a chappal on before anybody says so
5.He must hike trek camp and do all that I would do to get my adarline rush!
6.he must and he must and he must...ufff long list hai yaar...longer than my shadi's grocery list will be
Jo bhi milega usko SoSy padney ko keh dungi!!
Simple

I am keeping my eyes open for you girls ๐Ÿ˜‰ Uske bahne i also get to check some eye tonic ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Vani...good point...u r the voice of experience...even I dont want binu to be back.

But I would like to think of it as the Dude trying to do something for his wife like fulfilling some of her dreams at the same time opening up abt his life...in his own way, kya log pyaar mey kuch bhi kar sakte hai and these two love each other even if they dont say it.

II has never shared or voiced any of her fantasies with R&B...
Pyaar main kuch bhi kar sakte hain, lekin aise fantasies, akele main fond memories nahi bante...they become an ache which does not go away...
With the imminent seperation, am I the only one who feels this compounds the sorrow instead of alleviate it ??!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tere APPA KO bol main R&B nahi hun๐Ÿคฃ

Ab NET exams bhi denge toh bolna kuch study group mein miley. Online. Bas dhund ke rakhna woh website Aur batana mujhe๐Ÿ˜†
Form PM kar Dena. I'll fill in the details

Areyyy
I will tell you are my coaching class friend's friend
NET ke baare mein ll tell... He will accept fraandship โญ๏ธ
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

dristhi kaam re.. and when i come u guys sleep ๐Ÿ˜†
a big hi to u ,noufi,ashu,shev,putti,nammu,shilpa,vani,envee,srividya and all the others i am missing during this time of the day chat...
will be back later

Just responded to your post! even I have to go playdate