Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

all u unmarried gals who r searching for their R&B's, pls find them soon otherwise the R&B species will become extinct...videsh jaake dhoondna padega...loi Spaniard, Italian, Greek, Irish
Please prepare ur Marital Resume and describe the type of guy u want...just want to see ur parents reactions.😆😉

SHILPA🤗
I mentioned you somewhere earlier but I guess the post is lost in this ocean now.
I already told my mom 3 days back that once I start earning my first vacation with her will b to Spain and Italy since the guys r very handsome over there. My parents shared an eyelock and laughed. While my brother remarked that Italy is full of pickpocketeers😆
Originally posted by ishruhi

any update after 50???

Nope.
Young ladies in the forum...please don't throw stones at me..

But WHY is R&B busy making memories and creating fantasies when it is very clear that he is moving to Paris on his own ? 
How is this going to help either of them ...in any fashion ?? living for the moment ??
There is no resolution on what will happen in the long run...

And as Anu and Ashu mentioned, is he even giving a thought on would happen to Ranjan. He has softened towards him, i admit, but should not this cut and run attitude of his, need to change in a 31 yr old man  ?
And we have seen time and again that he displays emotions ...so it is not as though he does not feel anything at all

Iam not in favour of Binu coming back ( sorry Anu !! ) but Ranjan's quiet acceptance of the situation makes me despondent...He is helpless I agree, but kuch tho kahe bandaa...

Nisha...my other comments on pg 44...I returned today and am back to posting , seems almost like Iam trying to make up for lost time !!
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

NAMS
HI🤗

PUTTI

kaisi hai tu?? Workload jyada ho raha hai kya???

Hope JYOTHI has a good flight. Maybe she meets her R&B enroute😳

ANU toh Eid ka chand ban gayi hai. Abhi tak toh Ramzan bhi shuru nahi hua😆

MEDICO mere KO yaad hi nahi karti hai Aaj kal😭
Dekh tu aake acchi acchi baatein kar nahi toh main senti phadungi😎

Drishti...tu muhe bhool gayi😭, 

Chal koi baat nahi...All the best for ur last exam and also for the other.

Originally posted by ishruhi

any update after 50???

Medico go n check my previous comment about you warna baat nahi karne wali tere se.

NAHI!! I mentioned you in a comment before that. So many of us r here. 2-3 comments toh lagne hi the.
How can I forget you??? ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by VeeIyer

But WHY is R&B busy making memories and creating fantasies when he is very clear that he is moving to Paris on his own ? 
How is this going to help either of them ...in any fashion ?? living for the moment ??

And as Anu and Ashu mentioned, is he even giving a thought on would happen to Ranjan. He has softened towards him, i admit, but this cut and run attitude of his, needs to change in a 31 yr old man , isn't it ?
And we have seen time and again that he displays emotions ...

Iam not in favour of Binu coming back ( sorry Anu !! ) but Ranjan's quiet acceptance of the situation makes me despondent...He is helpless I agree, but kuch tho kahe bandaa...

Nisha...my other comments on pg 44...I returned today and am back to posting , seems almost like Iam trying to make up for lost time !!

Vani...good point...u r the voice of experience...even I dont want binu to be back.

But I would like to think of it as the Dude trying to do something for his wife like fulfilling some of her dreams at the same time opening up abt his life...in his own way, kya log pyaar mey kuch bhi kar sakte hai and these two love each other even if they dont say it.
Originally posted by VeeIyer

But WHY is R&B busy making memories and creating fantasies when he is very clear that he is moving to Paris on his own ?

And as Anu and Ashu mentioned, is he even giving a thought on would happen to Ranjan. He has softened towards him, i admit, but this cut and run attitude of his, needs to change in a 31 yr old man , isn't it ?
And we have seen time and again that he displays emotions ...

I agree with you Vaani. I told the same thing. These memories will make II to die million deaths after he leaves to Paris.
Oh please no Binu...
dristi meri jaan...i m nowadays getting free time only at late nites...full time travel n class...i m shuttling thru districts nowadays...came home for one day stay...tomorrow going back to class...so half of day time for class n baki for train...this wk will surely kill me with all those 'ologies' they r going to teach...

u will not believe i m taking every single free second to stalk here...and u dont know how i feel when all u people r gushing and talking i m even unable to hit like...

LOVE YOU ALL MY EXTENDED FAMILY...EVEN YOU R NOT MISSING ME...I MISS YOU ALL EVERY MINUTE I M NOT HERE...AND WORRIES ABOUT MM PEOPLE...

Oops sorry Drishti...just saw ur post above...🤗

Go girl go...start earning soon and take that vacation...ignore ur bro...😆