Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 50

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
namru...children need to b taught!!bechara greeny harshita thought heart is merely a pumping organ...we should tell her na no baba there is a lot more there...so she will not get disoriented by then...

i m going back after attending my friend's marriage reception...

vikas when will u b in normal mode??
Putti, Shilpa, Vani, Harshitha, Jothy, Charlie, Namu, Anoos, Kala it is the inspiration of other writers and encouragement from other So Sy addicts that tempts me to try writing...Thank you for the encouraging words and likes.
Oo ooh the bike!
Ahhh the bike!Clap
Ayyyooo!!
Whhhat is this...!
I'm just a dead cat rat bat whateve... I'm just dead 
Author sahiba... I will die a silent death just drooling and grinning 
When my dude will come he will have to be jealous and pissed fo having to compete with a fictional character
This is bad...my imaginations all over the place...thinking of school crushes and all that!!! (Never had any...geeky nerd! But I regret not having one)
Collage crushes (yes I kinda had one or two there) and all the other crushes 

What all a single girl has to put up with after this update!!!

Ayyyooo Rama!!!!
Just gone... Heart is doing cartwheels and somersaults 
I'm finished if I read the next update!!
Ohhh nooo!!!
EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

And on a serious note...when you want to let go of a place leave and find your own path u miss the good things...the memories of the past...he clearly is...he feels the move and change... Taking her along to live them all over again...its clear he thinks of everything as incomplete  without her now...sharing these things that matter the most to him...his life that he left behind...the relationship has come to a stage where they are speaking...without words but with actions that can't equal words!!

Beautiful Clap
Wowww...y is he gng now after fulfilling all those fantasies...pls don't go R&B
Nisha ... All I can say is that with each chapter you are only getting better... Lovely update as always 
PS : ladies any new methods for feeding a 10month old .. He is giving me nightmares  have tried everything from showing animals singing songs giving toys its getig difficult each meal :( plz help 
Originally posted by Ashu25

I hate it when northies call maids AMMA
It irks me to the core! 

Hey-hey dont put  all the Northies in one basket,Smile we would call ammaji, who was an elderly help and non punjabi. Just the way I would call beeji to punjabi elderly lady maid (and some people address beeji to their mom in punjab). 

Just the way I get irked when I am told I must be sikh as I am from punjab. 

Lets not judge people by perceptions!! Just my 2 cents, I dont want to offend anybody
Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

I hate it when northies call maids AMMA
It irks me to the core!

some call amma to their grandmother or ladies of similar age
i hvnt seen anyone calling maid as amma