Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohh we have a female boss for II...I'n sure a reality check for her...bhai II go away to Paris yaar..u'll get a better opportunity
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read the update...
I really wish no one should be in such a difficult situation in which II is...one side R&B n Ranjan on another...
I guess "kua" ya "khai" mein se ek choose karna shayad fir bhi easier ho...πŸ˜†...
Until this update...I was feeling for R&B only...his plight n his situation... Dunno why but I wasn't feeling bad for II(I know am odd one out in this)...but after this update I can understand II's situation... How difficult it must be for her to cope up with all this...

New boss n II jealous??!!...quite justified n natural on her part...

Can't imagine wats next??!!!
.Harshita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

Vikas is odd one out
hence proved.
πŸ˜›

Guess wat am doing derivatives ryt now...🀣🀣
Integration not yet started... πŸ˜‰
@Vibhuti...am in science stream...PCM...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

I am super happy its a female boss it's normally difficult for you to get long with a boss of the same gender

Have a safe and happy journey to Muscat.
Now we will have a member from Middle East but whose heart belongs to Bangalore.
.Harshita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Vibhu...I regret taking science subject and then joining engg. I wish I had taken commerce and continued in that field...whatever they taught in engg college (BU) is not useful when u r job hunting...

Dont say that yaar...
Am in science stream n ought to do engg...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reaching Raman's age fast ;) congrats again :)
putti77 thumbnail
Please Nisha one update on golf match between dad-son duo and Ranjan's plight on RnB going to Paris and II staying back in Delhi.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha
 master stroke with bringing a lady boss for II
with the role in the story point of u view - No special point bringing a guy in there...II will be least interested in him and dude wouldnt be at the 20th to find anything worth jeaousy
but a woman can show II everything thing she could be and is still not...!! 
u proved it yet again why u are awesome...every character introduced finds a some part to play..no extras except if its a must need...i admire this aspect of SoSy

i loved the conversation between dude and II
they crossed some invisible boundaries yet again...openly acknowledged the elephant in the room..!!

II and her predicament is so relatable...she can not for god sake ever choose sides and that makes her situation miserable...its worse when nobody expects u to choose sides...!!

i loved dude today cos he did not speak a word against II's liking towards ranjan or try to tell her why she shouldnt be on ranjan's side...the man does not let his choices influence others thinking...such a beautiful relationship...they dont tell each other to change their ways...they express thier opinion and let the other decide.remarkable

the entangled bodies and him finding solace in her in sleep shows how much they need each other to survive..such a simple gesture speaking so much...!!
they have found each other like a tree finds soil and water...growing towards and into each other...on the surface there is nothing but when u test the roots..u cant imagine the depth and spread πŸ‘πŸ‘

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good night everyone.
save sweet baby savvy dreams
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Nisha

master stroke with bringing a lady boss for II
with the role in the story point of u view - No special point bringing a guy in there...II will be least interested in him and dude wouldnt be at the 20th to find anything worth jeaousy
but a woman can show II everything thing she could be and is still not...!!
u proved it yet again why u are awesome...every character introduced finds a some part to play..no extras except if its a must need...i admire this aspect of SoSy

i loved the conversation between dude and II
they crossed some invisible boundaries yet again...openly acknowledged the elephant in the room..!!

II and her predicament is so relatable...she can not for god sake ever choose sides and that makes her situation miserable...its worse when nobody expects u to choose sides...!!

i loved dude today cos he did not speak a word against II's liking towards ranjan or try to tell her why she shouldnt be on ranjan's side...the man does not let his choices influence others thinking...such a beautiful relationship...they dont tell each other to change their ways...they express thier opinion and let the other decide.remarkable

the entangled bodies and him finding solace in her in sleep shows how much they need each other to survive..such a simple gesture speaking so much...!!
they have found each other like a tree finds soil and water...growing towards and into each other...on the surface there is nothing but when u test the roots..u cant imagine the depth and spreadπŸ‘πŸ‘

AWESOME