Users

Frequent Posters

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NSB7

Nisha

master stroke with bringing a lady boss for II
with the role in the story point of u view - No special point bringing a guy in there...II will be least interested in him and dude wouldnt be at the 20th to find anything worth jeaousy
but a woman can show II everything thing she could be and is still not...!!
u proved it yet again why u are awesome...every character introduced finds a some part to play..no extras except if its a must need...i admire this aspect of SoSy

i loved the conversation between dude and II
they crossed some invisible boundaries yet again...openly acknowledged the elephant in the room..!!

II and her predicament is so relatable...she can not for god sake ever choose sides and that makes her situation miserable...its worse when nobody expects u to choose sides...!!

i loved dude today cos he did not speak a word against II's liking towards ranjan or try to tell her why she shouldnt be on ranjan's side...the man does not let his choices influence others thinking...such a beautiful relationship...they dont tell each other to change their ways...they express thier opinion and let the other decide.remarkable

the entangled bodies and him finding solace in her in sleep shows how much they need each other to survive..such a simple gesture speaking so much...!!
they have found each other like a tree finds soil and water...growing towards and into each other...on the surface there is nothing but when u test the roots..u cant imagine the depth and spreadπŸ‘πŸ‘

Beautiful analysis Namru...
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good night everyone...
Cya tomorrow...
Byeee...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Jale par namak, poor II, on the personal front she is troubled and now female boss, near her to age bracket...female bosses do not always make good bosses, esp if u r of the same gender I have faced it though not a lot. I just hope II gets along with Ritu...if not she can always quit...and its easy to say this, but what about how much time, effort, hardwork and dedication she has put in.πŸ˜•
II saying out her dilemma and as usual Dude gave it back in one line... Should we let the sleeping dogs lie or wake them up and get ourselves into trouble.

I just love ...how they gravitate to each other even when they r fighting or have differences. Its so cute how both of them lie on each others chest...😳

Nisha...short update...mujhe ek aur chahiye...but sona bhi hai...so ok take ur time and post a lamba wala update...either I will wake up and read in the middle or I can enjoy my morning coffee with ur update.

BTW: What happened to Viks proposal to the dude? Have I missed something with regards to this?
Anybody answer...pls...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nammu whatever you told about II and RnB is so true. They never influence each other to change. At least II crib about dude's silence which is very negligible.

I can imagine if II would have married Subbu, she was required to change a lot for that mama's boy.
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Jale par namak, poor II, on the personal front she is troubled and now female boss, near her to age bracket...female bosses do not always make good bosses, esp if u r of the same genderI have faced it though not a lot. I just hope II gets along with Ritu...if not she can always quit...and its easy to say this, but what about how much time, effort, hardwork and dedication she has put in.πŸ˜•

II saying out her dilemma and as usual Dude gave it back in one line...Should we let the sleeping dogs lie or wake them up and get ourselves into trouble.

I just love ...how they gravitate to each other even when they r fighting or have differences. Its so cute how both of them lie on each others chest...😳

Nisha...short update...mujhe ek aur chahiye...but sona bhi hai...so ok take ur time and post a lamba wala update...either I will wake up and read in the middle or I can enjoy my morning coffee with ur update.

BTW: What happened to Viks proposal to the dude? Have I missed something with regards to this?
Anybody answer...pls...

I know the pain of having women bossesπŸ˜”. But some women bossess are really good
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

AWESOME

Yes Awesome Nammu...loved all the points, πŸ‘πŸ‘, 

how will they survive the seperation, will they be able to sleep peacefully without the other part. Saying this I still want mini seperation, I want to know how much they will miss each other, how they r going to survive without each other. 
Will job, books, cards, backpacking will be really enough for him to while his time?
Will her job, family, singing, Lasya is enough for her to be distracted?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"Its too exhausting when I am
on one side I worry about the
other side, its like I am unable
to relax or find peace"

WHEN I SEE HIM I FEEL FOR HIM
WHEN I SEE YOU I FEEL FOR YOU
WHEN U BOTH ARE IN THE ROOM
AT THE SAME TIME?

perfect emotions!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
OK,  GN and GM to all here, sleep time...πŸ₯±
Good Night Putti, Nammu, vikas, kala since i just ur names here, if i have missed anyone sorry😊
putti77 thumbnail
Gn/Gd people.
5 days of hectic journey starts from tomorrow 7.15 am.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Nammu whatever you told about II and RnB is so true. They never influence each other to change. At least II crib about dude's silence which is very negligible.

I can imagine if II would have married Subbu, she was required to change a lot for that mama's boy.

ya putti... It's a rare thing these two share...usually couples always want the others 100% acceptance to their point of view... These two don't need the counter part's approval or agreement to each and everything they say...!
The kahawat two bodies one soul is outdated...these ppl set a new example...two different parts with different functions coming together to form one machine...!
Each part is exclusive of the other but no one part is enough for the machine to work...both are must!!