FF: Passion: Part 20- page 74 updated

paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜†
Hi guys, so I have not written FF for Kabir and ananya before...I however used to write for RK and Madhubala...If people have read it, welcome to my world again:  Please don't copy and paste it elsewhere, as last time i stopped writing because, some people were copying work from india-forums and posting it on other websites...Thank you.

Here it goes:

Character sketch:

Kabir Sharma: a 32 year young business tycoon...A man with knowledge, power, money, and personality that can make any women go weak in her knees...A man who knows how to keep things and people in his control
Ananya Kashyap: a young impulsive, bubbly 28 year old journalist...who works for KKN...speaks her mind, and is not afraid of anyone.  
Khalid: Anaya's boss (like in the show)
Ronnie: Ananya's best friend, and works at KKN...always watches out for Ananya so she doesnt get in trouble in anyway...
other characters: as they are in the show

Part 1:

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was peaking through the beautiful yellow curtains every now and than, as the breeze coming through the window was blowing the curtains away.  

In the centre of the room, there was a lovely poster bed, covered by white thin mosquito nets...On either side of the bed, were two night stands with white and floral design night lamps.   

Opposite to the bed was a study table.  There were few romantic novels, a lovely pen holder, and a lovely vase with colourful flowers arranged on the table.  The room had the feel of an early spring.  It seemed so lively as if it was trying to depict the personality of the person living in it.  

It was 7:30am, and in came the voice of a lady.  
Lady: Ananya, Ananya, uthja beta...7:30 baj gaye hain...tujhe kaam ke liye der ho jayegi...jaldi uthja...the voice was of Ananya's mom...
Ananya: kya maa, abhi toh sirf 7:30 baje hain...please maa paanch minute aur sone dona..
Mom: are beta, jaldi se uthja...aaj tujhe kisika interview lene bhi toh jana tha na????...kya naam tha uska koi Kabir Sharma karke...
Ananya: OH SHIT!!!! (Ananya realizing that she had forgotten that she was suppose to interview the "business tycoon", THE Mr. Kabir Sharma...just jumped from her bed, and ran to the washroom) 
While going toward the washroom:
Ananya: OH no maa, jaldi please jaldi nashta ready kar dijiye, warna aaj meri shamat aajayegi...
Ananya's mother nodded: he bhagvaan is pagli ka kya hoga??

After half an hour: around 8am 

Ananya was all dressed up in a short black professional dress upto her knee length, her curly hair roughly tide up into a pony tail, with long ear rings, and a scarf around her neck, with nicely matching heals.  She finished her breakfast, and kissed her mom good bye.

As she stepped out of the door, she called Sunny, to meet her at the Sharma mansion.  

Upon her arrival in front of the Sharma mansion, she met with Sunny.  

Sunny: Hello Ananyajiii, tu toh aaj keher dhaa rahi hai? kya baat hai?
Ananya: (while slapping his arm playfully) Shut up Sunny, sab ready hai?
Sunny: Hanji all set...waise hum yaahan karne kya aaye hain? yeh toh the business tycoon Kabir Sharma ka ghar haina???  Suna hai woh bada angry type of banda hai...
Ananya: haan yaar suna toh meine bhi kooch aisa hi hai...jaldi kar, woh bada punctual kisam ka insaan hai...agar late ho gaye, toh kahin lene ke dene naa pad jaye...
Sunny: Matlab???
Ananya: are yaar, yeh mera nahin, Khalid sir ka idea hai...unhone kaha aaj ke aaj agar humne is THE Kabir Sharma ka interview lake nahin diya, toh woh humhe timbktoo bhej denge...yaar tera pata nai, mereko definitely timbktoo nahin jana...πŸ˜†
Sunny: haan yaar mereko bhi nahin jaana...waise yeh timbktoo hai kidhar??? 
Ananya: (thoughtful) hmm pata toh mujeh bhi nahin hai, par hoga yehi kahin apne hongkong ke pass mein πŸ˜† (Ananya's geographical knowledge was like mine; ie. myself Ridhi's)...abe kya fark padta hai kahaan hai, yaar naam sunke toh lagta hai, wahaan pe samose bhi nahin milte honge...
Sunny:  Are haan yaar, naa baba naa, mene nahin jana aisi jagah jahaan samose na milte ho (sunny loved samosas being a typical punjabi munda)
Ananya: are chal yaar kahin late ho gaye toh sach mein timbktoo jana padega, kyonki yeh khadoos sharma toh interview dene se raha late hone par...

Both rush into the Sharma mansion.  It was sharp 8:30am as scheduled...

As they entered the mansion, a man dressed in a black suit greeted them.
Man: Hello mam, sir, how can I help you?
Ananya: Hi, I am Ananya Kashyap, and yeh hai mere collegue Sunny...We have come from KKN news channel to interview Mr. Kabir Sharma...
Man: yes mam, we were informed about you by Sir's PA.  Please come in, and make yourself comfortable.  I will just inform sir of your arrival.  

Ananya and Sunny sat on the sofa, and tried to absorb what they were seeing.  

The mansion from inside looked magnificent...It was beautifully decorated, and extremely well organized, with nothing out of order.  There were two stair cases, one on each side, leading upto a huge lobby upstairs.  It had a feel of a castle.  

Sunny: Wah yaar kya mansion hai??  tujhe kya lagta hai kitne bande rehte honge idhar?
Ananya: Sach yaar, aisa lagta hai mein kisi mehel mein aagayi hoon, aur kisi raje maharaje ka interview lene wali hoon...

Both were busy in their conversation, not realizing that there were pair of eyes observing them from the top.  After few minutes the owner of those eyes disappeared into a huge room with 2 huge doors.  

After about 5 minutes, a servant came, and said
Servant: Mam aapko sir upar library main milenge.  
Ananya: (nodded her head) Chal sunny...
Servant: I am sorry mam, sir said to send you in only...
Ananya: Par yeh hamare camera man hain, inke bina mein interview kaise lungi?
Servant: I am sorry mam, please try to understand..Sir doesnt meet too many people...its his orders to send you in only...If you wish, you can record the interview yourself on the camera.  
Ananya: Parrr...
Servant: I am sorry mam..and walked away
Ananya: Yaar sunny, yeh bada ajeeb banda hai...ab mein kya karun yaar? 
Sunny: Chal koi nai, ismein konsa sad hone wali baat hai...ye le yeh chota camera leja, aur bas record button on kardena, aur tera kaam ho jayega...tereko toh sirf interview lene se matlab haina?
Ananya: with a puppy face, sorry sunny :( Chal main terese sham ko milti hoon...bye..(sunny leaves, and Ananya goes up the stairs)...

Ananya walks in through the large doors, into what seems like a huge library...She looks here and there...and hears a voice

Come in Ms. Kashyap...she turns to where the owner of this voice was...She sees a man dressed in a black business suit, with his hair nicely jelled...with a sharp jaw line, looking like a greek god sitting at a desk...

Ananya: (looking at him, recognizes him, while walking towards where he was) Hello sir, I am Ananya Kashyap from KKN news, aapka interview lene aayi hoon...(The man was no other than the business tycoon, Mr. Kabir Sharma)

As she got to his desk, she stood there with a smile plastered on her face.  Kabir staring at her intently looking at her from top to bottom...For good one minute, she stood there, and was feeling uncomfortable, as neither was he saying anything, nor was he asking her to sit down...

Than all of a sudden he stood up from his chair, and extended his hand towards her across the table, and shaking her hand
Kabir: (in his husky voice) hello Ms. Kashyap, it is pleasure meeting you...(he was looking intently into her eyes) Please have a seat, and make yourself comfortable...
Ananya: Thank you sir...
Kabir: you can call me Kabir...
Ananya: Ok Kabir sir...should we proceed with the interview??
Kabir: Its Kabir, no sir...and yes lets proceed...

Ananya set up her camera and started the interview...She interviewed him for good 1 hour, asking him about various aspects of business, what his future plans were, how he felt about his recent achievements and awards...etc etc.  After the interview was completed, and her camera and equipments were packed...

Ananya: Thank you Kabir sir for this interview...Khalid sir is looking forward to this...(Kabir was intently staring at her)...She extended her hand across the table...it was pleasure meeting you sir...

Kabir got up from the table, and walked to where she was with her hand extended...
He stood right next to her, taking her hand into his while looking intently at her...

Kabir: pleasure is all mine Ms. Kashyap (and kissed her hand)
Ananya was taken by surprise but, ignored it...She took her hand away, and as she was walking away from Kabir...

Kabir held her hand from behind... 

to be continued...

Part 2: Page 4

Part 3: Page 7

Part 4: page 11

Part 5: page 14

Part 6: page 17

Part 7: page 20

Part 8: page 23

Part 9: page 26

Part 10: page 29

Part 11: page 34

Part 12: page 38

Part 13: page 41

Part 14: page 48

Part 15: page 54

Part 16: page 58

Part 17: page 63
Part 18: page 66

Part 19: page 70
Edited by paagalbandar - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Like it... 😲
I loved it...❀️
That's Fantastic..
Please continue soon and pm me.
Send me buddy request.
I am using mobile and my browser create problem while sending buddy+
I couldn't wait for next..
Please update soon.
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it
please continue 
babita8925 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1st meet mai hi kabir flatπŸ˜‰
waiting for the next update
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It s awesome 
Just luvd t 

Lukin frwrd fr d nxt part 
paagalbandar thumbnail
thnx guys, keep your feed back coming...will try to update soon with passion πŸ˜‰
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww ts b'ful 😳 our hot & sexy editor Saab is business tycoon here   πŸ˜³ ...can't wait to see more shades of him 😳 ...
A kiss on hand in very first meet 😳 😳 ...quite fast boy πŸ˜›
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Did u hv to stop there ?
Please update soon
N pm me :)

vanillaflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!! Plz update soon !!!
Have sent you a buddy req for pms
paagalbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Aww ts b'ful 😳 our hot & sexy editor Saab is business tycoon here   πŸ˜³ ...can't wait to see more shades of him 😳 ...
A kiss on hand in very first meet 😳 😳 ...quite fast boy πŸ˜›

Thanks di:

lol isn't it normal in high society though? loll
i know when i attended business lunches here, the men either kissed women's cheeks, you know like air kiss on cheeks, or they kiss their hand lol...

but i know in india it might be weird πŸ˜†

But i am really sad to know the show will end at 100 episodes😭 its already 41 episodes...its like less than 2months and it will end πŸ˜­