i love this idea
kabir is intently staring at her *faints*
nice storyline
beautifully penned
update soon
pm me please
ShadowHearts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was awesome! <3 Could u please send a pm when u update?
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely FF 👏 👏
Pls continue soon.. 
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one dear
Kabir wanted to interviewed alone with ananya
Continue soon dear
paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guys, thank you all for the wonderful feedbacks...keep them coming...I am glad you guys liked it...keep reading for more
Part 2:

Recap:
Ananya finishes her interview and after shaking hands with kabir starts to leave from there.

As she walks few steps away from him toward the door,  Kabir holds her hand from the back.  Her back facing him.  

Ananya was shocked but, still finds the courage to turn around to look at him.  

Kabir was still holding her hand as she looked at his face with a questioning look.  Kabir gave his killer smirk, and started walking towards her still holding her hand.  

Kabir: (while starring at her right into her eyes, his eyes never leaving her face) Ms. Kashyap, I haven't given you the permission to leave yet.

Ananya with a confused look on her face, and eyebrows raised..
Ananya: Excuse me sir...My work here is finished...so there is no need for me to be here... (all this while Kabir was still holding her hand and looking at her intently)
Hearing her reply, he gave a sly smile that could be nerve wrecking for anyone...coming close to her, so close that it was almost getting scary for the poor girl...(still holding her hand, his eyes never leaving her face)

Kabir: Miss Kashyap, yahaann pe log aate toh apni marzi se hai, par jate meri marzi se hai...

Ananya took quick steps back, still facing his gaze...and got her hand out of his grip...in an angry tone (trying not to show her fear)...

Ananya: excuse me?? aap kehna kya chahte hain?
Kabir: wohi kehna chahta hoon, joh aap samajh rahi hai...aap ko kya lagta hai Miss Kashyap?? aapka yahaan aana ek coincidence tha??
Ananya giving him a confused look...
Kabir: Bina mere chahe, koi bhi mujhe contact nahin kar sakta...
Anana: kya matlab hai aapka?
Kabir: (with a wicket smile) OhHH Ms. Kashyap...(walking around in circle)...aapka yahaan aana, meri marzi thi...naaki khalid ki...Khalid worships me, bas ek phone call, aur usne aapko yaahan bhej diya mera interview karne (he winked at her)...
Ananya: par aap, mujhe??? (trying to understand, and ask question at the same time)
Kabir: mein tumhe kaise jantaa hoon?? (a laugh), tumhe Sharma's ki party yaad hai??? last week???
Ananya nodded her head, with a confused expression...
Kabir: woh party aur kisi ki nahin, Rajveer Sharma ki thi, coming closer to her, and whispering in her ear, mere bhai ki...
Ananya: toh???
Kabir: aap shayad busy thi aapke dosto ke saath, aur aapne notice nahin kiya...par mein bhi ussi party mein tha...
Ananya: so what sir??? 
Kabir: toh yeh Miss Kashyap ki ussi din se aap pe meri nazar thi...us black dress mein aapko dekh kar, main tabhi aap ko ahm ahm (winked)...and gave a smirk, and slided his hand through his hair...

Ananya realized that she was in trouble... that it was his plot to get her to come to his house...saying she was scared and uncomfortable was an understatement.  

Kabir was sensing her discomfort, and was throughly enjoying it...he loved to be in control...

Ananya: Sir I think ab mujhe jana chahiye...she started to leave but, Kabir blocked her by coming in front of her...(still gazing at her face)
Kabir: aap tab tak yahaan se nahin jaa sakti jab tak mein naa chahun...and closed the distance between them...
Ananya was so scared that she pushed him as hard as she could...
Ananya: please sir, main waisi ladki nahin hoon jaisi aap samajh rahe hain...

Kabir came close to her, and brought her close to him with his hand on her waist...as soon as he did that, Ananya lost her cool, and pushed him away, and SLAPPED him hard, and ran away from there crying...
The sound of the SLAP sounded like a thunder in that empty library...and Kabir was shocked was an understatement...

She slapped THE "Kabir Sharma"...the business tycoon with whom every girl is willing to do anything???...jiske ek ishare par kooch bhi ho sakta tha,  us Kabir Sharma ko Ek mamuli reporter ne thapad mara?? Kabir was angry as hell...
Kabir: Ms. Ananya Kashyap, tumhare is thapad ne mera irada aur bhi mazboot kar diya hai...ab tumhe mein kaise bhi paake hi dam lungaa...BY HOOK or by Krook...just wait and watch Ms. Kashyap, just wait and watch...he said with a sly smile on his face...

Hope you guys like the second part, please leave your comments, likes, and love...Sorry I can only pm those who have added me, as I am not very computer savvy...Do leave your feedbacks, more feedback means more good stuff 
Edited by paagalbandar - 8 years ago
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh...Kabir the obsessed Majnu playboy...
has he fallen in love with Ananya?
Aur ka thappad tha. wah wah..

Ab aage kya hoga?
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ohooo...
so mr. kabor sharma is an actuall BAD GUY.
amazing.
the intensity of the situation was so evident in this part.
awsome piece.
and the slap...
that is what he deserved.
loved it.
lots of love.
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just awesome 
He did deserve a slap 

Hope ananya is nt in big trouble 
ria.2710 thumbnail
Oh my god...what he wants pyaar hogya hai kabir ko Ananya se...n da thappad awesome...bechara the kabir Sharma...hehehhe
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome ...
Passion is a dark FF..
I loved it.
I love dark stories.
And I am in love with your story too.
Please update it regularly.
Update soon and notify me by PM.
Also Thanks for PM about Ch 2.
In the end, I want to say that you are fantastic writer Ridz.