sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Maaneet r becoming friends...
Maan brought a gift for her...
Geet receives d call from abhi...
I really hope there Will not be any MU between maaneet because of this abhi in future...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Maaneet r becoming friend. Now they r little comfortable with each other. Maan brought a beautiful dress for Geet. Oh no Abhi is coming back . Let see what will happen next.
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Update

It does seem now that Maan is been more civil towards Geet and he is also treating her with respect
the flash backs were awesome
Abhi is also coming now will Geet tell Maan about him or will she hide this and if she does hide the truth about Abi will Maan find out and again trust issues
but for now I'm happy with the way both Maan and Geet are getting along

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update..te way my maan gifting his geet shocking her and te way my maan himself dont know why he is changing was lovely..te way geet thinking abt her past and te way her love abi is cuming already so many hustles in her life  tat is enough one more is cuming..te way my maan senseing her restless and trying to assure her but  it went other side and geet got anger with him and left was lovely.. now family kite playing was lovely..i love te update yar
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Maan brought chudi for her
Both celebrating their first festival
Geet going to join coll
Thinking how to say all
N upar se abhis call
Hope abhis love doesnt bring mu between maneet
Nice part
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing
 Finally maneet are cfortable with each other. Maan asked geet to per sue her study. Abhi again called geet. Geet is feeling guilty ad she knows that if he comes to know about her marriage than he will be broken.maan felt bad seeing geet worried about something but couldn't able to know the actual reason.waiting for next dear
Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan and Geet trying to be comfortable in each others company and have reached a level where they are friendly and can talk normally. 
Maan has brought her an outfit surprising Geet and himself with the gesture but then ruins everything.
Abhi calls and Geet is worried how to tell him the truth and how Maan is going to react.
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
geet was happy maan gifted her she was confused even maan too confused his behaviour geet phone call sad for her gmaan mom ask geet help maan lovely update
raven1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waited for the update eagerly...at last got it...
well loved update a lot...
maan & geet friends...
abhi will  surely create a rift but that rift should bring them more close😊
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update.finally both maneet behaving like before.becoming comfortable with each other.
talking nd sharing their thoughts like before .nd all r happy to seem them together .maan gift her a beautiful dress how nice bt he himself confused why he bought for her.
abhi is coming bck.
how will geet tell him about her marriage with maan .
i like the wary maan ws comforting her not to worry about her frnds nd their marriage revealtion to them.
really nice update dear.
thnku for pm
nd update soon...