Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

LMAO...Aamir is the worst one...atleast Salman is acknowledging his fans and their efforts and their existence...Mamu jaan...is saying don't take it seriously...hain.?🤔..aur unn bechare fans ka kya jo aapke liye tweets karte hain...aapki movies trend karte hain?? unka kya...unko bhi seriously nahi lena hai??Dhanya hain aap log...I am sure when u are praised u must be feeling really good...

@bold:aap pehle yeh decide karo ki worst kaun hai? Aamir  the hypocrite Salman the criminal or SRK the criminal supporter 😆...
raj80 thumbnail
am damn sure if it was Aamir tweeting few months before his movie release IF would have called him hypocrite all these years he was taking digs at SRK and now he is suddenly behaving as his friend...kuch bhi kare usse hypocrite hi bolenge 😆...

why isn't Sallu called hypocrite here its after so many years being active on twitter he's tweeting against twitter abuse...some of his fans have abused many actors on twitter over the years and he woke up now...

Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Excuse me not everyone objecting is Salmans supporter, and btw he told you guys not to take things seriously, so why you wasting your time..STRANGE..and whats shuddhi got todo with it? Or te other things you mentioned with aamir? Kuch phi 

Btw didnt you take sanjays side? Weird how im noticing aamir phans change their opinions, and no you not only one seen others too..srk phans and others dont care on him much esp here..more then those who known Salman supporters..and rem aamirs audience is mixed because other stars phans see his movies too..

@bold:do you think SRK and Sallu fans r enough to make their respective favs movie hit?if that was the case then they wouldn't have faced a bad phase in their acting career 😆... Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think media is just hyping the news like always 🥱.. If you watch the interview he just said it casually that There would be lots of ppl on twitter who say many things and we shouldn't take them seriously and i feel he is right.. These things are never gonna stop, its actually increasing only with each day... Also was nice of him to add akshay and ajay's name too when media questioned only about ranking between 3 khans..
Edited by -MariaMars- - 8 years ago
Loonaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aamir right...agree with him ❤️