Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

wow.. beautiful sceneries.. I have never visited these lakes in Pakistan.. ðŸ˜’

Requires too much of traveling.. It takes around 16-17 hours from Lahore to reach Lake SaifulMalook.. and Aansoo lake takes aroung 5 to 6 hours of tracking further from Lake SaifulMalook.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow.. :O So where is it more precisely ?
Usman. thumbnail

I don't know if someone is interested.. but I found it hilarious that there are some Ushna Shah fans.. n they are like

'Me Bashar hun Rudaba.. contact me please'.. i m like WHAAAT.. seriously ?? 🤣

😆😆

Btw, I finally watched Dil Dharakne do!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
oh.. n how is it ? Personally, I didn't like the trailer much... 😕.  too heavy for me 
Usman. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^It could have been great..but it ended up being mediocre. The idea and the story was nice but it wasn't dealt properly. As Sana and Pulwasha already mentioned there were too many flaws.
There were so many characters that you actually can't keep the track of who is who.. The film is almost 3 hours long.
The good part is that humor is injected in serous situations which makes it fun to watch. Shefali Shah is the real star of the movie. After ages I've liked Priyanka in some movie. She definitely acted really well. Ranveer was his usual self, his comic timing is good but I felt he went OTT at times with his expressions.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Achha.. 
If the story is appealing, then I can plan to watch it.. Coz if its not making sense.. Then I just can't spend my 3 hours like that ðŸ¤” 

Koi aur achhi movie ho toh batana.. Wese I don't really have interest in movies..  If trailer attracts me or that someone recommand to watch some movie, i will.. Warna toh main bilkul bhi na dekhun koi movie ðŸ˜†

Edited by RisingAsh - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hinna ka Nikaah n uska khaana yahan le aao ðŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Achha.. 

If the story is appealing, then I can plan to watch it.. Coz its not making sense.. Then I just can't my 3 hours like that ðŸ¤” 

Koi aur achhi movie ho toh batana.. Wese I don't really have interest in movies..  If trailer attracts me or that someone recommand to watch some movie, i will.. Warna toh main bilkul bhi na dekhun koi movie ðŸ˜†

I'll say go ahead with it.

Hinna ka nikaah ki hr thread mein dhoom machi hai 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ Achha.. will see if I can.. but I think I won't be able to tolerate that alone.. as I am not sure how it will be.. will watch it with my sisters.. me akele 'qurbani ka bakra' kyun banun  😆
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello people. Can I join you all ?😳