Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: binuuu

yooo...
I'm first..
congratzzz di, for new thread 🥳
is this last thread 😭
this is my favourite story in this forum ever,,, really sad about to know this is the last thread...

about teaser...
I couldn't predict what happened between asad and humeirah.. waiting to know...
are you connecting this situation with the teaser once you post...
zoya in jab we met style..
eagerly waiting for your update..
but now I'm satisfied with your teaser, but come back soon with update...
again congratulations for your successful journey
party time 🥳 🥳

Thank you so much

Yes this will be the last thread as I intend to finish the story by the end of this thread

All things are connected

Will update soon

-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread
Teaser was interesting...
continue soon
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aman93

congrats for new thread

Thank you
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: azsumay

Congrats for new thread 

Good teaser 

Thanks
het27 thumbnail
Will your soon come one or before m Bday???

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Congratulations for new thread

Thank you
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasir

Congrats
Interesting yet confusing teaser
Plz update soon

Thank you
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on a new thread!👏
Well-deserved.. 👍🏼
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

15 b Part 2.1

Asad and Zoya woke up on a beautiful morning after discussing their baby dreams. "Zoya, tum ready ho jao then we will leave for college and haan don't forget to pack everything related to your project. Abbu had called me I need to go meet him." Asad instructed and informed Zoya. He then went to the main house where he saw Humaira rushing out. "Bacche! Where are you going in such a hurry? Suno toh. Bacche!" He tried to stop her but she did not. He ran after her but saw her getting into an auto and going away. He called her up and asked it everything was ok. She assured that it was and she was just going to meet an unwell friend.

In the ourskirts of Bhopal, Humaira got out of the auto and in front of her was royal haveli. She was just staring at the majestic residence. "House? This is his house? How can this be a house? This is sort of a palace. He lives here?" Humiara checked the address which had been sms'd to her. It was the right address. She rang the door bell. The guard came to the iron gates. He asked her whom she wanted to see. "Main Humaira hoon. Atif se milna hai." She replied. The guard made a call and after receiving a confirmation he opened the iron gates to let her in. He showed her the way towards the main building. Humaira was lost in the grandeur of Atif's home. She then saw the beautiful lawn and the potted plants on either side of the pathway. Lost in the beauty of the various flowers Humaira was walking towards the main building. "Ouch!" She banged into something round and soft. As she was about to fall back a plump hand grabbed her hand and helped her balance. "Shukriya." She spoke in the softest of voices. She saw a plump man in his 70's. "Mali kaka, I am... sorry, main Humaira hoon, Atif ki dost. Wo beemar hai na?" The plump man turned and looked at Humaira. "Atif beemar hai?" "Haw! Aap kaise hain? Aapke Atif baba beemar hain aur aapko pata hai nahi? Aapko pata hona chahiye. Mujhe bataiye kahan hain wo mujhe unse milna hai." Humaira was appalled as the help at Atif's home was not at all caring about him. The gardener smiled at her and then signed her towards the main door. Humaira moved towards the main door, then turned at the gardener and gave him a slightly disappointed look who was still smiling.  

Humaira gently opened the carved wooden door and peeked in. She saw a couple engaged in conversation. "May I come in?" She asked softly. "Yes you may." replied the elegant lady. Humaira assumed that they were Atif's parents and she was right about it. She was face to face with Atif's parents. 

Atif's parents Husna and Aslam

"Aunty, I am..." "Humaira, the guard had given us a call." Humaira was feeling very nervous in the meet the parents' situation and it was not even exactly that situation. "Wo...actually Atif had given me a call and asked me to come over, wo unki tabiyat theek nahi hai na and he has to submit the project today so... main aa gayi. I hope it is ok." "Atif beemaar hai?" Humiara was shocked that Atif's prarents too did not know that he was not feeling well. Bechare Atif no one cares about him.' Atif's mother was lost in thought she then smiled. "Oh yes Aslam, yes he is not feeling well. That is why we cut our trip short and came back home." She raised her brows and Aslam too went along with her. "Oh yes beta, he is not feeling well. Kuch toh hua hai mere bte ko kuch dino se." Atif's mother then smiled as her smart husband understood her ishara. "Of course it is ok beta, you can go and meet Atif. You need to walk to the end of the corridor and take the stairs up. His bedroom is on the 1st floor, the 2nd door on your left." Humaira gave them a nervous smile and went to Atif's room.

"Husna begum, since when do we allow girls to go up to Atif's room? Have you forgotten that we have certain rules in this house?" Atif's father Aslam questioned his wife's decision to send Humaira to Atif's room. "Aslam, yes I do know that we have certain rules about girls being in Atif's room but way before that rule was made I had some rules laid down but your son never follows them. Jab ghee seedhi ungli se nahi nikalta ungli tedhi karni padti hai." Husna smiled and tapped her fingers on the handrest of the sofa. A confused Aslam looked at his wife. "Husna, what are you up to?" Husna smiled at her clueless husband and then she decided to explain it to him. "Aslam, how many time as per your knowledge have I told Atif to keep his room neat and tidy?" "I have lost count." "Exactly, Aslam I have noticed something about this girl. I think she is Atif's someone special and when she sees the condition of his room..." Aslam's eyes popped as he knew what Atif would do if Humaira saw his unkept room after all he is Atif's father and Atif has taken after him. "Begum you are so smart. So from now on we will have to get used to seeing Atif's room neat and tidy. Where did you get this brilliant idea from?" "I got this idea from your mother." "Matlab?" Don't you remember what happened on the day I first came to your room all those years ago? Who do you think sent me to your room?" Husna gave Aslam a naughty smile. He looked with shock at his mother's photo hanging on the opposite wall. "Amma bhi na!" Aslam understood that his mother had pulled on one him many years ago as he too did not keep him room neat and tidy as she had asked him to. The moment Husna had seen his untidy room it was never the same ever again.

Humaira knocked on Atif's bedroom door. Atif itne beemar hain ki he can't even say come in.' She did not get any response so she slowly opened the door and entered. The moment she entered Atif's room something wet but fragrant landed on her head. "Eew!" She screamed as she tried to take it off of her head. "Towel? Eew! Who throws the towel like that?" She looked up and there in front of her stood Atif looking gorgeous as water dripped form his wet locks onto his bare chest, correction chisled bare chest. At first she drooled over him like she would on an ice-cream on a hot summer's day then she came to her senses and turned her back towards him. Atif loved the effect he was having on Humaira, it was the perfect mood setter for what he had asked her to come to his home. He walked towards her and slightly brushing her upper arm, picked up his T shirt from the chair. "Humaira, you can turn around now." Humaira turned around and looked around Atif's room. It was as though a bomb had been thrown in the middle of the room. There was a mess everywhere, shoes and socks lying in the middle of the room, clothes on the bed. The blankets not folded, chairs lying in between the piles of books, clothes from the cupboard thrown on the chairs, wire cables lying on tables and guitar/instrument lying between the room ...

Atif felt a little embarrassed. "Wo... I was cleaning my room." Humaira tried to control her laugh. "Is it so?" "Don't you laugh! Don't you dare laugh!" "I'm not. I promise." Atif quickly tried to clear the mess but ended up making more of it. Humaira saw him run from one end of the room to the other picking up his things. "Atif, stop! It is not possbile to clear it up in one day." Atif felt relieved. "Humaira, what are you doing here?" "What do you mean by asking what am I doing here? You were the one who called me saying that you were not feeling well... ek minute you are perfectly fine then why did you call me here?" "I asked you first, what are you doing here? Not in my home in my room. Humaira there are rules in my house, no girl can come into my bedroom. If my mom will come to know..." "She knows, in fact she is the one who sent me here." "What my parents are at home? When did they come back? Uno momento, she sent you to my room? This is so sneaky of her." Atif was pacing in his room thinking about his mother and her sneaky ways.

Humaira did not know what kind of family drama she had landed in and she did not care! She blocked Atif's way. "Atif, will you please tell me why have you called me here actually you lied to get me to come here and that too when you knew or thought that your parents aren't at home." Atif knew that Humaira was no nonsense kind of a girl. She was not the other type who would be flattered or feel special if a boy like Atif asked them to come to their home to meet them akele mein. He knew that it was a bad move and it could land him in trouble but he anyways went for it. "Why do you think I called you here to meet me aklele mein?" He winked at her. She gave him an angry plus disgusted look. "I don't believe it! Maine socha tha ki aap baki ladkon se alag honge but nahi all you boys are the same. I made the mistake of not recognizing you or your intentions of me." Humaira was in tears by then. She was leaving but Atif held her hand. "Leave my hand, Atif." "Bas itna hi bharosa hai mujhpar?" Humaira did not reply and tried to wriggle out of his hold. Atif pulled Humaira's arm and she twirled in towards him.

Humaira stepped back. She looked into Atif's eyes. "If I did not have complete trust in you, toh kabhi aapke ek baar kehne par yahan nahi aati." Atif took her hand in his. "Trust me once more when I tell you this, yes I did call you in the absence of my parents but mera koi aisa waisa iraada nahi tha behind calling you here." "Toh kaisa iraada tha?" "Nek, bahut nek." Atif smiled. He put his hand out and asked Humiara to place hers in his. He took Humaira's hand and led her out of his bedroom. They walked to the other end of the corridor. Atif opened a door and there was darkness. Humaira was scared of the dark. She tightly clutched onto Atif's arm and her nails dug in it. Atif gently placed his hand on hers and assured her that he would take care of her. Humaira felt Atif leave her hand and heard a flick of a swtich. A spot light switched on and fell on Humaira's right hand side. Humaira's eyes moistened and a huge smile came to her lips.

She saw that Atif had got down on one knee and put forth a ring box. Humaira could clearly see the expectation and love in his eyes. Her joy knew no bound. Atif was prospoing to her. She had not even confessed her feelings. She too like any other normal girl dreamed of this moment and Atif was making her dream come true. The man and the ambience are so perfect for this moment but I am so under dressed for this occasion.' Humaira thought. "Humaira? Humaira!" "Hmm?" "The box, look at it." Humaira calmed her heartbeats and looked at the box. She could not believe her eyes so she looked closer. "Key? Atif ye toh key hai!" He saw her smile vanish. "What were you expecting?" He asked in a teasing voice. "Main kya expect karoongi? Waise bhi who am I to expect anything from you." Humaira was disappointed. Atif took her hand and placed the key in her palm. He then moved the spot light to the centre of the room. Humaira saw the model of the dream house that she had planned along with Atif. There was a tiny lock on a tiny gate of the house. "Humaira, this is the house that you helped me plan. This is not just my dream house, or yours, tumhara ya mera nahi humaare sapno ka ghar hai ye. Ye key sirf iss ghar ke main gate ki nahi balki humaare khwabon ki humaare khushiyon ke chaabi hai. I want to make all our dreams come true in this house. I love you and want to make a life with you."

Humaira's eyes spoke her heart. She was too in love with Atif. She was surprised with the proposal. Atif was still waiting for her reply. "Humaira?" "We are getting late for college. Chalen?" Humaira was leaving but Atif caught her hand. "Humaira?" Her heart was beating very fast. She slowly turned to face Atif. The answer was written all over her face, the lowered eye and the slight shy smile on her quivering lips. "Kya abhi faisla karna zaroori hai?" Atif realized that his surpise was a pleasant yet a shock for Humiara. She needed time and he was ready to give it to her. "No. Bas ek baat ka khayal rakhna whenever you reply make sure ki jawab mere... humaare haq mein ho." Humaira looked at Atif. She smiled and blinked. Atif had proposed to her in a special way so she too wanted to say yes in a special way. It was what Atif deserved.

Atif and Humaira very carefully brought the dream house down to the main hall.

Atif and Humaira's dream House

"Humaira, come have a seat beta, you have come so early I am sure breakfast bhi nahi kiya hoga. Please have breakfast with us." Aslam invited Humaira for breakfast. "Dad, we are getting late." Atif did not want Humaira to have breakfast with his parents as it was their favorite time pass to talk of all things embarrassing about their son with his friends especially his female friends. Atif took Humaira's hand and was leaving. "Bittu!" Humaira heard Atif's mom's voice and stopped. "Bittu! Atif you have a sister? Aapne kabhi nahi bataya. I always thought that you were an only child." At that moment Atif wanted the floor to part and for him to be buried inside. "Humaira, Bittu aao come, bacche have your breakfast and then go to college." Humaira looked at Atif and understood that his nickname was Bittu. Atif looked at Humaira. "Don't laugh, don't you dare laugh!" "I'm not. I promise." Once again Husna called out to her son using his nickname. "MOM!!!" "OK Atif Aslam Karimullah, Humiara pehli baar humaare ghar aayi hai, we can't let her go without having something. Chup chap aao aur breakfast karo. Humaira, please come."

Husna, Aslam, Humaira and Atif sat at the dining table. Humaira saw that the breakfast was not being served as Atif and his parents were waiting for someone. Then she saw an old roly poly man in his 70s come to the dining area. He was dressed in a white pathani suit. Humaira did not recognize him at once but then she paid attention and realized that it was the gardener. She was confused about him being at the dining table. She saw Atif get up form his chair and hug the old man. "Daddu! Where have you been? I want you to scold these two mujhe pareshan kar rahe hain!" Humaira now felt like the floor should split and she should be buried in it. She was feeling embarrassed. On seeing her condition Atif's grandfather laughed loudly. No one understood why he was laughing. "I am sorry, daddu." She spoke softly. "Humaira, why are you apologizing to daddu?" Atif asked as Husna and Aslam looked on. Humaira told them the entire incident. "Humaira! How could you?" Atif scolded her and she was almost in tears. As she got up from her seat to run away, the entire Karimullah family laughed. She was then told that it was a misunderstanding which was common for them. Atif's grandfather loved gardening and this hobby of his many a times had him confused as a gardener. After breakfast Atif and Humaira went to the college. 

A/N: OK readers, Here it is Chapter 15 b Part 2.1. I hope all of you will like it and comment on it even though it is about Humaira and her AAK. 

Zoya and her AAK coming tonight or latest by tomorrow.

Edited by Chahanya - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago