Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Don't go Da!!😭

I know that you're not listening to your wife, why would you listen to this crazy 23 year old who'll probably behave in the same way those girls did at sarojini nagar when she sees you. Please da I'm begging you. I'm always on your side when you guys fight. I love you the most more than any other character...More than Lasya or Ranjan or II. Please dude. ...I'm begging you to stay because I can't see you alone in that house in Paris, playing cards or doing whatever that you claim you'll do. ...But all you'll do is miss II. I know you'll be miserable and I can't see you like that😭

Nisha I congratulated you on your 500th. You didn't say anything I thought you were gussa as I don't post regularly

SORRY KANNA!!
WHY WOULD I BE GUSSA WITH YOU

When I see the half smile picture I jump up and chuckle Whenever I use a half smile in the story its YOURS😳 So sorry for not ack. I LOVE U TO BITS AND BYTES. This analysis is CHO CHWEET. I will react like the girls at SN? Ha ha😆👏 Full points for honesty😳

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to II's new manager Nisha?? 
And the Yoga teacher 🤣
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ii was always expressive about her separation anxiety but it's R&B who is silently suffering.  He has not imagined a life without her tat was really touching I so want them to be together in Paris please nisha 
nividances thumbnail
There is so much history in the way that he looks at her. In the way that he says her name. When they are together, there is a current that runs between them; like an electric charge on the verge of erupting into a perfect storm. Separating them would have to defy the laws of physics, for the force of attraction between them is far too great to be eliminated/separated. You're skirting dangerous territory here Nisha. 😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

What happened to II's new manager Nisha?? 

And the Yoga teacher 🤣

New Manager on Monday

Yoga teacher? Hmm... when its a Sunday and they happen to be in Shanti Niketan he can make an appearance then
Ashu25 thumbnail
Judai from Badlapur and Hasi (female version)  of Humari adhoori kahani are awesome!!! 
_barbie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved this update SO MUCH.. Read it three times, each time I was grinning so wide😆
I wish this separation binds them even closer..loved the dude thinking of his future with II.. Will she ever get to know that?😳

How are you so consistent, Nisha? U don't loose the Connect AT ALL

Btw, when is his Birthday? 😆
Edited by _barbie_ - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Noufiya

My tale is nothing in comparison to the way the young women in Kerala cope with separation as husbands move to the Gulf. In fact as I write about their impending separation I am periodically channeling military wives from the US and from India so that I dont exaggerate II's grief.

Its easy to make it over dramatic. I am telling myself this is a story of two incredibly wealthy people that are doing this BY CHOICE.  I shouldnt be trivializing the sacrifices military wives make. THEY DESERVE to do rona dhona not II so much.
Thank you for reminding me of the "Gulf wives" they are the single most poignant essay of separation for "non combat" reasons. The men work mostly in inhuman conditions, sleep in 9 10, 12 in non air conditioned 10*10 rooms with no room even to display their new wife's picture, no privacy when they talk on the phone. They dont see the birth of their child, they dont see them walk or crawl😭 Its very cruel. All for a  handful of dinars and dirhams?
Thank you for the reminder, dont even compare this to the Gulf wives... it would be an utter shame😭

And to make it worse are women who get married to callous NRIs ...who marry, enjoy their honeymoon  gather all the dowry, promise to come back and hardly ever do so...there is a whole community of abandoned wives in india especially in PUNJAB whose philandering husbands have never bothered to claim them as their own. 
With marriage fraud being reported now and immigration rules a stricter, it's lessening, but still happens nevertheless...can you imagine a woman waiting years on end in the hope that the man she married  will come to get her! Totally  off topic Lekin 

Baat niklegi to phir door talak jaayegi,
Log be-vajah udaasi ka sabab poochhenge,
Yeh bhi poochhenge ki tum itni pareshaan kyon ho,
Ungliyaan uthengi sukhe huye baalon ki taraf,
Ik nazar dekhenge guzre huye saalon ki taraf,
Choodiyon par bhi kai tanz kiye jaayenge,
Kaanpte haathon pe bhi fikre kase jaayenge,
Log zaalim hain, har ik baat ka taana denge,
Baaton baaton mein mera zikr bhi ley aayenge,
Unki baaton ka zara sa bhi asar mat lena,
Varna chehre ke taasur se samajh jaayenge,
Chaahe kuchh bhi ho sawaalaat na karna unse,
Mere baare mein koi baat na karna unse,
Baat niklegi to phir door talak jaayegi

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

New Manager on Monday

Yoga teacher? Hmm... when its a Sunday and they happen to be in Shanti Niketan he can make an appearance then

Wow!! 
Thats great!! 
Can the manager be a girl?? 
Go girlpower types 😆

And BUTTER?? 😭
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Judai from Badlapur and Hasi (female version) of Humari adhoori kahani are awesome!!!

Judaai is superbb whenever arijit's voice began...it starts soothing
Rekha is also good..
Hasi i hv heard male.. lyrics are beautiful