Symphony 28 - Page 71

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Dristi

No yaar I dont follow any Guru feverishly... organized religion, and organized spirituality scares me, it always has an agenda that's not evident upfront.

My parents follow(ed) Shankaracharya of Kanchi, the saint that attained samadhi 25? years ago? his descendant turned out to be a crook, and the youngest is not half as noble and the second one...

I still KINDA believe in the oldest Acharya my parents had faith in, but thats about it...

Other gurus and ashrams... just scare me...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Appa was flying Amma had to hold him down - ROFL

"ambi stool la nikaraya pa?" (are u standing on a step stool son?) - ROFL

Originally posted by dristi64

NOUF
Mere pe Itna galat ilzaam. I no stalkingDisapprove
Exams hai so I'm keeping away. Will b back to eating up pages on Monday evening LOL hope you e having a good dayHug

VANI

I'm so thrilled to hear about what it is that you do. It's an inspiration. CongratulationsClap
Do let me know more about it. We bunch of us tried our hands at starting a NGO during undergrad. We taught kids of day labourers. Unfortunately, the whole idea didn't reach the official stage because ppl were more into about how good it would look on their resumes, than actually dedicating timeConfused
Hence, I believe that as long as one is a student, it's better to work on such things individually.
I shall PM you bugging you for detailsTongue
Have a fabulous trip!!!!

Sadly Dristi, its all about "how good it would look on the resume"Cry
How principled you are I am so impressed
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by Ashu25

So it's all out in the open that II is mostly not going to join the Dude. Sam's worries are valid, but she cares a bit too much. No matter what, she can't fill the void that Ma left and needs to let people be. Manya maybe harsh and inconsiderate, but she's the only one who's calling a spade a spade. Yes it's impolite for her to ask such questions to II since they aren't that close, but at least she's shooting at the heart of the matter. The others r just tip toeing around it, especially the Dude. Also, Manya zyada footage kha rehi hai. People should just stop asking her questions. Let her do whatever the he'll she wants.
Dude is mesmerized looking at biwiDay Dreaming
I don't understand the original song, but love the feel it's giving me. Music is a universal languageHeart

NISHA - glad that u feel better today. Anger management article that too Art of LivingLOLdo you follow that organization?? I tried a couple of times. Did some courses. Loved the contents and the idea behind it all, disliked the commercialization.

Bold -Clap

Law points from LawyerROFL

ASHU Hug

PUTTI 
Abhi kya karen? Aadat se majboorROFL
Appa liked Tan... well, he didn't steal anythingROFL
Sam and Vandu competing about in laws and Rs.501LOL

Karan Arjun, Kamal HassanLOL

Nisha, you had me in splits! It was a laugh riot!! THANK YOU!!

Why do I feel that a big fight follows..just because of the last line she said...R&B is so not going to like what she said..he's anyway trying hard to control his anger
I so loved Vandu and r&b interaction it's so amazing. I want ii to relocate with him to Paris even if he has to be a caveman and take her with him I really dont want them to be separated 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

NOUF
Mere pe Itna galat ilzaam. I no stalkingDisapprove
Exams hai so I'm keeping away. Will b back to eating up pages on Monday evening LOL hope you e having a good dayHug

VANI

I'm so thrilled to hear about what it is that you do. It's an inspiration. CongratulationsClap
Do let me know more about it. We bunch of us tried our hands at starting a NGO during undergrad. We taught kids of day labourers. Unfortunately, the whole idea didn't reach the official stage because ppl were more into about how good it would look on their resumes, than actually dedicating timeConfused
Hence, I believe that as long as one is a student, it's better to work on such things individually.
I shall PM you bugging you for detailsTongue
Have a fabulous trip!!!!

Sadly Dristi, its all about "how good it would look on the resume"Cry
How principled you are I am so impressed

Thank You so much NishaSmile
But I believe it is imperative in the field that I've chosen and has a lot to do with the way I've been brought up. It would be a discredit if I wasn't so, more than a credit for being that way.

And about organized religions and ashrams, I'm so glad you clarified that u aren't into them. I've tried AOL and one more in the past, mostly to learn meditation techniques and to b fair, those help. But I could never rever just one human being as God. It's in all of us or none of us. And they all try to pull u in like it's salvationConfused
I would rather find it in SOSY than themLOL