Symphony 28 - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago
So both of them deep down accept its their house!!
Somebody must record it and set it as their ring tone..!
Dude realised what II said dint note his own...!!
Ur house..yes...please make a tattoo of it

The super appa dude convo played a dramatic telugu movie fight between mahesh babu and prakash raj in my head

Waiting for the fantasies dude has..!!
If she made him mess his words up on a call looking like that he will make sure her words remain messed until next morning πŸ€£
"We can take her with us if u
want to go to Samyukta's
house" Appa provoked him too
LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER
"Umm... no..." R&B said bluntly
"shes fine here"
Appa was flustered...

i loved this "she is fine here"!!!!
Jyoti...I dont know if you would call me a feminist after this comment πŸ˜†
I dont really understand your obsession of sending II away
I mean...See she loves the place and she has EVERYBODY here!!
Just because her darling husband treats himself/ thinks of himself as a LONER does not mean she must go behind him everywhere!!

She is a career oriented woman..Independent, strong...I am sure she can survive the separation

You might say WHY DID SHE MARRY HIM THEN
I understand they did a mistake by not talking things out...Nothing can be changed now!!

Also there could be arguements here ki SHE MUST GO WITH HER HUSBAND...HUSBAND IS LIKE GOD...etc

I dont believe in it

When your objectives in life are strong am sure you can endure any pain :)
Apps still jealous of R&B ... 🀣 Thank u for the Update
Don't know how dude will sweetly punish wifey for pouring sugar syrup on jeansπŸ˜‰
The war or romance or both..whats on cards??
The jhoda akbar on cards i guess!!
Am not saying she NEED NOT oblige to her responsibilities towards her husband..But the fact is she is also a working woman!!
How many women do we not see who sacrifice their good familiy times for their jobs??
Why cant II do it ??
I know her in laws and her husband are all a wealthy clan and she need not work...But having said that are we not being a little undemocratic here??
Why should she not be able to enjoy her space ??
The fact is she loves her husband and wants to be around him 24*7...BUT none can deny the reality
She loves this place, her job, her family...I am sure she will reasonably dodge the question of relocation here
Originally posted by Ashu25

Just because her darling husband treats himself/ thinks of himself as a LONER does not mean she must go behind him everywhere!!

She is a career oriented woman..Independent, strong...I am sure she can survive the separation

I understand they did a mistake by not talking things out...Nothing can be changed now!!

Also there could be arguements here ki SHE MUST GO WITH HER HUSBAND...HUSBAND IS LIKE GOD...etc

I dont believe in it

exactly what im saying...!! Why must she giveup on sooo many things while he juat needs to partially give up one thing..not even completely
Why do ants take solace in laptops πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Ashu25

I dont believe in it

Ashu sorry to interupt ...I am a feminist too
but if we see this practically dude has no reason other than his family to stay back in Delhi
II can move to Paris coz she can work from there in KPMG or some other company ,but dude cant do that in india at this point of time.

I agree he never spoke about their plan to move to Paris to but he is not  forcing her either  ,she knows he doesnt talk but in this case he should have ,but my point is logically speaking I dont think RB 's decision is something surprising coz it's obvious he cant work from his home office forever.