Symphony 28 - Page 56

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

am I the youngest here.
i just completed my engg.
I dint had any breaks.
if it counts I din't read 1st standard directy 2nd

100 Kourava brothers had only one sister.
You are only bro of million SoSY sisters.
Speaking frankly.
Until you mentioned I never knew that Nisha is mother of 18 year old and many are of same age group.

Technically age is just a number.

Your mind in never restricted by age.

It is our thinking that restricts is actually.

Originally posted by putti77

am I the youngest here.
i just completed my engg.
I dint had any breaks.
if it counts I din't read 1st standard directy 2nd

100 Kourava brothers had only one sister.
You are only bro of million SoSY sisters.

hmmm
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Good he bought her ticket, else I would have gone all the way to MM and kick his arse LOLLOL
Happy family happy meal. SmileRnB trying to get II's attention is always cute. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Me feeling happy, I better put the muffins in the oven, people will be here in 45 mi minutes. Shall be reading the comments, see u guys soon.

I really wanted him to do so.
Buy tickets even if she says he won't come.

we can't predict II she always takes gutsy decisions.

She is enough capable to board the plane when she goes to bid him good bye.

Speaking frankly.
Until you mentioned I never knew that Nisha is mother of 18 year old and many are of same age group.

Technically age is just a number.

Your mind in never restricted by age.

It is our thinking that restricts is actually.

so trueClap
I loved the title...brilliant Nisha...thanks for the update...I feel like saying this everytime since u do it so diligently even though u have a family, job and the hundred and one things of daily life that u have to do.

So he has booked the tickets...but I think II's is an open ended one...
and he it trying to cheer her up...first by saying he will eat idlis, then giving up Lasya...but she also has accepted him and his ways...asking him to eat what he likes and calling Lasya peanut and giving her to him...I can only say u duffers...Ouch

I am so totally liking how ranjan is treating him...so he asked to play golf and dude agreed...now i am more curious about this than anything...

Sam as always asking Tan to say something...but what can he say...he is right...he sold shares, quit and is flying off

dude actually wants to fight with his wife but is trying to not to so that she is not hurt more.

I am muddled, thinking what ace u have got up ur sleeve...how r u going to take it fwd?

Hope the curiosity doesn't kill me prematurelyLOL
Dekho usne becha, he quit his job he wound up he cleaned his office got himself a ticket, and now u want him to change his mind?" 

Don't we all want him to ??! 
Saving grace is he has bought a ticket for II too..not just one for himself...15th is not faraway...Monday ...weekend main kya hoga Nisha...why am I still clinging by my fingernails to that faint hope that something will happen to change this scenario ??
I know a seperation will do both of them good, but the aiyooo paavam feeling for all three of them refuses to go away Cry

i love love this introvert!!!!

(sorry II!!)

yeah,i m sad too as he is abandoning his father and the whole family...and as II going with him seems difficult and i hate separation,i am sad to him being the reason for all these...

ohh!his actions are speaking volumes!!!

good day nisha...