Appa was flying Amma had to hold him down - 🤣

"ambi stool la nikaraya pa?" (are u standing on a step stool son?) - 🤣

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dristi64

NOUF

Mere pe Itna galat ilzaam. I no stalking😒
Exams hai so I'm keeping away. Will b back to eating up pages on Monday evening 😆 hope you e having a good day🤗

VANI

I'm so thrilled to hear about what it is that you do. It's an inspiration. Congratulations👏
Do let me know more about it. We bunch of us tried our hands at starting a NGO during undergrad. We taught kids of day labourers. Unfortunately, the whole idea didn't reach the official stage because ppl were more into about how good it would look on their resumes, than actually dedicating time😕
Hence, I believe that as long as one is a student, it's better to work on such things individually.
I shall PM you bugging you for details😛
Have a fabulous trip!!!!

Sadly Dristi, its all about "how good it would look on the resume"😭
How principled you are I am so impressed
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Law points from Lawyer🤣

ASHU 🤗

PUTTI 
Abhi kya karen? Aadat se majboor🤣
dristi64 thumbnail
Appa liked Tan... well, he didn't steal anything🤣
Sam and Vandu competing about in laws and Rs.501😆

Karan Arjun, Kamal Hassan😆

Nisha, you had me in splits! It was a laugh riot!! THANK YOU!!

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why do I feel that a big fight follows..just because of the last line she said...R&B is so not going to like what she said..he's anyway trying hard to control his anger
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so loved Vandu and r&b interaction it's so amazing. I want ii to relocate with him to Paris even if he has to be a caveman and take her with him I really dont want them to be separated 
dristi64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sadly Dristi, its all about "how good it would look on the resume"😭
How principled you are I am so impressed

Thank You so much Nisha😊
But I believe it is imperative in the field that I've chosen and has a lot to do with the way I've been brought up. It would be a discredit if I wasn't so, more than a credit for being that way.

And about organized religions and ashrams, I'm so glad you clarified that u aren't into them. I've tried AOL and one more in the past, mostly to learn meditation techniques and to b fair, those help. But I could never rever just one human being as God. It's in all of us or none of us. And they all try to pull u in like it's salvation😕
I would rather find it in SOSY than them😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dristi64

Thank You so much Nisha😊
But I believe it is imperative in the field that I've chosen and has a lot to do with the way I've been brought up. It would be a discredit if I wasn't so, more than a credit for being that way.

And about organized religions and ashrams, I'm so glad you clarified that u aren't into them. I've tried AOL and one more in the past, mostly to learn meditation techniques and to b fair, those help. But I could never rever just one human being as God. It's in all of us or none of us. And they all try to pull u in like it's salvation😕
I would rather find it in SOSY than them😆

Will you help me stop applauding 😕

Kitna achcha bol rahi hai tu 😆
I might need a robot near me to start clapping now ...On belah of me 🤣
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Leap frogging all the comments to post this during my teeny weeny break!
Read the update in bits - in the lift waiting at the coffee machine and then all over again!.

What a rejuvenating piece Nisha.

Exactly what the Doc ordered.

II rises above the difficult family situation does what she is gifted with and has reluctantly crafted - her singing and breathes new life all around. I love this song and it always does that to me. From now I cant think of this song without thinking of II and therefore you.

Loved II today..playing with Lasya, dealing with dude, and then rising up like she did...

Uplifting and awe inspiring..

Fantastic piece.
You write really well...I'm going add that you be blessed with opportunities to hone your craft in my FOREVER long sankalpam list!
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hallo SR!!
dristi,you stalk...i m giving you permission(like it matters!!actually i m stalking and eating pages too here...thank god no one told "get out" till now!!!

this IF is playing wierd...not allowing me to post...
putti goldie congo!!!me first to congratulate!!!