Symphony 28 - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the dude's entry on that song it's one of my favourite. Nisha can you try and add thayee yashoda and innu daya barade at some point of time 
Originally posted by _barbie_

And the Krishna comes😳

This is my favourite song, the first ever I have learnt..With this kannada also makes its presence in Sosy I guess😊

One of my favourite versions of the song and awesome work by the flutist!

this is sooo soothing!!!!!karthik is my all time fav singer!
thank you barbie...
So it's all out in the open that II is mostly not going to join the Dude. Sam's worries are valid, but she cares a bit too much. No matter what, she can't fill the void that Ma left and needs to let people be. Manya maybe harsh and inconsiderate, but she's the only one who's calling a spade a spade. Yes it's impolite for her to ask such questions to II since they aren't that close, but at least she's shooting at the heart of the matter. The others r just tip toeing around it, especially the Dude. Also, Manya zyada footage kha rehi hai. People should just stop asking her questions. Let her do whatever the he'll she wants.
Dude is mesmerized looking at biwi
I don't understand the original song, but love the feel it's giving me. Music is a universal language❤️

NISHA - glad that u feel better today. Anger management article that too Art of Living 😆 do you follow that organization?? I tried a couple of times. Did some courses. Loved the contents and the idea behind it all, disliked the commercialization.
Originally posted by dristi64

So it's all out in the open that II is mostly not going to join the Dude. Sam's worries are valid, but she cares a bit too much. No matter what, she can't fill the void that Ma left and needs to let people be. Manya maybe harsh and inconsiderate, but she's the only one who's calling a spade a spade. Yes it's impolite for her to ask such questions to II since they aren't that close, but at least she's shooting at the heart of the matter. The others r just tip toeing around it, especially the Dude. Also, Manya zyada footage kha rehi hai. People should just stop asking her questions. Let her do whatever the he'll she wants.
Dude is mesmerized looking at biwi
I don't understand the original song, but love the feel it's giving me. Music is a universal language❤️

NISHA - glad that u feel better today. Anger management article that too Art of Living 😆 do you follow that organization?? I tried a couple of times. Did some courses. Loved the contents and the idea behind it all, disliked the commercialization.

Bold - 👏

Originally posted by ishruhi

this is sooo soothing!!!!!karthik is my all time fav singer!
thank you barbie...

Even my favorite singer😊
Nouf, Putti, Nammu...me here ..all the while😆...Pink Panther mode
I'm the delegate stalker in The boys' absence😉
Karan-Arjun & Kamal Hassan😆

She sang the Shiva song next, Akka appeared half way through first song, Nandu and Shravu
found each other like Karan Arjun wading through a million maamis in madisar(9 yards)
Akka couldnt send him in the morning since he had tennis at DLTA

They waded upfront and Shravu hang from the stage like always, Bala dragged him back every few seconds

Since NOIDA was only 5 kms away Kamakshi Athai showed up too along with the cousin and his wife
Akka's in laws had made the trip too, II was a a celebrity of sorts tonight

She was done after 8 PM, there were a few more to go, dinner was at 10 ish

With the amount of invited and uninvited crowd they werent sure it was a good idea

R&B and Ranjan stood in a corner by the temple entrance

when she was done, she picked up her shruti box thanked her accompanying musicians (supplied by the temple, also young budding artistes)

People congratulated Amma and Appa for her talent

Appa was flying Amma had to hold him down

Sam was introduced to all by Vandu and Bala introed Tan

Bala went and brought R&B and Ranjan

"Koyal hai Mr Iyer aapki beti... such divinity in her voice" he shook his head in disbelief

"Almost 22 years Mr Bhalla... 7 or 9 teachers, Madhavi ethana teacher di?" he consulted his wife

Amma counted frantically  "atleast 5" she said

Bala Mami and rohini Mami brought the Ganesh Temple committee members

"(Guru)Moorthy Mama spoke highly of her... we should have known" a man said

"Gurumoorthy mama is big here" she explained to her husband

"Oh!" nodded R&B

"Punjabi paiyana pannindu irukke pola irukke? (u seem to have married a Punjabi boy?") one Mama gossiped

"All the ladies noticed only her Punjabi bangles when she did the taal" a third guy said

"This is my sambandhi... Ranjan Bhalla... he owns Excelsior Automobiles" Appa said

"OH! ADUVAAA?" REALLY?" they scanned Ranjan head to toe like a TSA/airport handheld scanner

ranjan joined his hands  "Hello"

"Idu daan anda paiyan" Appa said grudingly (this is the boy)

"Hindi cinema la vela paakarano?' one really old 80+ Mama wondered (does he work in the movies? ) "ambi stool la nikaraya pa?" (are u standing on a step stool son?)

Ii translated suppressing a giggle

"Umm no... I am just too tall" R&B said slouching

appa grunted

All intros were made...

"U were great"he said looking into her eyes

"Dont lie" she whispered

He gently reached and held her hand in the crowd...she tugged

He held it tight

"So how is the typical Iyer concert?" Vandu teased hugging him

"Hi! Vandita?" he stopped midway as she was huge

"sorry, do mahiney baad haan?" she giggled
R&B nodded

"Come home da... its been ages "thatha was asking "what happened to the tall boy?"  Vandu chuckled

"I will" he nodded

"Vaa dee" Akka ordered her sister

"I was supposed to watch Ankur Anay, Bally texted Suman's brother was in town so he is sending them next week" she carefully told her husband too

"So even more reason to come this weekend, I can make avial for u... aur tumhare liye? kya banaoon?" she asked

"We shud go out Vandita" he smiled warmly

"Kitna cute hai Ishita... I JUST love the way he says my name... Athimber also calls me Vandu only or yay or di" Akka laughed uncontrollably

II looked on self consciously

"what does he call u?"

"Vandita I want to kab kya bulaata hai" Tan winked

Vandu and Tan did a side hug

"u look great"

"Ek moti aurat ki taareef karna koi tumse... seekhe" sorry aapse" she bit her lower lip

"Tum chalega yaar abhi to rishta hai" Tan hugged her shoulder

Appa watched on and broke into a smile unconsciously... he liked Tan... well because Tan didnt steal anything

"Biwi celebrity ho rahi hai autograph le lo" Vandu warned

R&B nodded

"Not funny" she warned huskily

"Kyon? ladai chal rahi hai kya?" Vandu asked
Tan squirmed

"I can talk about II's nick names" he tried to change the topic

"Its only II it will always be" Ii said tugging her hand, trying to free it

"Oh! Ho!!, seriously... tum isko kya bulaate ho"

"Just that" R&B said

"II??????" Vandu asked shocked

II nodded "For a change I didnt lie"

Everyone burst out laughing

"She lies?" R&B asked

RAKSHASAN!!! she cursed in her mind

The cousin and his wife Kamakshi Athai and Akka's in laws they all greeted her

"Kamakshi Athai's hearing was detriorating

"Yenn meduva padiney?" (WHY DID U SING SOFTLY?) she asked

"Ayyo Athai she sang loudly only" Akka admonished

"Yenakku kekkave ille po" "I couldnt hear"

"Kamala hasan vandrikkan ange" (Kamal Hasan is here) Akka tricked her

"YENGEY?" Athai turned (WHERE?)

akka's jaw dropped...

II smacked her...

A bunch of random Mamis congratulated her

"I am TELLING you... she has a career" Akka nudged R&B

He nodded

"SHE LOOKS SOOO PRETTY" Sam gushed

"U always say that, thats not true" II mumbled

"U always deny and thats not fair either"

"I always look the same... nothing ummm..."

YOUR BROTHER NEVER SAYS ANYTHING TO ME
HE JUST OGLES
"Is that the set Dad gifted?" I never saw it" Sam touched and felt it

"Hmm" II nodded

"Mere in laws to mujhe Rs. 501 dete hain on Diwali morning" Vandu complained

"MERE to have given me Rs.501 in 12 years" Sam competed

The friends laughed and envied II good naturedly

"Mera to husband bhi mujhe ro ro kar dilaata hai kuch" Akka said

"I just go buy Vandita u shud too" Sam whispered

akka nodded agreeing

"Chal beta wat lagegi ab kahin chalte hain aur full tight hotey hain" Tan planned with Bala

"Kidhar pilaane waala hai?" Bala asked
Vandu slapped him "ayyo temple da"

"Oops! chal rey chalte hain" Sam urged

"I came with Amma Appa I am going with them" II indirectly told hubs

Her hand was still held...

"Poker cancel?" Tan asked

"Lets go home Vandita u can relax... chalo" Sam invited

Vandu looked at Bala...

"I am going to drop Amma Appa" II said firmly

"Yenn di... he came all the way for you... BECHAARA" (How can u abandon him?"Akka said as they walked to the car

"Oh! No! thats his forte" Ii said looking at R&B

Originally posted by Ashu25

Bold -👏

Law points from Lawyer🤣
NOUF
Mere pe Itna galat ilzaam. I no stalking😒
Exams hai so I'm keeping away. Will b back to eating up pages on Monday evening 😆 hope you e having a good day🤗

VANI

I'm so thrilled to hear about what it is that you do. It's an inspiration. Congratulations👏
Do let me know more about it. We bunch of us tried our hands at starting a NGO during undergrad. We taught kids of day labourers. Unfortunately, the whole idea didn't reach the official stage because ppl were more into about how good it would look on their resumes, than actually dedicating time😕
Hence, I believe that as long as one is a student, it's better to work on such things individually.
I shall PM you bugging you for details😛
Have a fabulous trip!!!!
Dristi

No yaar I dont follow any Guru feverishly... organized religion, and organized spirituality scares me, it always has an agenda that's not evident upfront.

My parents follow(ed) Shankaracharya of Kanchi, the saint that attained samadhi 25? years ago? his descendant turned out to be a crook, and the youngest is not half as noble and the second one...

I still KINDA believe in the oldest Acharya my parents had faith in, but thats about it...

Other gurus and ashrams... just scare me...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago