Geet k flashback me bhi flash back hai๐Ÿ˜†

But ye real geet ka kya chakkar hai???๐Ÿ˜•

Waiting for the next! 

soon will be revealed..๐Ÿ˜†
vriya3000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: GC_TheKing

Nice start . Will be waiting for the next part.

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

vriya3000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 updating! splendid update superbly written! Thanks 4 da pm! Geet lives in Sikkhim! she loves Maan who doesn't knw her! Geet leaves 4 a run in the morning! her family is very protective! she blows a kiss to her love Maan wh is oblivious abt her! Past well incorporated! Geet didn't wants to move there! she cribs ti her bro! he bhabhi is so sweet! Geet teases her! so they moves so tht her dad cld live near his bets friend! Khuranas n Hanadas r family friends! Geet meets the Handas! she met Sanaya at a college fest! Sanaya seems nice! Sanaya assures Geet! Geet sees Maan! she met him b4! she recalls the incident! n then u stopped lol ๐Ÿ˜ก update asap ๐Ÿ˜Š

hahaha yeah sure dear..update coming soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vriya3000

hahaha yeah sure dear..update coming soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok good...hw abt now? ๐Ÿ˜‰
KasiKasi thumbnail
Part 1 superb
geet is in love with maan from 2 years
geet bumped maan
waiting for next

vriya3000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KasiKasi

Part 1 superb
geet is in love with maan from 2 years
geet bumped maan
waiting for next

thank you...updating soon
vriya3000 thumbnail

thank you
vriya3000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Maaneet_

awesome start

geet and her family shifted to sikkam
now khurans and handas will live together!!!!!
update next part soon!!!

thank you updating today
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice start .. eager to read next part
vriya3000 thumbnail

Part 2

"What are you doing here?" Geet asked getting out off his arms.

"Oh c'mon geet, early morning in tracks and tee with shoes on and what do you think am doing...eating momos??" He asked sarcastically!

"Very funny Armaan Malik. I will kill you for bumping into me.. I was going to fall yr."She pouted cutely!

"Oh miss-i-am-so-strong got scared? and by the way you were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't see calling you for so lo9ng..huh" Armaan laughed at her cuteness.

"Ya whatever Malik. Leave my way have to reach home in time."Geet said annoyingly.

"hey wait wait." Armaan ran after her. Geet stopped and looked at her handsome best friend. If I wasn't already in love I would have definitely fallen for him. Look at him man tall, lean, mascular, sweaty looks makes him more perfect but not as much my maan. She was brought back to reality when Armaan nudged her for an answer.

"tujhe ho kya gya hai geet? Where are you lost? I am blabbering from last 5 min and you are lost somewhere. Dekhle mental asylum toh call na karun? And Armaan laughed out loud.

"hawww how dare you malik?" geet ran after Armaan to kick his ass. She pounced on his back and started beating him.

"aah mere uppar se utar jungle bili. Maar daalegi kya?"

"huh next time mind your words otherwise"she replied

"Ok ok fine. So the thing is today is there a party at karan's home and he has invited all the batch mates and you have to come. And I will not hear any no's nah's never nahi..samjhi?" Armaan ordered.

"Armaan listen to me" geet spoke calmly

"No geet you listen to me. It's the same from last two yrs. You never used to miss any party and look at you now. No parties no outings no fun. Where is the geet who never leave even a single chance to have fun? You have to tell me geet kya hua tujhe? He spoke angrily.

Geet looked at him panfully and said "Armaan kuch baatein unkahi ho to acha hai"

"now you will hide from me..from your best friend..ur Armaan who left everything to just be with his best friend?" he questioned painfully.

Geet ran out of words and a thought stuck her mind. She tried to divert the topic and spoke childishly " my bondhuram is this even possible to keep anything from you? Aesa kuch nhi hua tha bs hum yahan shift ho gye and life change ho gyi and rahi baat party ki I can't attend becoz Khurana uncle is throwing a party today as he won the prize for best business entrepreneur of the year..so have to attend"  

"this is not fare yr. you will attend that boring party" Armaan pouted

"have to but I promise next party m gonna come definitely" geet promised Armaan

"ok then done..see you tomorrow in college..bye babes" and gave a side hug to geet and she reciprocated with a smile.

HANDA MANSION 8 AM

"woah what is going on here?" geet thought looking around the mansion getting decorated and servants running here and there while raj and gautami giving orders and raqesh busy on phone and ridhi busy in kitchen.

"dad what's the occasion? I thought there is a party at Khurana mansion today but seems like we are also having a party?" geet smiled and then noticed her all ready to go to college.

"yup beta party is in our house.plan changed. I thought why not we throw a party in honour of shiv. What say? And you are not going college today. Come and help your mom" raj ordered.

Geet smiled and nodded. She turned back to go to her room when a thought stuck her mind. She immediately called Armaan.

"hello malik. Party my house at @8 and you have to come...no forget about karan's you have to attend mine..yup I'll be waiting..bye" she hunged up and sighed and went back to her room to get changed to help her mom and bhabhi out.

EVENING 9 PM

Handa's were welcoming all the guests when khurana's entered and the hall ecoed with claps and greetings for Shiv Khurana.

"thank you so much yr. itni achi party throw krne k liye" shiv smiled warmly at raj and hugged him

"this is nothing infront of our friendship." All smiled at their friendship.

Khurana's and Handa's hugged each other while geet and ridhi took blessings from the elders.

Gautami looked around and questioned Shweta "Shweta maan kahan hai?"

"Maan will join late. Actually he is in office kuch kaam aagya tha" she answered

Geet inwardly "ya ryt..maan will come late or say maan will not come today also..huh..gf se fursat mile tabhi koi party attend karega"

Geet was brought back by Sanaya's voice "hello madam yahin khade hone ka irada hai? Let's go Armaan is waiting" geet noded sadly and joined Sanaya and Armaan.

After sometime

" I am getting bored." Armaan chided. Geet and sanaya rolled her eyes.

"c'mom girls I have an idea. Let's sneak out of the party and go to geet's room. There we will have our own private party." he winked at them.

"shutup Armaan if dad comes to know na then am surely going to get killed and ya then I'll kill you" geet said annoyingly.

"Ok enough enough. Let's go and have some drinks". All noded and moved to the bar when geet bumped into someone who was coming from the enterance. She balanced herself when the person asked" oh m sorry..are you fine miss.?"

When geet heard the voice she knew who was the guy. She couldn't speak anything. She just nodded while her back was to the person.

"Hey Maan what happened? Let's go we are already late." Ridhima came from behind and looked at both of them.

"Ya let's go." Maan said to Ridhima while looking at geet's back and turned to go.

There geet was fighting with herself to not get weak and cry.

"Geet kahan reh gyi...chal na..Kya hua tujhe?" Armaan asked worriedly. Geet looked at him and denied and they went to the bar.

"Attention Attention everyone. Today am very happy that my best friend Mr. Shiv Khurana won the best business entrepreneur of the year this time too. So this calls for the celebration." Raj announced happily.

"Cheers" all spoke together while lifting their wine glasses.

"Everyone on the dance floor please" dj spoke in the mike.

"Geet chal ab tu mana nhi kr skti and mai tujhe aaj bach k jaane nhi doonga" Armaan teased geet.

"Fine let's go and burn the dance floor." Said geet while trying to suppress her pain. They all moved to the dance foor.

"Maan come let's go yr. you have become so boring. No parties only kaam kaam kaam." Ridhima chided

"yr ridz plz pareshan mat kr kisi ko bhi pakad le..waise bhi tujhe kaun mana karega." Maan teased Ridhima.

"Agar tu mera best friend na hota na toh I would have killed you by now." Ridhima pouted.

"hahaha ok..but bestie yr aaj mood nhi hai sachhi.." maan said uninterestingly and looked around when he noticed people on dance floor."look dance floor is full go and dance by yourself am not coming" he joked.

"fine am going." She said while walking ahead.

Maan looked at her back and turned his chair back to the bar to order one more drink for himself.

Precap- And they finally meet๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey guys hetre's the next part..i know it must be boring with less maaneet but it was needed to make the base of the story but i promise from next part there are alot of maaneet moments and mysteries..

i hope you like it...please hit like button and leave a comment to motivate me more to update๐Ÿ˜›

-RIYA SINGH

Edited by vriya3000 - 8 years ago