"the girl next door" MG SS part 14 pg 112 updated 21 may

vriya3000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

hello friends! let me introduce myself..my name is riya singh..when i was in 10th i used to see GHSP..i became a total fan and slowly realised about this forum where awesomefanfics are written..the first ff i read was truly magical by muskan di and then slowlyslowly many others..every ff of musk an di..firesafirefire etc etc were my fav but then came my 11th and obviously have to choose something for further studies and i chose medical which forced me to shut down my phone laptop..everything that connects me to internet..now i have passed my 12th and am back here on this lovely forum butrealised everything has changed but not our love for maaneet..so here i am going to start my first ever ss..

"The Girl Next Door"
Prologue-----
hi I  am geet handa 22 yrs old doing my MBA from Sikkim university. It's been 2 yrs when we shifted here in Sikkim. It's a beautiful place like heaven resides here. When I was 20 yrs old and have to apply for my post graduation my dad Mr. Raj Handa  decided to shift here where his best friend Mr.Shiv Khurana lives. Our families are one of the most influential families in this small town but I wanted to live away from this fame and all. You know like independent types but my dad and bro won't let me live in peace. They think that I am still a baby who need protection and all. So because of these two m not allowed to  go to any parties blah blah blah.Enough of my  family katha..The  main thing is that  m in  love  with MAAN SINGH  KHURANA  and  he lives just next door. But the twist is  he doesn't even know I exist.  We study in same college but he is a yr senior to me and  mind it he never  looked at me and by looking I  mean we never even crossed paths. You will think how is this possible when I live just next door but it's true. I have never been to  khurana mansion in his presence my bad luck and he never bothered to come there not even in family gatherings...

All I want is that he  for once notice  the girl  next door who is deeply in love with him.

So guys here is the prologue do let me know how was it and whether I should continue or not. Please please hit like and leave comment just to show your acceptance of a new member in the family.

Character  sketch updating in a while.

If the content or  any scene resembles to any other story  then it's purely a  co-incidence.

Edited by vriya3000 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vriya3000 thumbnail
              Character Sketch

GEET HANDA
22 yrs old bubbly,crazy,full of life,totally bindaas types. loves maan madly and lives next door. princess of handa's as she was born very late after many mannats. she is an enigma..hides her real self from everyone..(will be soon revealed)😆

RAJ HANDA AND GAUTAMI HANDA
parents of geet and one of the most richest persons..loves geet beyond anything. best friends of khurana's.(gautami dress changed..not so modern😆). very open minded..never interferred in their children lives but still restricts geet as she is their jaan.😳

Raqesh and Ridhi Handa
bhaiya and bhabhi of geet..loves her very much...her veerji fulfil her every demand..aankhon ka tara types😉..ridhi treats geet just like her real sis.

Armaan Malik
geet's best friend..studies with her and in same class..(story later)

Maan Singh khurana
23 yrs old..MBA 3yr student...friendly but rude..smart but tough..flirt but one woman man..a mystery which will be revealed later..
heir of khurana's...manages business partially..a dedicated man

Shiv khurana
A little strict in business but more than friendly to everyone..treats his children as friend..loves his wife dearly..best friend of mr.handa

shweta Khurana
mother of maan..loves everyone..very sweet and caring

Savitri khurana 
Same as serial

Sanaya Khurana
Maan's sis..loves her bhai very much and geet's bestie..but she is in 1yr MBA same college as geet's

Ridhima Chopra
Maan's gf..a very simple and loving girl..maan's gf since college started..(positive character)

hey guys so here is the character sketch..and i want to tell you that this story is very loving but some twists are there too but not so spicy..please let me know how was it??

i will be making the pm list if anyone interested to be added please let me know...

-RIYA SINGH

Edited by vriya3000 - 8 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear! congrats on ur 1st SS! all the best! superb prologue! well written! Waiting 4 cs n updates! do add me 2 ur pm list! update soon
vriya3000 thumbnail
thanx alot dear...cs coming up in a while...ur reply means alot..thanxx once again
KasiKasi thumbnail
Congrats for ur Ist ss
interesting prolouge
waiting for cs & update
heycookie thumbnail
congrats 4 ur first story
heycookie thumbnail
Prologue is quite interesting...plz cont..
vriya3000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KasiKasi

Congrats for ur Ist ss
interesting prolouge
waiting for cs & update

thank you so much😊
vriya3000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookieMonster.

Prologue is quite interesting...plz cont..

thank you so much😊