Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 86

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

one amazing update!!!
Nivi - man those lines were so awesome i am going to write them down somewere and keep WinkTongue
and yes we are desperate to see the action that began now...!!
i was like ayyyooo...update over??

THE TELEPATHY - they have this amazing coordination of understanding what exactly one means when one does something...she drifted to his side held his hand asked for her phone...he knew she wanted to be held and kept holding her..!! beautiful

THE MY RAKSHASAN MY KIDS MONOLOGUE - one of the best monologues of II...the girl and her wit seem to make me love her every time she goes into her monologue mode!!
II I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH

annnd the blouse!! and the suspense to the scene!! cant wait enough

NOTE TO AUTHOR : thanks for making CAT EYED niraja less irritating than subbu LOL

I know I irritate Arshi quite a bit by not letting the leads talk. Embarrassed But its intentional

If people paid attention their relationship has grown by LEAPS. Case in point the blue font. She told her Amma she wanted Subbu struck by a car, and then TOLD THE DUDE ABOUT IT. If she didnt think he was close why would she? A million page dialog cannot achieve that, its yawn inducing and frequently repeated across FFs. The very fact that she trusted him and said something in such a vulnerable moment and the fact that he did not get on her case, is indication enough they are progressing as a couple

Thanks for noticing that Nammu
You have a keen eye and you are tuned in

Neeraja is less irritating
Subbu's Dad is not mean
The food was great
The random Mami was not constantly mean, makes it all real and believable. Its not a conspiracy against II... Subbu and his Mom are the most guilty, making every person mean and making a party a flop will be over doing itBig smile

I have no shame only to ask this question again and againWink

When is the next update Nisha?
Originally posted by VeeIyer

"Will you mow him down with your Ferrari?" she asked passionately
One of the cutest lines written in SOSY  Big smile
Let the Iyer warrior use your Ferrari R&B...she will do the deed herself !!! ROFL

Though she will never openly admit to loving him, she inadvertently sought his protection in fighting the school bully

Its a big dealEmbarrassed
Smile
Now she knows dude's accepting and she is ready to eat him up.

There is nothing like being thrown back into what you consider your very own setting to realise how far you have come. Even 12 weeks of marriage is enough to bring home the change. 

It must be even more so for our II. 

Mow him down with your ferrari?? How much cuter can she get? 
"I thought I married a staid,... soft spoken... non combative... peace loving Iyer" he whispered pausing 
after every word making it sound like erotica, his eyes beginning to make love

Loved the indulgent RnB who needs a guy who talks when does things like that! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by NSB7

one amazing update!!!
Nivi - man those lines were so awesome i am going to write them down somewere and keep WinkTongue
and yes we are desperate to see the action that began now...!!
i was like ayyyooo...update over??

THE TELEPATHY - they have this amazing coordination of understanding what exactly one means when one does something...she drifted to his side held his hand asked for her phone...he knew she wanted to be held and kept holding her..!! beautiful

THE MY RAKSHASAN MY KIDS MONOLOGUE - one of the best monologues of II...the girl and her wit seem to make me love her every time she goes into her monologue mode!!
II I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH

annnd the blouse!! and the suspense to the scene!! cant wait enough

NOTE TO AUTHOR : thanks for making CAT EYED niraja less irritating than subbu LOL

I know I irritate Arshi quite a bit by not letting the leads talk. Embarrassed But its intentional

If people paid attention their relationship has grown by LEAPS. Case in point the blue font. She told her Amma she wanted Subbu struck by a car, and then TOLD THE DUDE ABOUT IT. If she didnt think he was close why would she? A million page dialog cannot achieve that, its yawn inducing and frequently repeated across FFs. The very fact that she trusted him and said something in such a vulnerable moment and the fact that he did not get on her case, is indication enough they are progressing as a couple

Thanks for noticing that Nammu
You have a keen eye and you are tuned in

Neeraja is less irritating
Subbu's Dad is not mean
The food was great
The random Mami was not constantly mean, makes it all real and believable. Its not a conspiracy against II... Subbu and his Mom are the most guilty, making every person mean and making a party a flop will be over doing itBig smile

I am Gald u dint make Niraja evil cos she has cat eyes...i am displaying partiality here TongueLOL
but your maintanance of balalance of meaness makes your writing shows the stark difference from all K-soaps and their rubbish as usual

I never felt any lack of communication between these two...I dint see a hole in their relationship due to low conversation skills from Dude...he is expressive through his actions...what makes a couple stand different from any other relationship in their life even the one they share with parents is the coordination and understanding undertones...usually siblings are the most telepathic...after that a husband must out do even them i believe...most couples gain this through many many years!!
these two reaching the stage just three months into the relationship with minimal emotional or speaking my heart out to you is remarkable...shows the reason for their marraige and gives a lot of hope to their happy and interesting co-exisistance.
They were always meant to be!! Clap

great job Nisha and thankyou for the compliment Embarrassed i am overwhelmed

My god nisha! Such a serious explanation  about something that I didn't even mean LOL

Oh well nisha! I hate to say his but you misunderstood me again Embarrassed

The kind of communication you mentioned in your comment is not the one i am talking about..what you wrote above, the conversation between Raman and ishita is unnatural ..this never happens. Not in real life by a long shot, fiction toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai but even In fiction it seems weird. And I am talking abou your explanation not what you write in your stories.

What I wanted really was to tell you that I wish for their babies to come! Communication or not! 
LOL

And it's your story yaar, you are free to write it the way you want, for however long and people who want to read will read it regardless of flaws in the story ..simply cause it's a good story! You know this, everyone knows this! Communication or not I don't care..as long as in the end they get their decent ending! 

Emotional Investment in characters happens when you read some good story and it's the same with me! I get sad with them.happy with them and I comment what I feel like after reading an update...if communication is lacking I will comment but that doesn't mean I am asking you to incorporate it..it's just a...simple...harmless...comment.

By communicating, I mean usually that out of the 5 thoughts they have about each other, if rnb or ii    (although ii says it Raman seldom reacts which is also perfect but there are times when I wish he would a little but that's just my wish, nothing that I Want you to do it)  say it out loud, it'll just be something different after the amount of time they have spent With each other, it doesn't necessarily mean I want you to write it..or make it Raman's habit or make a character change altogether .

NO.

That's  farthest away from my wishes. Very very far.

We all know you love writing this and everyone accepts the way you write! Else people wouldn't have been reading this na 

I come, read your update, love it, comment and go! Mostly this, sometimes I go through the thread, mostly not so I am not aware of how others think about this, but lemme clear this out, by communication , I don't mean it to turn it into a daily soap of ekta kinds!

Heck! I hate the kind of ways she adopts to keep her story alive. So no. I don't like ekta's ways of writing story. 

Arre yaar. I didn't think I would write such a Long thingLOL, but long story short-    I like sosy the way it is. Communication or not. 

So I don't see why we need to even discuss this. My comments don't mean I want that, 

if I specifically desire fo a scene, I have mentioned it..several times like Maybe II feeding RnB ..or whatever..I don't know..

Write it the way you like, the way you want...and just for the record , I don't mean to turn this into daily  soap. That's farthest from my imagination or wishes.Smile

Just saying.Embarrassed

Edited by arshi21 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by VeeIyer

"Will you mow him down with your Ferrari?" she asked passionately
One of the cutest lines written in SOSY  Big smile
Let the Iyer warrior use your Ferrari R&B...she will do the deed herself !!! ROFL

Though she will never openly admit to loving him, she inadvertently sought his protection in fighting the school bully

Its a big dealEmbarrassed

And she is willing to expose her chinks and vulnerabilities to him...great step forward...nah LEAP forward Big smile
Is constantly combatant with him  but seeks him out to be her knight !!! ( riding the Ferrari )!!!
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
His mind is filled
with beautiful things,
past revelations
and future sins.
He takes her to places
that she's never been,
to the edge of light
where darkness begins.