Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Like II has faint recollection of life before the Dude I have no great memories of my own life since I started reading this story. It was the last week of December I guess and all "real" events post that are hazy in my mind. But everything I read in the story is sharp and intact mostly in an episodic manner. It has been 500 remarkable posts!! I feel sad and guiltyI that I don't comment and interact as much as I used to but I'm proud to be a part of it since its beginning (umm...Not exactly the first post).
Congratulations nisha! !!
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Putti...I'm WFH...is it raining out there near Ecospace?
Where's Nammu?
How about shidin

Yup SR just home
mere dad ne ek zamaney mein malleshwaram mein ghar banaya...now i stay there as he insists...stupid two-hour journey home
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Yup SR just home
mere dad ne ek zamaney mein malleshwaram mein ghar banaya...now i stay there as he insists...stupid two-hour journey home

Man! I'd kill to make Malleshwaram my home...I have my roots in Gandhi Bazar...nothing left of it though..these are remnants of GOOD OLE BANGALORE! You're blessed dear!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

This pic is ultra cute VibušŸ˜Š
May be dude will have book Vin hand. He plays video games as well.

Awesome picture! šŸ˜³
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Man! I'd kill to make Malleshwaram my home...I have my roots in Gandhi Bazar...nothing left of it though..these are remnants of GOOD OLE BANGALORE! You're blessed dear!

I am born and bought up in malleshwaram spent all my life here can't imagine going out from this area already feeling it difficult to think how life is going to be when I shift from here to muscat 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lucky bug!
Did #500 trigger your tryst with street food today?šŸ˜•

Yes it started raining from 6.20 near Ecospace. We came out but the traffic jam was beginning near Ecospace. So I was worried if you were starting from Whitefield.
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

I am born and bought up in malleshwaram spent all my life here can't imagine going out from this area already feeling it difficult to think how life is going to be when I shift from here to muscat 

Discovery of yet another BangaloreanšŸ¤—
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Yes it started raining from 6.20 near Ecospace. We came out but the traffic jam was beginning near Ecospace. So I was worried if you were starting from Whitefield.

Lucked out today. Thank you for the concern šŸ¤—
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Discovery of yet another BangaloreanšŸ¤—

SR I am a proud Bangalorean schooling from Baldwins college from cottons and engineering from global worked for the banglore metro 
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago