Ya I should feel sad for Ranjan

This is sooo not done
Bechara Ranjan
Even minion is crying 

So many hearts breaking
M sure this is not so good... 
Posted: 6 years ago
Disapprove RnB tussi jaare ho???? Tussi na jaao Broken Heart
or take II and ranjan and all bhallas and iyers and batras with u...

Thanks for update nisha..
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Really nice updates nisha loved the way mami and lasya interacted and mama joined them later. 
It was really nice to see ranjan and r&b have a eye contact over the person whom book loved immensely. 

I wanted ii to go with r&b not him going alone please nisha send both of them to Paris 

He needs help
Ranjan does too Jyo

Its all so complicatedCry
Good people tested tremendously due to their own actions and partly due to circumstances
Originally posted by taramira

And how does oNe wait until tomorrow morning ...
I want Rona...lots of it...so much that the dude doesn't know what to do...but wo thoda ro kar ekdum chup ho jayegi...internal Battle jo shuru ho jayega...YOU KNEW IT! WHY ARE YOU SHEDDING TEARs NOW??? Types

Phew!!!!! What to do...yeH to hona hi tha. Cry

NISHA Jane se Pehle bechare KA birthday to kar de...he is as tortured as anyone else by this situation...

Please he needs as much love of not more...

And RB and Ranjan Father's Day...OMG...what will they do...perhaps look at each other. LOL 

ROFL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru
Thanks for your note from earlier in the evening

VIDYA, YOU TOO
THANKS SO MUCH

Shru I was really not fishing for compliments by that self deprecating remark yaar. Arshi frequently feels the leads dont "communicate".
In jest or what I dont knowLOL  I was telling her "This is the best I can do"

I bet there are many super talented authors out there who can make the leads communicate every step of the way

As an author I feel too much talking takes away the essence, the mystery the intrigue the mojo of the story if a story has to be written for  for a long time 1000 chapters?Wink or more too much talking guts the theme.

I fimrly believe in subtle invisible revelations and discoveries.

Pata hai boss. And even if you are fishing for compliments...I don't see anything wrong in that...you deserve every bit that comes your way.  
And I a, not saying this aise hi. Story apart, the regularity with which you Do this simply blows me away. And I am being brutally honest when I say this...day and night supplying us with fantastic updates, each one better than the other, despite having a full time job, taking care of the house and children is no mean task...but you do this...it is indeed fantastic... Really! 

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Really nice updates nisha loved the way mami and lasya interacted and mama joined them later. 
It was really nice to see ranjan and r&b have a eye contact over the person whom book loved immensely. 

I wanted ii to go with r&b not him going alone please nisha send both of them to Paris 

He needs help
Ranjan does too Jyo

Its all so complicatedCry
Good people tested tremendously due to their own actions and partly due to circumstances

True nisha its really difficult to see someone who has done no harm as such to anyone suffering so much. 

But I still want ii to go to Paris 
GIRL TALK
Nisha thank you sooo much for the dedication!! Yes, I would love to have a Lasya in my life somedayHug
She gets yummier with every update. Playing with the fan, teasing it to com down... rolling on the bed, over II...going bananas on seeing Mama... and her clothes! Sigh...
I concur with Ashu- wish these ppl were realDay Dreaming

WITH YOU

Ranjan and R&B locked gazes. But it was Ranjan who looked away first. Things haven't changed all that much either. It is futile to expect the Dude to soften for his Dad over the previous incidents. And the distance is going to strengthen that resolve. He may do a lot of things for his wife and compromise on Paris at some point, too. But none of it will b for Ranjan. What happiness Ranjan receives from his son, will b a collateral.Disapprove
NIVI
AMAZING composition on Butter!!! Thank you thank youHeart