Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i dont want ii to go with him...

and i dont want rnb to go paris...

and i want argent to have a good q4(thats correct na as the next quarterly review?)... - πŸ‘πŸΌ

and i want ranjan to have a contented sleep once...now how he will react to the whole paris shifting...

and i know all of these are not possible at a time...

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nya thread aa raha hai ya main jaake khake aaoon 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bye nouf see you soon

shipla - i agreed with every word of the previous post of realising family's value
i agree with this one too
i informed the neighbour i wont be needing the water motor to be switched on for two to three days now..
Free flow of water on cards
sosy pradesh mein Ghor varsha ki sambhawna hai
aap kripiyan yaad rakhen ki yeh baarish badaloon see nahi balki naynon see hone wali hai
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i dont want ii to go with him...

and i dont want rnb to go paris...

and i want argent to have a good q4(thats correct na as the next quarterly review?)...

and i want ranjan to have a contented sleep once...now how he will react to the whole paris shifting...

and i know all of these are not possible at a time...

all but no II going to Paris...like Shilpa said no drama just araame se II should let him go..
Now will also be the first time for R&B in that house in Paris last time II had cooked and converted it into an Iyer home..i really cant wait for this to happen..

I want Ranjan to hear:

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect boy  is gone
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway!

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NSB7

Jyothi ans nouf
II won't go according to me
at least i hope so
bot for ranjan but for her career
she need not conpramise
because KPMG is as much her reason ro existence as dude
and KPMG is in crisis bali is..she needs to be here

ii might go as the transpro project is doin her no good instead is creating issues for her and mainly its difficult for them to live without eachother
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

I really want Dude to realise by himself that how important family is, what place II holds in his life. He should not just miss his wife and butter (the two women who he is crazy of), but his entire family...and extended family...Sam, Manny, Tan, ranjan, Vandu, Bala, amma, appa(ahem, ahem)...he shld find way to have his job and family. Holding grudge or hatred is not going to help him...

I really dont want II to throw tantrums or beg him or anything. aakhir kab tak chotte bacche ki tarah apni baap se khatti rahega...πŸ˜‰

the only way the dude is goin to realize ranjan's importance is when he realizes ranjan is innocent the others he has always been in touch with tats how he has lived so many years staying away from them meeting them occasionally he has been doin it right from his cmu days so its no big deal for him.

only II is important to him now after ma he needs her more than anything else tats y he is forcing her to move with him 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyothi when II spoke to Bally..the conversation Made it clear that its important for her to stay...she tried finding a way out so she can go paris..half heartedly but did
its a tough thing to leave...the situation at work is messed
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nivi you are posting all these to our special thread too,right???

oh God thats in yhm page!!!!it was made by arya na???ok we can wait till she is back!
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANU...
I havent read any of the comments just read Vani's -- I cry everytime my parents leave big buckets , get a headache , kids now know this happens so not fair ..so a πŸ€—

Anu...had to share this with you...When I returned from my son's wedding at Seattle 2 years back, I actually did not cry at the airport...felt happy seeing the newly weds together !!

Apparently my DIL on reaching home asked my son, does your mum not cry when she leaves...How come ? Mine cries buckets πŸ˜ƒ
I now see my parents and get a lump in my throat...they look so frail and helpless...and I see them every other day...can imagine your plight πŸ˜­
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Jyothi when II spoke to Bally..the conversation Made it clear that its important for her to stay...she tried finding a way out so she can go paris..half heartedly but did
its a tough thing to leave...the situation at work is messed

namru there was also an indication where bally was trying to convince her to quit & go with the dude he told her marriage is not a game