Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Banner by Immortallove aka my reema api

Banner by starryphoenix

PUNISHMENT BY HIM

Once doctors informed them about Siddharth may have felt suffocated as he too jumped In fire and couldn't have been able to breath properly and passed out like that and also told them that both Siddharth and anaya are fine...Roshni sighed inwardly and in no time she closed her eyes and slept with her head resting on sumit's shoulder

Throughout this time along with sumit misha too was a silent witness of everything that happened, and after whatever transpired today she mentally decided something and then left for home along with raj and beeji who too wished for roshni to look after Siddharth, may be to lessen their differences

Roshni opened her eyes and after registering where she was and recalling the days event she looked around for their family but only saw sumit sleeping beside her with his head resting on the wall... she stood up and went to check on anaya who too was sleeping peacefully in her ward... 

She then made her way back to where sumit was trying to avoid looking at Siddharth but this was the day when she was loosening battle with her heart one after one...sighing she made her way to his ward and life shook out of her as she found the bed empty... she looked around for him but he was nowhere ... she then looked for him at the corridor but got nothing... running to the reception she asked about him and again got no answer, feeling dejected when she turned to go back her eyes caught with someone

She noticed Siddharth walking on the road from the hospital window, thanking God silently she ran down and outside after him 'Siddharth' she shouted for him but he kept walking, she raised her speed and caught hold of him... he was still shivering and his eyes, they were red...

'Where the hell are you going? Can't you ever act like some normal human being... don't you have senses? At this late night, that too when you are weak and ill you are walking around the road... let's go back' she ordered as she calmed herself down knowing his condition 'No' he replied and she glared at him which he didn't really noticed with his mind working on million more things 'what did you just said?' 'I said no I can't come witj you' he replied asap

'And can I know why?' 'Because I don't deserve you... I never deserved you... please go away... leave me on my own..please' 'Siddharth look this is not the time for this.. you aren't well' 'no this is the time roshni.. this is the time only... no actually, that time is gone... where I can cry or ask for forgiveness, this time is to take decision... I have taken decision roshni... decision of my punishment' 'Siddharth please leave it now' 'no roshni...no... I won't... I want it to be our last meeting' he said and she looked at him shocked... pain hidden behind them but she looked away hiding what she felt

'I have always hurt you roshni..always, I wish I never had entered in your life.. you never deserved someone like me.. who lied to you.. who didn't fulfilled his promises, you suffered always, just because of me... I never gave the love you deserved... if I would had taken desicion from mind then you never have left me that day but I got blind because of my mom's tears... the same mom who never wished to see me happy but i did what she wanted... even till today I ask her why she did that to me but she never answer back

Roshni, I knew you hate me, but I wanted you to return for everyone else whom you love...I never deserve that love of yours after what I did but I love you a lot roshni... if I would have want I have made you forgive me asking for it countless times but I couldn't knowing how grave my crime was.. I killed you roshni I killed you... but somewhere I knew that some day I will be forgiven, someday, may be.. but today after knowing about anaya, about my own daughter, my blood, I realized that this may have hurt you a lot more then i thought... that how painful your life would have been to look after your kid alone without anyone's support... today all my misconceptions got cleared... I now know that we can never be together roshni, not even as anaya's parents... I have to leave and I will go away from you... sumit is an amazing guy someone who will love you forever... anaya is my daughter, I have one beautiful daughter, this truth will help me lead my life, till today I was living this life to ask for forgiveness from you but knowing I won't get It I will live my life... this life which is nothing but torture... but I will life, this will be my punishment' he sat on his knees as he let out a painful scream 

'I am sorry...I am sorry... I am sorry but please mjhe kabhi bhe maaf mat karna...I am not worthy of it roshni... punish me roshni... go away from here... leave me on my own... the beginning of my punishment... go ' he said as he hugged himself hiding his face in his knees

She stood there still for a moment feeling like dying seeing him in so much pain but then knew that she can't do anything, she finally gather a coverage to step away from him leaving him on his own just like him who once left her alone while he cried their until he felt like dying and knowing he can't die now, he stood up and walked away from there leaving her , their love and their daughter, forever

Days turned into weeks and roshni shifted at Patel house as her house was going through renovation... roshni turned more cold, ruhi and roshni got into clash, where her heart cried for him, her mind remained numb.. where his sudden disappearance made her heart worry her mind use to tell her that he himself choosed it for himself

Sumit use to come and meet her and anaya every other day and also use to tell her about his deal with Khurana's... she was aware that soon their deal will be over and she will no more get to hear about him

Siddharth turned something else.. he was broken but now the anger he held for himself took charge over his broken heart... he turned cold and ruthless with world, little results were mostly faced by misha and his P.A...

It was yet another day when he returned from office late.. after changing into something comfortable when he was having his dinner his eyes landed on one file laying at the glass table near the couch

He red the file and burst out in anger and called for misha 'ye...yes sid?' 'Misha what the hell is this new drama?' 'This isn't drama sid... I actually want divorce from you.. I have filed for it long before and now as soon as you will sign these papers we both will be free from this name sake relationship' 'you have lost it completely but I am in my senses Misha... just get lost and take this damn file with you...' he shouted while she stood helpless

Really sorry for the delay friends... please ignore my mistakes and I will try to update next also soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

this reaction of sid i did not expect, instead i wanted him to lash out on her. Now both of them have turned cold hearted, who will melt first? im sure this time its going to be roshni though! but why is he refusing to divorce misha? i am not liking sid's reaction at all to be honest ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† lol anyway update the next part soon ... wanna know wat happens next!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting Update...Aroo.
Don't know what will happen next..
Continue soon.
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ why is Sid denying to sign the divorce papers?
He should free himself from Misha.
Anyways it was an amazing update 
Continue as soon as possible.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just loved the update! Loved how Sid realized his faults and repenting. But Aroo, It was such a great opportunity for Rohsni to forgive him when he was confessing everything to her. Then, why she didn't stop him. Loved the changed Sid! Misha wants divorce then why is he denying ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon. 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful! 
Nia_doll thumbnail
why sid not signing the papers๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
please patchup sidni soon๐Ÿ˜ญ
continue soon
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2