SidNi SS ||Wounded Soul|| Epilogue Page 62 [13/11]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello to All My lovely SidNians, i am back again😃 ohkay ohkay dear friends don't throw daggers at me as i told you guyz i am busy with my back to back practicals, well honestly yes, i am busy with it and in fact had a practical today early in the morning and Thanks To My Allah it went awesome 😃...now this story...i wrote this at 3 in the morning after finishing my syllabus because yesterday episode gave me a very negative feeling regarding future track, and thus after reading the WU of yesterday's episode only it came to my mind...
At first i planned for an OS with a happy ending but then changed it into this...I just kept writing until i felt that yeah that's enough for now and i really am 
loving it myself a lot so far...i can't say for now that will it be a Ts, SS or FF, i will plan after getting your response and ofcourse how much tracks i can add into it and yeah most important think i hadn't planned for a happy ending of this, if things went with flow then there will be a happy ending but as you will read the first chappy, may be you too will feel that happy ending for SidNi in this one won't be justified but if you guyz will still demand for happy ending then of course i will go with the majority and will plan something for happy ending of sidni..

Am i talking a lot???😕😲😲 well i guess Yes so i will give break to my bak bak and you guyz please read part one below

Wounded Soul

Part 1 ||The Beginning||

Roshni Patel, a girl who was so kind at heart and her soul innocent like an angel...her mother was so upset because of her kind behaviour that she always use to be worried of her being hurt due to her this kind of character...She was in love, this girl felt that magical feeling long before...she, in such an immature age when she used to be pampered by her family went through a lot, she got married with the love of her life and fought for both of them along with him...they won over everything but the happiness was of few days...they separated and felt that they will never see each other again but life again played different game and brought them together, they again fell in love with each other and wished to be with each other as they were bounded by there pure relationship called marriage but whatever you wish fulfills always isn't necessary right?? the same happened with Roshni And Siddhart...

They dreamed to be together but fate kept playing it's cruel games and at last they got divorced...they still try to mend everything and get back together but due to Siddhart's mother illness he reluctantly agreed to get married his long lost friend Misha..They got married in front of Roshni...and the moment she witnessed her siddhart officially being someone else that was the last moment her heart beated

That day the Roshni everyone knew died, and a knew heartless Roshni was born...she left her city, her family and went far away from them although with her leads she was being updated that how much her family and her ex-husband searched for her but she didn't cared..her feelings for everyone were dig deep down her heart that not even she herself can see through it and feel it again..she never tried contacting her family neither she tried to remember Him...her life was over but she didn't gave this chance to world to kill her with their own hands...

She planned to write her destiny herself...She struggled day and night and build her name...she did everything a wounded heart should do to prove the world that it wasn't a toy that whom the other broke, it will stand still and will show the world that when a heart break in so many countless pieces it results in that unexpected thing which never was imagined by anyone nor that heart ever realized itself...a wounded heart has this much power...

Roshni Patel was now known to the world as Ruhi Singhania who was resident in a heaven like palace in Mumbai...she was successful, arrogant, cruel by heart and quite discipline...her name and her success are now the usual news of page 3 everyday but her glimpse was hard to find...this was the only thing she didn't trusted upon and not wanting to loose herself she didn't let this chance go from her hands and never revealed to the world who she was...she was mystery but yet was ruling the world...she never liked those works which were never on time..her life revolved around her work and her hard work was the prove to the world that she didn't loosed...she was strong, very strong then anyone thought she would be

It was one fine when she returned from her jogging...her breakfaat ready and her newspaper was neatly placed on the table, she drank her black and bitter coffee and red the newspaper...a smirk appeared on her lips reading about her new success...she won again and she was confident about it that yes she will after all she was RS and was unable to be beaten up by such lame companies who are nothing in front of her

That smirk wiped off her face when her eyes landed on the other news on the same page, something pierced her giving place to old digged feeling as she read the news

DURGA DEVI PATEL's HOUSE AND BUSINESS HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A.B.C. COMPANY WHOM SHE LOST EVERYTHING OF HER's JUST BECAUSE OF A DEAL SIGNED BECAUSE OF HER CARELESS BEHAVIOR 

Her eyes widened and worry replaced all her joy 'mohan...mohan' she shouted for her servant 'yes mam' he came running to her... 'where the hell were you..you idiot...just go to the seating room and turn on TV asap... I am coming... ' he nodded and ran to the opposite hall while she removed her napkin and went to the room , she took remote from his hand and searched for news channel and then she stopped 

Current ran through her spine as she saw such condition of her family, her mother literally crying as they butchered her shops name and her luggage was thrown out of her house...she found Him there too but he didn't helped..like before he was helpless...a silly yet hateful giggled escaped form her lips 'ask driver to take out car...i have to go right now' she ordered mohan once again who stood just behind her 'yes mam'

She changed into her casual dress and made her way outside 'give me the keys i will drive..' she said go driver he handed her the keys and she made her way there ...her home where she learned the meaning to live...where she fell in love, where she suffered, she lost and again was killed brutally ...she connected her Bluetooth as she called her lawyer 'Hello Mr.Mehra...listen to me carefully' and she ordered him everything 'and i want you outside Durga Devi's place in an hour...make sure that just one hour'

Although her House was far from her destination but she managed go reach asap... Her car stopped in front of the building outside which people surrounding to see how DD's image is drowning but will she let it happen..? Ever? 'stop it' she shouted with such a rage that it fell in the ears of everyone who were present there, all turned to look at the source and there stood everyone with different reactions...few were confused as they don't remember her now, few forgot how to react even seeing her after so long and few thought that she is some random girl came to support Patel's 

As she walked towards where her family stood as she ignored all those media peoples and Him in her way and went to them standing between her mom and Dad holding both of there hands 'Who are you?' a reporter asked as they focused her move of holding there hand 'so desperate to know? Ahh have patience...' she chuckled in a bossy tune just then a car came 

Mr.Mehra went to Roshni and gave her those Papers 'yes...now ask what u want to' she announced 'who are you and what's happening here?' asked a reporter 'well as you can see he is a lawyer, he didn't came here to have a walk in garden nearby ...he is here to give me these papers... These papers are the prove that The A.B.C Company who snatched everything from DD Patel is now bought by me...and so i am returning everything to her...and for those who don't believe wait for few moments a final statement will be on aired in some time by the ex owner of company '

Everyone there starred at her as if she was telling some dreadful news 'rosh...' durga started but roshni tightened her hold signalling not to 'and who am i? Well it was a top secret till now but ahh i won't mind revealing it to the world as i am not a coward...So India Meet me I am Ruhi Singhania...owner of RS group of companies ...' there were so many ohh and what's in the crowd about which roshni didn't cared 'and the person who did such thing with DD is going to regret as i am going to snatch everything from him for letting this family go through all this and yeah i admit that it's an open threat do whatever you can ..' she said loudly 

'what's your relation with this family?' asked one of the reporter ' i never knew that media's knowledge is this much weak but never mind i love revealing about myself so hear properly everyone i am the daughter of Durga and Shiv Patel...i am Roshni Patel but because this name held no importance in my life i love to be called Ruhi Singhania and i don't like revealing why i am Ruhi..it's my secret with myself and i can destroy those who poke there nose in my personal life...this all was what i wanted to go public rest is about me and my life and never try searching about it otherwise i won't be responsible for your further condition..' she warned as she wore her glasses 

She handed a card to Durga made her way back to her car with all media surrounding her asking her about her Business but she didn't respond to it at all and drove away...whole Patel family were having tears of happiness as they finally met there roshni...they went in there house all ready to go and meet there daughter, there sunshine while only guy who stood there was Him 'what had you done to yourself roshni? You are'nt that Roshni i knew...were my wound that deep that you killed yourself, your heart your soul? How am i alive then? I am so sorry Roshni..will i ever be able to mend your broken heart...will your wounded soul ever get healed? I am so sorry for all of it roshni, i never wished for it, i just did it to fulfill my mothers wish after all it was her last wish...i am so sorry

so that's it...i knw i added too much of impossible things here but what to do i wanted to write on something on this kind of roshni moreover Good News for all of you No Simran to be tolerated here may who knows you won't find kri madam too😉
do leave back your reviews and ignore my mistakes please...wrote in a hurry

P.S for now i am naming it as TS...

P.P.S scroll dowm to post three after rachana's comment if you want Pm's

thanks
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaujMasti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
INDEX

The Beginning --> Above

His Helplessness -->  Page 11

Unaware about it --> Page 17

The Decision --> Page 24

An Apology --> Page 33

A Bit Of Past --> Page 39

Love Still Exist --> Page 44

Punishment By him --> Page 48

The Decision And Reason --> Page 55

One Last Chance --> Page 58

EPILOGUE
  --> Page 62
Edited by MaujMasti - 8 years ago
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res 
Unres 
Yayyy I'm first..😉

Nooo!!!!!!!🥺
They got married in front of Roshni..😲😲🥺
What is this aroo??😡😔How can u do this to our sidni?😭😭 Really i couldn't expect this twist..😕 And i wish cv's ll not do anything like this, even they shouldnt think like u..😳

Hehe such a -ve cmnt na seriously i loved it aroo, how well u described roshni Patel/ruhi singhania and her success👏👏 she still care for her family, how sweet she is..😛I loved this roshni alott and this change is needed for her for their post divorce..😛

i just did it to fulfill my mothers wish after all it was her last wish...
And is this true, is she died?? Yaayyy no more nutcases in this story
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
MaujMasti thumbnail
Dear Friends!!! If you are a new reader of mine and liked this beginning of my story then buddu this account for regular Pm's...
Thank you
-aroo😊
Edited by MaujMasti - 8 years ago
mahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️omg u just blew me up with this update arroo👏 hats off to you and am loving this roshni...power full business woman...i suggest u convert this to ff this story has lot of potential and the very first update made be hook to this story
u are superrr writer arooo  jaadu ki jappi🤗 ...infinite time and yes pls do update soon
u always make me hook to u r stories by u r writing...i can go on and on like this...pls pls do update soon
👏
mahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 flowers for u ..i so wish i could do this personally😳

from mirchi😉 aka prathibha 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really amazing one shot! 
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mind-blowing aroo..
I am speechless!
It was too good.!
I don't mind u give sad or happy ending but convert this to an FF plzz..
But ya sad ending looks apt if it is a Ts..😉
Awesome job hats off..

p.s. glad ur practical went awesome😃
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unress

it was amazing aroo di you are such an outstanding writer
I loveed every bit of it! Tell you it was speechless I loveed Rosh atitude

and yes I will like sad ending Sid should suffer Rosh should get true happiness but am sadist so everything is on you as you wish😉😆Edited by Asshi... - 8 years ago
MaujMasti thumbnail

Originally posted by: uffuffmirchi

⭐️omg u just blew me up with this update arroo👏 hats off to you and am loving this roshni...power full business woman...i suggest u convert this to ff this story has lot of potential and the very first update made be hook to this story

u are superrr writer arooo  jaadu ki jappi🤗 ...infinite time and yes pls do update soon
u always make me hook to u r stories by u r writing...i can go on and on like this...pls pls do update soon
👏

Thank you so much prathiba m so so so glad that u liked it...I too really love your comments...jappi back🤗
FF??? BUT I can't promise for regular updates