Razia Sultan

ALZIA SS-Mohabbat In The 21st Century Updated.(Part 17 on Pg 26)

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Author's Note:Okay,everyone.Firstly,tomatoes and chappals are welcome(No Eggs for I am a pure vegetarian) Secondly,I was imagining what would happen if Alzia were reincarnated in the 21st century to have a happy ending and that gave birth to this story.I don't mean to offend anyone.This story is purely for entertainment.I will continue only with your approval.I am sorry for any grammatical errors.

Prologue

They could feel it.Yes.Death was only a few moments away.But they did not bother.They were together.They were by each other's side looking into each other's eyes.As their last breath approached,they shared a few words.

Razia,I wanted to say this all my life but fate and circumstances did not permit me to do so.I Love You,Razia.Only and only you.There is your name inscribed in every breath of mine.You are and will always be the one for me.'

Altunia,I can never beat you in words but you know how I feel.No one knows me better that you.Not even myself.Whenever I look into your eyes,I see myself reflected in them clearer than anything else.You are my one and only true love.'

Why?',he sighed

What?,she asked

Why was life unfair to us?Our entire life was dictated by other's will.By misunderstandings.By rules,norms and regulations.Ah,compared to such a life, death is an eternal bliss.'

You are being too harsh to life.We met in this life.Do not forget that.Right now,all I am thinking about is the time spent with you.Still,I agree with you to some extent.We will have a peaceful afterlife.'

I am looking forward to a peaceful afterlife with you.Without any hurdles.Just the two of us.'

Really?Tell me honestly,Altunia.Wouldn't you get bored with too much peace?Don't lie to me.Thrill and adventure are your two hands.',she giggled.

So,do you have any other plan?,he grinned.

Yes,I do.After we get bored with too much peace and quiet in our afterlife,we should give life a second chance.You know what I mean .How would it feel?To be born again.To fall in love again.To start over.After all,life is the greatest adventure of all.Never forget that.'

That is not a bad idea.But you know what.I am tired now.All I want is to spend lots of time with you.I am not in a mood for a second lifetime now.

So am I.It would take decades before we are ready for this world again.'

Decades?As much as I know both of us,it would take centuries.'

Saying this,they both gave in to the silence and looked into each other's eyes as their mortal heart beat for the last time.And as Altunia said,it would take centuries for these two hearts to beat once again.

Sydney,Australia

She looked out of the window towards the shining sun.It filled her with an unimaginable enery.Yes,another day had begun.This is what she loved about her life.It was picture perfect and completely predictable.

Rashi Ma'm,your breakfast is here'.

Thanks a lot,Maria',she said with her usual charming smile.

Mumbai,India

It was a fine day for him.He was at the airport.For the next few months,he would be at New Delhi.And then somewhere else.Who knew where?This is what he loved about life the most.It is its unpredictability.

After all,life is the greatest adventure of all',he thought to himself with a grin.

This is the last call for Mr Arihant Saxena',it was announced

That announcement broke his chain of thoughts.His emerald green eyes twinkled.He went board his flight and began journey to Delhi.

Index

Chapter 1-Page 3

Chapter 2-Page 5

Chapter 3-Page 7

Chapter 4-Page 9

Chapter 5-Page 10 

Chapter 6-Page 11

Chapter 7-Page 12

Chapter 8-Page 13

Chapter 9-Page 14

Chapter 10-Page 15

Chapter 11-Page 17

Chapter 12-Page 18

Chapter 13-Page 20

Chapter 14-Page 21

Chapter 15-Page 24

Chapter 16-Page 24

Chapter 17-Page 26

Edited by Astoria - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yipee thanks so much for this as. Do update soon.this is my best type if story. Love u for this
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roxelana

Yipee thanks so much for this as. Do update soon.this is my best type if story. Love u for this

Thanx Lucy๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: Astoria

Thanx Lucy๐Ÿ˜Š

and as they are in new century there should be really hot scenes.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow awsome concept...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
will look forward... rashi and arihant.. lovely name๐Ÿ˜ณ
i am a gr8 fan of ur writing skills ash darling...โญ๏ธ... so excited to read more..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

wow awsome concept...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
will look forward... rashi and arihant.. lovely name๐Ÿ˜ณ
i am a gr8 fan of ur writing skills ash darling...โญ๏ธ... so excited to read more..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you Riyu๐Ÿค— I am humbled by your appreciation๐Ÿ˜ญ 
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Thank you Riyu๐Ÿค— I am humbled by your appreciation๐Ÿ˜ญ 

arey yaar ro kyun rahi hain?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

u know even i was thinking of staring something with this concept...๐Ÿ˜›... but now i think i should drop the idea as mine would never be good as urs...๐Ÿ˜†
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

arey yaar ro kyun rahi hain?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

u know even i was thinking of staring something with this concept...๐Ÿ˜›... but now i think i should drop the idea as mine would never be good as urs...๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar,don't say like this๐Ÿ˜†.You are a fabulous writer.I read your works on Rantara and Alzia.They are the living proof of that.
So,should I continue with this story? Modern day Alzia aka Rashi-Arihant?๐Ÿ˜Š
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Yaar,don't say like this๐Ÿ˜†.You are a fabulous writer.I read your works on Rantara and Alzia.They are the living proof of that.

So,should I continue with this story? Modern day Alzia aka Rashi-Arihant?๐Ÿ˜Š

Arey yaar i am nothing in front of you and thats the fact...๐Ÿ˜›
Offcourse u should cont yaar...โญ๏ธ.. i loved the name rashi and arihant...๐Ÿ˜ƒ... i have some diff name in mind while i'm imagining them in current time.. but anyway these names r much better thn mine๐Ÿ˜ƒ
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am such an impatient girl๐Ÿ˜† i read it and loved it it is AfSaw๐Ÿ˜› i will give u the same comments ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I hope they recall their names soon though ๐Ÿ˜†