Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
 Wow Deeps !! I am absolutely floored...this was an awesome piece of writing...the love & longing you narrated is beyond pure and blissful ...each time I read & feel the love between Parud ,I am left overwhelmed and mesmerised with the kind of pure passion they shared. Your narration is superb and yes I admit that your writings make me a totally emotional & sensitive wreck as you write in such a manner that touches right in the Center of my heart...
OMG !! you brought back the 'guriya'  awww, I am sooo happy. This was an integral part of Parud & I hated it when they just obliterated it from the story completely. Oh how I used to wish that Rudra will get it fixed & give it back to Paro but alas that never happened...😭
'Thank  you' dear for this wonderful treat...loved every bit of it...loved how Paro hugs the brown jacket...loved how Rudra makes Paro to stop crying ...major Saab is hell of a clever man, he knows which trick will work on his sweet innocent wife,hehe...loved how the whole pregnancy thing played out.👏

Have a great time on your vacation...would we be seeing you here once in a while or are you planning to take a sabbatical from here,deeps ? 

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 8 years ago
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.. Such a sweet cute OS. Loved it. I can actually imagine sanish enacting this scene. But it is not new. I imagine them in every scene and every story . But this particular scene, Paro talking to the doll, Rudra sulking in the campsite and getting emotional on hearing the news, it is so apt.

And I will not think what they did in the show. Let us cherish happy memories and imagine our own version of parud story. Let trps and all the politics go to hell..Edited by Cutemithra - 8 years ago
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Moment Indeed
The moment Rudra had to go to the border
The moment Paro agreed to let him go
The moment Rudra woke up calling Paro's name
The moment Paro knew about the baby
THe moment Rudra came back to the haveli
and
The moment he was informed of the good news

All strung together deftly to make this OS.
Enjoyed reading it.

Remembered this song
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNaVOLns5J8[/YOUTUBE]

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome !!
Its really beautiful Deep. Loved your presentation of scene wid all detailing. Its really a cute OS. Thanks a lot for sharing wid all Rangrasiyan... 😊 
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dundumol96

Sooo sweet story... u r right parud's baby wala track is so rushed...   

i wished that time we had get better more

Thank you buddy 😊..Not just baby track every track after shivratri was rushed like they had some flight to catch😡..Each track was capable of running for two months each and we could have got loads of Parud
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ResHma_

Deepsy the OS is super cute and so are you. Love you sweetheart.

Well a wonderful parting gift before you go on a long long vacation. Reading this, I now realise I have already started missing you and will miss you more and more.

A beautiful moment which every would be parents rejoice. Why Parud would be different. And in addition their love for each other. A one day separation, aur unka ye haal hai. Would have loved to see them pining for each other more.

Grr... When I read such wonderful stories about RR, I hate rangeela more and more. Never hated anybody so much.

RR had such beautiful symbolisms be it the Mirror, the doll, the desert. Just as I said, these sweet memories just drive me more insane.

A quote for the moments in our life.
RR has given us lots of moments and we have lived those moments and Parud have made these moments beautiful for us and worthe remembering

Reshma 🤗🤗🤗

Am definitely going to miss this warmth from you my friend😳..but don't worry I try to leave my bakwaas every now and then whenever I find time😆

Very true, there are many moments we were left reeling for many reasons in original..Now all in our imagination

Such a cute apt quote😊..and am so glad you found this moment worth remembering ..Thank you for the sweet comment😳
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

aww this is ao sweet deepusa.
I have melted into puddle of goo reading all the cuteness.
aww this is so so cute.
deepusa u r killing me with all the cuteness
gosh how many times have I used the word cute 😆😆

awesome job baisa.🤗

Nishu ..come here 

Your comment made me grin like hell 😃😆

Thank you sweety...am glad it cheered you up🤗
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suganthi-

Deeps, this is so sweet. I always wondered how Paro react when her Major saab goes away on a BSD mission. She would send him away with eyes shining with tears knowing well that this was the nature of his job. And he would tell her to be brave for him as it breaks his heart that he won't be able to see her for a while. Then the way they miss each other and hallucinate. The long distance phone calls and the unspoken wish that he hurries back. This was something I really wanted to see rather than ladoo tracks and mannat tracks. I can't thank you enough for this.

Another thing I liked about this story was the way Rudra was informed of Paro's pregnancy. I enjoyed it more than the fainting to gun shot on the show. Nor did I like Mala hovering around the Paro all the time. I have ranted enough on your thread about that. It would have been so cute for her to confide in the doll. Reminds me of the sequence where she tells it ti take care of Rudra before the Mumbai trip and the way she makes it sit next to her when her foot is injured. That doll deserved to be fixed and treasured. It was a symbol of kindness that a sweet little girl had for a sad little boy. It was the keeper of the Jallad's frozen heart. I agree with you completely Deeps,it shouldn't have been dumped in the trash.
Thank you for a wonderful parting gift. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and get inspired to write more adorable stories for us.
🤗

Thank you Rithu 😳..Very true, there were so many possibilities we could have witnessed especially with such talented actors burning the screen. Ugh.. chance wasted like many tracks😕

I remember how we both ranted..and I was away on vacation that time too..You and prabha were going on and on...😆What to do Rithu..I donno whether its our good luck that we witnessed them or bad luck we missed them😕

Thank you for this overwhelming comment as always honey..your support is never ending and I can always count on you 🤗
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily30

loved the os👏

parud having a baby
they rushed the baby track and you are right about the doll, their first connection which was disregarded totally.

Thank you😃..Agree with you totally and Sanish terrific acting pulled us through all the nonsense spewed on lately😡
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pramila-

The Beautiful Moment ...really wish RR mani kuch isha hi hota #suchislife

Thank you Prams 🤗

#SuchIsLife tho har RRian life ko watt lagali😡