SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

🀣
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Coconut in Gobi Masala  (long one read at ur own risk πŸ˜†πŸ€£,yet to read comments)

u know something every time my mom made anything north indian i told my mom its tastes like sambar.. i have this strong feeling she added sambar masala to it :-)
so starting 8th grade only me or my brother made north indian in my house πŸ˜†

and i am married to a palaghat iyer gooosh for literally every single thing they add cocunut...even the subji my MIL makes is a kurma which has coconut πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DII convos are always sooo relatable ..

Regarding R&B he  is beinnng sooo selfish ( i am going to be so murdered πŸ˜†) but i truly believe as a human u have a responsibility , he doesnt forget/forgive and wants to uproot his wife and make a DII in paris , make out with her and live happily ever after..not fair right, totally SELFISH..

Love no love u have to do what you can as a part of your being born ..
and if II goes all how sweet and goes to Paris i would be surprised because the Iyer girl in me would never be able to do that..

so my friend ABCD, a doc has parents who are divorced ,father remarried , mom died ages back..i am sure that wouldnt have been a fun time, any way now dad had cancer, she and the step mom took care day in day out, he died and now she cares for the step mom ..she has 4 kids  ..i am positive she loved her mom but she feels its her responsibility. taking care of a father /mom post them  splitting is very common in US ..

Also taking care of parents is a very very real problem in my current life, husband only child , and me and my brother both here ..so i got my parents GC its very very hard for them but the idea is push comes to shove they move here and me and my brother can take turns..
for my inlaws thats not possible because they cant come here every year  so i worry so much and no right now its not a suraj barjathiya film where i love my inlaws i have no time to ooze love but yes i feel its my responsibility to find a solution and no i am no saint every woman i know feels the same, some move back to india and those who cant worry..

So R&B moving to France and thinking he can just start fresh is juvinile & heartless ..for 3 months ranjan had someone asking khana kha liya, now he wants to rip that also..
Sorrry R&B u cant have the cake and eat it too.. u married u have a responsibility even II's parents are old and i know they would need her too..why does he want to deprive them of the joy of watching her sing in small concerts and correct answer sheets..

i think he was better off marrying M and leading a life in France πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry kal hug diya reading rivulets aur aaj pathar se mara R&B ko main na kehthi thi mein ek pendulum hoon sosy kki only permanent thing love for Ranjan 😳

Aren't we forgetting Sam...she won't give in or give up without a fight. No one is moving out of MM...NOT JUST YET!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _barbie_

Along with love,hate, music, fights, food, one thing that has come along everywhere in the tale is fragrances/smell..I so feel good when some smell is mentioned and smell myself that momentπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

WOW, u r different girl, I love whenever Nisha mentions Lasya kuttis attire and even II's and i love the baby smell nd her antics, feel like being a mother all over again...😳
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But SAM even can't convince him without a point yaar.
RnB is not moving away to avoid everyone.

He has to go for his work.She will not stop him on this.
But I can't be sure but she may try to stop II so that RnB come home more frequently atleast for her.
But she will not seperate the couple.

SAM is a weak soul she wan't her family to be complete and happy.same way she won't stop their progress either.
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Coconut in Gobi Masala  (long one read at ur own risk πŸ˜†πŸ€£,yet to read comments)

u know something every time my mom made anything north indian i told my mom its tastes like sambar.. i have this strong feeling she added sambar masala to it :-)

and i am married to a palaghat iyer gooosh for literally every single thing they add cocunut...even the subji my MIL makes is a kurma which has coconut πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Regarding R&B he  is beinnng sooo selfish ( i am going to be so murdered πŸ˜†) but i truly believe as a human u have a responsibility , he doesnt forget/forgive and wants to uproot his wife and make a DII in paris , make out with her and live happily ever after..not fair right, totally SELFISH..

and if II goes all how sweet and goes to Paris i would be surprised because the Iyer girl in me would never be able to do that..

so my friend ABCD, a doc has parents who are divorced ,father remarried , mom died ages back..i am sure that wouldnt have been a fun time, any way now dad had cancer, she and the step mom took care day in day out, he died and now she cares for the step mom ..she has 4 kids  ..i am positive she loved her mom but she feels its her responsibility. taking care of a father /mom post them  splitting is very common in US ..

Also taking care of parents is a very very real problem in my current life, husband only child , and me and my brother both here ..so i got my parents GC its very very hard for them but the idea is push comes to shove they move here and me and my brother can take turns..
for my inlaws thats not possible because they cant come here every year  so i worry so much and no right now its not a suraj barjathiya film where i love my inlaws i have no time to ooze love but yes i feel its my responsibility to find a solution and no i am no saint every woman i know feels the same, some move back to india and those who cant worry..

So R&B moving to France and thinking he can just start fresh is juvinile & heartless ..for 3 months ranjan had someone asking khana kha liya, now he wants to rip that also..
Sorrry R&B u cant have the cake and eat it too.. u married u have a responsibility even II's parents are old and i know they would need her too..why does he want to deprive them of the joy of watching her sing in small concerts and correct answer sheets..

sorry kal hug diya reading rivulets aur aaj pathar se mara R&B ko main na kehthi thi mein ek pendulum hoon sosy kki only permanent thing love for Ranjan 😳

πŸ‘ For every word... When he cannot deal with a situation, R&B runs away..when Ma died,he couldn't confront his dad so he run away..when he sells the shares to spite Ranjan and feel guilt then he runs away for not having to see Ranjan everyday of his life and feel guilty about it...I love R&B but i think i connect more with II... She won't be able to go to Paris without having the guilt that she is leaving an old FIL who has health problems alone in a big house
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

But SAM even can't convince him without a point yaar.

RnB is not moving away to avoid everyone.

He has to go for his work.She will not stop him on this.
But I can't be sure but she may try to stop II so that RnB come home more frequently atleast for her.
But she will not seperate the couple.

SAM is a weak soul she wan't her family to be complete and happy.same way she won't stop their progress either.

She's my only hope though..at the momentπŸ˜’
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

shev di...cheth!!!!!super!!!wow!!! πŸ˜† Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail

Hey, u r right and agree with u, even I believe in fulfilling my responsibilities, even though I may not like the person. when you can say ayyo pavam seeing some people on road, or donate money for old age homes or giving money for the old people sitting in front of temples, why cant we take of our parents...whatever u want to do outside ur home...charity, social work...why dont u first start in ur home and surroundings. 

I am not saying R&B shld have stayed back in excelsior, but he could have held his shares

@underlined...this is whaat I too mentioned in my postπŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Hey All,
After morning's update, i am feeling cheerful (sadistic me😈), hope u all had a great day and people on other part of the world will have great day.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Aren't we forgetting Sam...she won't give in or give up without a fight. No one is moving out of MM...NOT JUST YET!

@aina i connect with II more too post marriage every actions feels like something i would do .yes he does avoid facing reality

@SR Its not whether he leaves or not finally its his thought i find selfish..
poor Sam right how much more can she do somehow got him to Delhi, got him married, tried so so so hard to get him to go to the bottom of the issue, not sell his shares..she is having to face her own inlaw problems and 2 kids is no joke..I want Tan and Sam to go on a vacation with the kids..

I totally loved ammas dialog u have to forget or forgive πŸ‘πŸ‘ or in this case find the cause,

I so want II to join Excel and be her Fils strength u know normal people step up.. its no soap.
Vani forwarded me this πŸ‘πŸ‘:

http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/dNCBP79K05mks5wp0WTpfN/Meher-Pudumjee--Sharing-the-family-values.html

I want them to have an inter continental marriage for a bit and R&B to grow up..and honestly R&B too smiled most in MM in the last 3 months so MM was getting to be a warm place , a home for all 3..he is going to miss it so bad u value something only when you dont have it..