Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😭OH...NO...NISHA! Are you planning to send them away to Paris😭
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Appa, please take it easy, dont have assumptions about things😑😑. I am not liking appa right now.
Whiner 

I love amma how she finds logic in everything. 

NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

I know πŸ˜­
Its an ugly scenario of hirearchy

The mistakes we commit affect our kids
The good deeds might not bless our kids with happiness always but our mistakes cast dark shadows on their life
The kids carry the weight of our misdoings and wrong choices...their shoulders get slumped under the weight and they get crushed under the thrust

Whatever happened three and half or four years back will remain in R&B Manny and Sam's life forever... Now even II will be sharing the pain 
I don't say Ma or Ranjan committed crimes...but the kids weren't given a choice weather the want to face the wrath... They never are!

@harshita I don't support suicides either 
I was trying to speak of what might have gone through Ma's mind

This is the full conversation
Hsp.canada thumbnail
🀒

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Appa

😊

😑

NSB7 thumbnail

Kal subah tak BUTTER dikh jayegi phir se πŸ˜ƒ

The silver lining to the cloud??
Yes πŸ˜ƒ
This time with II that too
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Kal subah tak BUTTER dikh jayegi phir se πŸ˜ƒ

Ashu: hold on down to your horses. Nisha please write an OS for Ashu...featuring Butter a.k.a Lasya BatraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Appa plz chill for a bit...your kana is depressed make her feel bette r first plz...I know u are passed he will take her away but this is not the right moment to talk of your dislike towards  him
II is almost crying appa πŸ˜‘
Seriousreader thumbnail
😭Am feeling very depressed today
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
for god sake,somebody pls send appa to chennai or even to my place kerala!!!ya kuch din malai mandir mein dhyaan like kuch karo pls...he is talking like there is not much problem occuring in the world other than her shifting to paris.i want them to settle in india.but if this is inevitable.we have to agree,right??he knows about that not so gud relation b/w father-son!!and now why this drama??how come paris became worse than bay area??may b its bcoz rnbs family bkgd.but now he is ur SIL.undo that is not going to happen.u have to give it a chance!pls grow up paa...we have a lot of other things to worry!!!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OH GOD !!!!
As expected we have the next storm...We all knew this but never expected sooo soon I guess

The one thing which I didnt like in their marriage was this...Both of them in the desire/fit to get married trying to push the obvious out of their mind thinking that they will face it when the time comes...Sooo idiotic considering two mature adults...and now the reality crashes...

But they had their own convictions in convincing the other I guess...Actually turning back II never had a plan...she was sooo besotted...on the other hand the guy thought that he can convince her to move to paris becos she was planning to move to bay area with that other guy...

But now,
He is going to go but she will not...He will learn he cant live alone...infact both will...and they shud find a middle ground...😭 πŸ˜­ But still I donno what the middle ground could be...

There are only 2 options
II going to paris - Well her growth at KMPG seems a bleak...maybe a job at paris can do good for her career wise as well...but missing parents and relations and delhi...I am not sure...becos she didnt want to come back from paris when he didnt return with her...so I guess priorities change over time...

R&B moving back - He could do as well...Since they had intitially planned to have a office in India maybe continuing to work like this with moderate number of tours might work...

Frankly considering two options, she moving seems to be the easiest...MIND IT...I am not being sexist here...but the story will miss something without all the other ppl...