Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harshita27

I dont know about others but reading this update has made me more angry at Savvy!! What the hell did you do lady?!? Severe irreversible n heartbreaking damage! N thats why duicide is a crime!! What you leave behind is much worse than what the act itself does! Coz an untimely death n that too a suicide doesnt give closure!! However hard one tries! 😭

And that is why I would like to believe it wasn't suicide...because whatever we know of Ranjan and saavy they seem very mature, head over their shoulders, responsible people. I completely get that no one is flawless and they are prone to commit mistakes...but this seems completely bizarre and out of character for both of them. I refuse to believe that Ina moment of weakness Ranjan could have done what he did...there is certainly more to this. And I also refuse to believe that savvy jumped to her death...could certainly be an accident.  when a bombshell of this nature drops on you you do need time to sort your head out and it's perfectly normal for people to behave slightly irrationally at that time...but suicide??? 
Can't get my head around this one and therefore Tan's emphasis on the all important investigation into both aspects of this scandal/suicide. 

But if  that happens who knows the story might be over.  But for now I am completely revelling in how old relationships are Mending/ breaking again/ trying  to sort themselves out in the backdrop of what happened And how new relationships are being forged. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

But we can't blame her can we???

If it was right on R&B's part to sell the shares due to the pressure she couldn't handle it was right on her part to give up on life
Its a spur of the moment thing...when lost in your own pain u don't really think of others... And that's what must have been her case!!!

I can understand the pain but as a mom you just cant walk away from your kids. Savvy seems to be a very loving mom and wife. I cant wrap my it around my head that she didnt think about her kids...they were old and independent but still she is a mom. There is something called sepration or a divorce...but taking your own life...is not the solution.  That void can never be filled. Look at kids and husband they are together just for the heck of it. No love lost. They are all lost. I feel sad for Manny, she is lost. RnB found II, and Ranjan is the most lonely man😭😭😭
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lies and listening skills
I want to applaud for II
One can see his pain one can know the depth of it!!!
II is somebody who is filled with self doubt when it comes to dude...she thinks there are boundaries between them..there are rules and limits...she is scared to say things to dude when it comes to such emotional things 
Somebody who never expressed how much she cares for him in a straight forward sentence due to the fear that he might laugh it off
To she's those insecurities and speak her heart out to him was a faint strep!!! 
She must have felt his pain in such depth that she lost track of her own unwillingness to say things to him that would show him how vulnerable she is to her!!!

His trears are the proof of how he opened up to her...I'm glad they rolled down his eyes...he needs to set his pain free...I am proud of II 
It takes a lot to let someone show you their tears 
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I can understand the pain but as a mom you just cant walk away from your kids. Savvy seems to be a very loving mom and wife. I cant wrap my it around my head that she didnt think about her kids...they were old and independent but still she is a mom. There is something called sepration or a divorce...but taking your own life...is not the solution.  That void can never be filled. Look at kids and husband they are together just for the heck of it. No love lost. They are all lost. I feel sad for Manny, she is lost. RnB found II, and Ranjan is the most lonely man😭😭😭

We all expect mom's to be super women's but look at her as a wife as a lady who loves somebody immensely... I keep saying...look at her like II...would II bear this..??
She has akka Sam tan appa bala amma ranjan to give her strength... She had akka appa amma bala when she heard about Marliese... What happened to her??? For a man she knew for less then Two months I guess..!
Think of MA...she was with ranjan for around 50 years maybe?
Would she bear?
II is matured too...grownup and caring like ma...! 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
RnB thawing emotionally and II being witty and encouraging loved them both!
Nice work Nisha!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We all expect mom's to be super women's but look at her as a wife as a lady who loves somebody immensely... I keep saying...look at her like II...would II bear this..??
She has akka Sam tan appa bala amma ranjan to give her strength... She had akka appa amma bala when she heard about Marliese... What happened to her??? For a man she knew for less then Two months I guess..!
Think of MA...she was with ranjan for around 50 years maybe?
Would she bear?
II is matured too...grownup and caring like ma...! 

But II would not take the extreme step of taking her life. She could be down and out...severely sick to her heart...but she certainly has the ability to rejuvenate herself UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. 

Savvy had three kids whom she loved to bits...in my understanding almost all suicides are a result of deep mental trauma/extreme  low self esteem/ mental health issues/ substance abuse ...FOR SOMETIME BEFORE THE ACT is committed. 

Interestingly according to stats while younger people are more prone to attempt suicide older people and especially women plan their suicide for a longer time before committing the act. 

Of course exceptions are always there. But SAVVY??? I don't know. 
Seriousreader thumbnail
R&B should let it all out! God knows how much and how long he's been keeping all his thoughts, emotions and memories to himself. Being an introvert hasn't helped either.
And, who better than II to pour them out to.
I'm looking forward to something like this in the coming updates!
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

But II would not take the extreme step of taking her life. She could be down and out...severely sick to her heart...but she certainly has the ability to rejuvenate herself UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. 

Savvy had three kids whom she loved to bits...in my understanding almost all suicides are a result of deep mental trauma/extreme  low self esteem/ mental health issues/ substance abuse ...FOR SOMETIME BEFORE THE ACT is committed. 

Interestingly according to stats while younger people are more prone to attempt suicide older people and especially women plan their suicide for a longer time before committing the act. 

Of course exceptions are always there. But SAVVY??? I don't know. 

I have no defence to this...I strongly believe giving up on life isn't a way of living it and see suicides as a fools act...I have witnessed ppl do unexpected things when depressed...something totally out of the way for their charachters and personalities...!

The bell jar by silviya Plath is one loud example of how depressed people deal with the urge to take their lives...a brilliant poet and writer an woman who is an enigma to a lot of us lived every day of her life watig to kill herself trying to kill herself...the strongest ppl have the most contradictory reactions to certain problems in life!!! One can simply understand human mind...it has its own ways!!

Yes ma must not have taken her life but she couldn't help it...!!
Seriousreader thumbnail

I have no defence to this...I strongly believe giving up on life isn't a way of living it and see suicides as a fools act...I have witnessed ppl do unexpected things when depressed...something totally out of the way for their charachters and personalities...!

The bell jar by silviya Plath is one loud example of how depressed people deal with the urge to take their lives...a brilliant poet and writer an woman who is an enigma to a lot of us lived every day of her life watig to kill herself trying to kill herself...the strongest ppl have the most contradictory reactions to certain problems in life!!! One can simply understand human mind...it has its own ways!!

Yes ma must not have taken her life but she couldn't help it...!!

😭
NSB7 thumbnail
I know πŸ˜­

Like they say...the result of our actions has immediate effect on the lives of our kids
What we do good is ignored it might affect them but when we go wrong they carry the burden of our misdoings on their shoulders and get crushed under the thrust