Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 66

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Hershey koi a accha joke so jaye, passion are again running high, we need a lighter tone before we. Get tensedLOL

aahaha!!!!shev di!!!u r giving this duty to the best person here!!!now we should insure ourselves for all the calamities that follows!!!

no problem hershey!!!u shoot.i will read later...(now i m sitting in a biiiggg lecture hall...not an ideal place to read jokes,rite?)
In a orange kurta and a purple chudidar, the dupatta tied across her chest and around her waist like a kathak dancer

@bold: Big smile I learned kathak for 16 years. Whenever I wear a chudidaar, the dupatta automatically finds itself into that position. 

Edited by nividances - 6 years ago
BUTTER nahi aayi MM??? 
Mujhe laga ayegi Cry
Kya yeh aaj ka last update hai Nisha?? Ermm
New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. I was saying this ever since the update of R&B selling his shares came. Whether his decision set him free or not, it sure seems to have loosened Ranjan up.
Originally posted by nividances

In a orange kurta and a purple chudidar, the dupatta tied across her chest and around her waist like a kathak dancer

@bold: Big smile I learned kathak for 16 years. Whenever I wear a chudidaar, the dupatta automatically finds itself into that position. 

I learnt Kathak for 7 yearsSmile if at all I wear a suit, I too tie it around LOLLOL
Originally posted by Ashu25

Kya yeh aaj ka last update hai Nisha?? Ermm

Tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li. 
If we are getting one more I will stay up to make sure the index is updated. Please confirm Nisha. Smile
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@putti there u go bottom line is you care and do ur part when possible and all we are saying is R&B ditching a 68 old is not fair for a 68 old dad, if ur family needs you u step up , in this case R&B hates his dad but shouldnt he as a businessman think of the repercussions his actions may have on a successful company . Here is the other interesting fact Argent had losses but a 68 year old with no help managed to gets profits ..
so no wife, no love from folks toh hoping his company does well is not wrong its very very hard to give up what u built from scratch.. my grand dad had lands he got from scratch and he took care of if it till he died , koi kuch bhi bole he wouldnt give up..
next his sons cant give up either and we all wonder what will happen next cause next generation is least bothered but we know the goal is to make sure it goes to the right hands

I agree with you Anu. I too feel very bad and sad when kids abandon their elders. First thing I pray to god is give good health and happiness to my friends and family.

@Ashu,

Sorry yaar if I have hurt you. Don't abandon me like dude did RanjanUnhappy
I love your innocence and non political heart.